>use cottonball as a filter
>extract pure thc using needle
>make sure the syringe takes in a lot of air bubbles
>use belt to tie off arm
>Inject into vain
>Release belt
>enjoy the weed

You need a lighter before anything else

Find the closest sand nigger and steal his weed, proceed to strap it on a dildo a fuck ur undercover cop ass with it.

pehnis

wat about the vitc?

>Obtain weed
>Put weed in paper/bowl
>Light weed
>Inhale
>??????
>High

But how does one obtain the weed?

Don't.

Just roll a blunt niggah

/thread

connections. if you don't know anyone that smokes you had a depraved childhood.
If that's the case buy online from the deep web.

Gotta know some homies or some shit. Ask around your local community college. Some of your friends might blaze and you don't know it because you're such a normal fag they don't wanna tell you.

use a lighter

well you shouldnt smoke it your first time. Just pop a nug in your mouth and eat it so you can gage the effects

I wouldn't buy weed from the darknet. Shipping herbs isn't like shipping lsd or mushrooms or something.

>trying this hard

If you wanna smoke so badly take a summer trip to Colorado or something. Get blasted off your ass.

Just light it on fire on your desk and inhale. If you need to find weed, go to the police station. Tell them you are investigating a local drug ring and you need access to the evidence locker. Tell them you need to cross reference cannabis samples with some that you found on a small time dealer works 100% of the time just make sure you have a clean shave and some nice clothes on.

>greentextingthishard

>replyingtogreentextwithmoregreentextingthishard

>itsactuallyreallyeasyjustwatchandlearn

>apply heat
>inhale