Hey Sup Forums what's this tube called. I have a 2004 chevy malibu classic. I need to replace it

Hey Sup Forums what's this tube called. I have a 2004 chevy malibu classic. I need to replace it

Flange m8.

It's a penis. Also check your owners manual

It's a brake line

Flux capacitor user,. Everybody knows that!

im very mechanically inclined.
its clearly an air line of some sort. probably hooked to some american bullshit sensor that serves no purpose except to get you to the mechanics sooner.

next time, buy an import.
you can literally yank off everything not needed and the fucking things will still run. my 87 nissan is still going strong.

that plastic tank with a cap holds your brake fluid. that is some sort of a brake line.

It's an exhaust pipe.

shoe lace

Brake breather tube

evap line

you fucking idiot, american cars are only to be inspected by sae certified technicians. everyone knows everything you see under the hood is superfluous and the real components require an authorized dealer with security clearance level 3 to actually repair these things.

I think this is the answer right here just based of the green cap

I can't see it really well do you think you can take another picture from the side?

no fuck him and fuck you for offering real help, hes on the god damned internet and cant do a google search?
also, checked.

oh okay
found it op this dude was right
google "chevy malibu evap vent solenoid"

EVAP line

Well, that there is some kinda space needle breather.
You're gonna need to defuckulate the doodad and insert some sort of phallic object alllll the way inside it it to remove the cotton plug.
After that, take it to a mechanic, cuz I have no fucking idea

thats obviously a johnson rod, are you retarded?

of course its an evap line. it compensates for the self adjustment of breaks over time to keep air from building up and from building of pressure.

You're retarded
EVAP lines are just to keep gasoline fumes from escaping into the atmosphere

go to /o/, OP