Joey comes in to the apartment, slams the door:
>Hey Ross!
(Laughing in the backround starts)
>Sooo. What were you doing buddy?
>Oh, I didn't told you? I was out..
(Laughter intensifies)
>With who?
>With Monica!
(Sides are now in orbit, people are shitting and braking their ribs from laughing so hard)

Like srlsy, can somone explain me the main gag of this shit show?
I mean, I try to watch it but it feels like I'm watching people with down syndrome, implying that the prestented humor is ACTUALLY FUNNY AS FUCK
NO
ITS CANCER

If the germans ever do a replay of the holocaust, their going to put people into the showers, and play them all seasons of friends.
Till all of them die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9n3V_PMsbyY
youtube.com/watch?v=mf9jJx0NSjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need to talk about your TPS reports. Do you fucking have them or not?

>Like srlsy
>can somone explain me the main gag of this shit show?
We will... when you stop talking like a huge cocksucker.

Tou sound faggy and pompous. Might want to work on that.

tou?

Sry i don't speek fag. Never been to france either.

Friends and Seinfeld are the only 2 sitcoms I can watch. The two that I think are the worst are the big bang theory, which I will sometimes put on as background noise while working, and Two Broke Girls, which I watched while high on morphine one night in the hospital.

TBS has been cancer for the past couple years

Yeah, at least it looks like Big Bang theory is on its last season, I dont know whats happening with Two Broke Girls, but that show was hard to watch even while high as a kite.

Fucking hate two broke girls. The girl with the dark hair may be extremely fuckable, but she makes too many jokes about her life being bad. Like, we get it. And I don't even want to talk about BBT. They had a good game going but went downhill

>needing background noise
>not using Ambient

go kill you are self

its fucking hilarious =, its satire on their generation ,but you wouldn't know anything about that would you, when were you born kid 2008?

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

ok

Se ablah?

>not using Ambient
I always end up driving off cliffs.

nu uh

rly, what you listen to then

autism?

ambient

youtube.com/watch?v=9n3V_PMsbyY

user is confirmed to have autism.

Do people still pay for cable programming?? Why not cut the cord user-sun?

The only reason to ever watch this show is to see young Jennifer Anniston in pantyhose

he prolly doesn't understand anything not in meme format

>braking their ribs
>braking

Did you know: Jetskis is actually a Russian word for a mode of transportation used by Russians in the Siberian Tundra. It's actually a coincidence that the word Jetskis is also comprised of two English words Jet and Skis. The original Russian version ACTUALLY used a jet engine!

Industrial EBM

I dont think you know what Ambient is though

You just made that up

I think you just summed up Season 1 of new Top Gear, OP.

I don't think at all. It makes life easier.

>If the germans ever do a replay of the holocaust, their going to put people into the showers, and play them all seasons of friends.
Till all of them die.
Not youtubing and knowing of the most popular sitcom Heil Honey I'm Home

youtube.com/watch?v=mf9jJx0NSjw

Jennifer Aniston began undressing for our pleasure 15 years too late. I wish she'd done racy movies when she had that face and that gorgeous body. Now she's over the hill and trying too hard.

I occasionally watch two broke girls to watch kat Dennings be a stupid bimbo with huge tits

I furiously masturbated to her for about 5 straight years.

by which I mean Jennifer Aniston.

I always preferred Matthew Perry

Monica was super hot for a couple of seasons too

spent years masturbating to her while trying to block out David Schwimmer's face.

True, but I was too busy masturbating to Rachel. I thought of Monica more as a pal. That I could eventually have sex with if and when we got drunk.

So you tried to go for the face of the nerdy anthropologist that everybody on the show made fun of? Why not Joey... or even Chandler.

Where is the love for Phoebe

Just unbelievable quality.

block out the face, not include the face.
what the fuck.

watch it for the atmosphere, not the laughs.

>implying you felt nothing when chandler proposed

don't find her attractive at all.
too goofy.

she was extremely attractive, I agree.

I dont know why I read that as "make the face of David Schwimmer" but I just pictured some pre teen jerking it to Rachel while trying to make the face of Ross to complete the role play

lol

she could def get the bone, she just wasn't on the same level

Most fuckable character on the show

haha, fair enough.
that's hilarious.
I was also masturbating to Winona Ryder, I guess I had eclectic tastes.

winona is a solid fap selection

nah, always reminded me of an ostrich.
different strokes for different folks.

it was mostly her face and those eyes

her outfits killed me.

so good in Dracula

I dont know why, but I always thought the sex with her would be the best, Rachel was a rich spoiled brat for most of her life, and Mon is a bitch, Phoebe was the most easy going character in the show, and would probably be up for anything in bed.

yeah, the way she bit into Gary Oldman's body.
crazy sex drive Winona is the best Winona.

maybe you're right. hey, I wouldn't kick her out of bed!

Schwimmer as a paleontologist wasn't believable at all. If paleontologists had that face I would reject evolution to become a creationist.

It was a shit show. Compare it to everything else that was on at that time. Lot's of shit around then. Full House was a hit too,

Full House was full retard. I actually thought the "cut-it-ou!" guy was retarded. And the little twin babies had Down's syndrome faces.

Same criteria I use, not he hottest, but who would be the best fuck, came to the same conclusion. ^5 bro!

Muh nigga

Yeah, lots of shit, that's how mediocre things like liquid television and action cop shows were cutting edge when they came around.

This just became a rekt thread!

So are we going to talk about who would be the best fuck on full house now?

that sister who was on drugs irl, what was her name again?

>braking their ribs

Somebody slow down those ribs!

You came in over 60 replies late, and made the most autistic post in a thread full of faggots talking about which fictional character from a shitty sitcom they would rather fuck, how does it feel to be you?

Rebecca or Kimmy, easy one.

How far back you want to go? Is Alice or Silver Spoons still on the list, are we Pre-Rosanne or Post-Rosanne here?

I came right on time. Feels good, man. How does it feel to be a boy trapped in a girl's body?

>how far back
From episode 1, to the finale is fair game

Seinfeld had the hottest chicks BY FAR. They played losers who always had top tier girlfriends (and a new one almost every episode), which I always found odd. Even Monica was there. And Teri Hatcher.

Check your top sitcoms list, Sabrina the Teenage Witch was a very high rated show at the time and beat Seinfeld hands down!

>listing sitcoms with the hottest chicks
>not even bringing up iCarly

Never watched, but I very much doubt it. From season 2 onwards Jerry's character was consistently dating the hottest young actresses and models of that time.

Yeah, the fact that they had to sometimes kiss Jerry's jew mouth made me cringe.

Ok, I was more an Ally McBeal kinda guy, Sabrina was a daughters favorite I could stomach, couldn't do iCarly, but I see the appeal.

Ok, I admit, you might have me. I have indeed watched almost every episode of it, but I really didn't like it and there was so much cringe I might have missed some of the better parts. IF you want to see how twisted I am as an individual, I preferred Frasier.

it was only watchable in 2001

Ally McBeal looked like she had no teeth. Kyra Sedgwick had that same kind of mouth.

Frasier was great. Love that show.

I was in the army, everyone I knew was skinny, what can you do? Got over the skinny preference years ago, but that was then.

I had a huge crush on Kramer.
(girl here)

Re-watched it last year. Hated the laugh track but the jokes only seem to get funnier as I get older. I don't find a lot of that without George Carlin being involved.

I think you just gave a lot of goofy tall Sup Forumstards hope.

Marisa Tomei

There was definitely something about that big lanky hipster doofus.

EXACTLY. Among many others. Although I only realized how fucking hot se was in the Wrestler and that other movie where's she's buttfucked by the late P. Seymour Hoffman.

definitely underrated. best body I've ever seen on a 40 year-old.

here you go user.

I always had it out for her, and what she grew up into, wow.......

Samfaggin obviously

much obliged.
this one's for you.

Stunning.
Good old days when I'd spend a whole day downloading a couple of pictures of her.

God we're that old ?
Remember when Friends was THE NEW THING.

it's like we're always stuck in second gear.

When it hasn't been our day, our week, our month, or even our year