Sup Forums, what the hell is this thing?

Sup Forums, what the hell is this thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

storyofsize.com/2013/01/07/the-giant-grubs-of-the-hercules-beetle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it doesnt matter fucking kill it

throw a pokeball nigger

big fat fucking maggot

Ur mom
XDDDDXDddd llololeoleol
Topkek

Wow, what's reverse image search?
storyofsize.com/2013/01/07/the-giant-grubs-of-the-hercules-beetle/

Put it on your penis

... large. It is large.

Kek

Bear Grylls eats them niggas

bug

Huge ass mud grub. My friend used to dig em up and eat em. Also a distant cousin of the earwig i believe. They do the same things as worms but also eat roots. Not good for a lawn but good for dying plants.

Scarab Grub it is.

... it is also large though.

dubs and op eats it beargirlls style

>nigger detected

Das it mane

>Trips and OP shoves it up his ass!

It is a hand.

thats my penis

Kek

Thats clearly mothra in larvae form, look for tiny japanese women nearby

go see a fucking doctor

Something you shouldn't just be holding like that. Put it on the ground, do a 360, and walk away.

keke

Literally looked up huge mud grub on google images

GOJIRA!!!
I SUMMON YOU

top kek

Hard to believe something like this gets larger and develops a hard shell

Some sort of large beetle larva (grub). Hercules beetle, as other user said.

My dad used to raise Goliath beetles for fun. Sometimes he'd have them in lidless boxes for whatever reason, and they would occasionally demonstrate their fucking horrifying ability to defy physics and God's holy laws by flying with their crazy jet-engine-sounding wings.

Seriously, one of them took off from the kitchen table once. The force of its tornado-wings pushed a bunch of papers off of the table.

pic related though not mine.

looks like a big grub worm, biggest i ever seen, or is that shopped?

This is the real question, what the fuck does that thing become?!

Jesus fucking christ that thing is real?!

Even bigger

why is there no disgusting animals vids in this thread?!!

EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT

rollin

Stick a pin in it and squeeze out the goo.

it's probably a grub.

Grows up to be this

>Can identify niggers based off of Sup Forums posts
>still thinks he isnt what he understands

fuck,tell us moar

yeah. They're slow, lumbering abominations. Until you pick them up and they start thrashing around and their impenetrable chitin armor clacks together like Satan's abacus.

And their hooked feet are designed for digging into tree bark, so they are not fun to hold.
Luckily, they eat fruit. Sorta. Dad'd throw them banana slices and they'd suck the juices out and leave withered, beetle-dried banana disks behind.

If they were bigger, they would drink people, too.

is a dog

OP here, yah it's not me in the picture. I'd be fucking running if that thing was anywhere near me. Thanks for the info... now how do we kill its world eating spawn?

>inb4 walking straight onto the worm

Dude, fuck that! I would shoot everysingle one i saw with my freedom stick

it's a sex toy. you put it in your butt. it squirms, you feel good. any questions?

Its a dung beatle larva, and a big one.
the bigger they are the more shit they eat... at the end of the day we need to leave them in their buroughs until theyre ready to become scarabs.

Oh, and one of them got out of the house once. To this day I wonder where that giant, exotic arthropodal monster ended up. I like to imagine some confused joggers saw it and thought

"That's unusual for a North Carolina bug"

Or, in local parlance, "That's one queer cicader, Maudaline!"

Pic related is to show their wings, but this is a smaller, yellower breed than my dad's. His were the black and white kind.

Well, the man also kept flower pots full of damp soil that the grubs lived in. I will forever carry the image of my father's massive, calloused blacksmith hands churning through a pot of wet dirt and pulling one of those big white bastards out.

fucking sides

Bear grylls next meal

I really liked this post

This.

Do it faggot

So they're basically Cell?

yes. I want to encourage this comparison, because they are, to me, basically Cell.

As a child, I was terrified of Cell. I had nightmares for years.

Cell was artificial life tho

caterpiller, will become a butterfly if you sprinkle water at it and yell at its face

>but this is a smaller,yellower breed than my dad's

The more we shit, the more we feed them.

but we have fire,so we win

This my friend, is a fucking wurple

Well played

It's called photo shop

they're not dung beetles, user

I think the fucker was breeding the largest ones together to make incrementally more disturbing insects.

N.C. brother!

Girls love Grubs

big ass capatiller.

Hercules Beetle... I remember catching those buggers in Animal Crossing.

It's a unicorn!

Shiny caterpie

sharpie in its pooper