Just saw this shit

Just saw this shit

AMA

Can you prove it?

Are the anti-Drumpf rumors true?

Dr Pavel are you CIA?

What's your aoty?

Why does she have circuitry patterns all over her? Is she really a robot?

Is now a good time to buy stock in Exxon?

How was the OST?

/10?

no but I can send u a dick pick if that helps

there was a blonde business man mentioned and he had a black henchman, maybe it was a ref I dunno

im mosquitoman

bon iver

Will i get a gf in 2017

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

no robot, just a bland character...qt though

wait a week or two

pretty shit/10 and I actually like Giachino

>no but I can send u a dick pick if that helps
If it's a Death Grips parody sure.

music is good

what is it like? I didn't really go for force awakens, start off good but re-hashing a death star and the things

was rogue better?

maybe, but only if you shave

ran out of parsley, so yea

WHERE WAS JOHN PODESTA ON MAY 3RD 2007

music was shit desu m8, they tried to make some sort of variation on the main theme but it just failed so much...like they used the same 3 notes in the beginning and then just went into something completely different...like Giacchino was trolling

Rogue was lamer then Force...the first 30 minutes was a complete mess

>888
uh oh

didlin kiddies

>Rogue was lamer then Force...the first
really? I thought force awakens was not great after they flew over the star destroyer in the sand

rogue is worse... ah well, ghostbusters was positive (it didn't have the music tho) . cinema has changed, it's more like when our parents went to see lone ranger serials than the big box office events we grew up with

I NEED COORDINATES

>ghostbusters was positive
wut

ghostbusters was positive? no it fucking wasnt

38.956225, -77.069934

>ghostbusters was positive

u high?

I really wanted to see another one afterwards. the girls were excellent, it got the vibe of where things are going just right

so the opening line is a perfect 5th

ok

>38.956225, -77.069934
I assume you're joking. Are you joking? This is not a joke. Photographs, transcripts and everything is available from May 2nd. I just need the next damn day.

see

no jokes my friend :^) ;^)

I think it could be it's Christmas or easter, we go and see a Ghostbusters film, not being hung up on what number it is , to the point where an audience could turn up for a 40 minute screening of the next instalment, hang out, play the new vr and old retro video games, have a quality burger and shake, see the hot rods outside go to the bop!

I remember how I was but not really into the whole lucky scene since some guys were just not all that about the damn actresses. They never were funny but I could be wrong since a friend said that he too has seen it but only in partial manner. I also asked him what he thought about the scene portraying that weird head spin (you know the one) and he just said he doesn't remember but I already left by that point. Something I do a lot of times.