kill yourself

The rightful ruler.

literally kill yourself

Dany isn't fat.

don't kill yourself

Can I be an annoying tripfag too?

first for otp

>Sam finished first
>it slowly trickled out of Gilly's anus for the rest of the day like a weeping sore

>constant shitposting about actors appearance and height

This is my first time on Sup Forums and I have to say the posting quality seems extremely low. I was hoping for some GoT discussion but it's normie central around here, isn't it?

pledge your fealty to house bradamante

please kill yourself

kill yourself

Bow down before the True King of Westeros

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

She aint skinny though

kill yourself

what a pathetic sad faggot you are.

Jon is sansa's hero

>she will never hug you and kiss you and tell you she'll always be there for you

frig off reddit

She has a normal BMI.

>mfw based Bradamante is triggering plebs again

Nigga that aint a proper house

Miss me yet?

>Mommy, Daddy, please take care of this wildling whore and her inbred bastard son

>dorne&sandsnakes will be wrapped up this season because of retarded woman who will get every dorne soldier killed.
>the north&boltons&rickon will be wrapped up this season by wildiling and vale army's comming to wreck bolton shit.
>mereen&the other cities will be wrapped up this season because of new free horse fucker army.
>high sparrow&religion bullshit will be wrapped up this season by tyrell army&zombie mountain.

damn, next season will be the last.

What is her fucking problem

Is that the guy from Parks and Recreations?

FUCK
OFF

Francis ?

Now and always

He looks like some basement neckbeard got full control of a Dark Souls character creator and built what he thought was an "ideal man."

She's fat, retard. BMI means nothing

Yeah. Every actor change is always unwelcome.

Ramsey totally epically kills him like a BOSS in the season finale. Look in your heart you know it to be true

wow she's a qt, is she one of those reaction poo in loos?

mods=gods

>raising his wife's son

Gilly has literally retconned the baby into being Sam's in her head, it's both hilarious and realistic.

>its a sand snakes scene
>its a dorn scene
>its a bran scene
>its a dany scene
>its a tyrion scene
>its a dario scene
>its a ramsey scene
>its an arya scene

That's cute, even coming from leddit or wherever the fuck

>

>If GRR can believably make these things into good guys, he will be the greatest writer of all time. White Walkers have basically every checkmark of a standard one-dimensional evil monstrosity.

He won't though.

People are putting too much faith into the fatman.

People expecting some kind of ebin plot twist at the end of the tv show or the books are going to be dissapointed.

>Mommy, Daddy, please take care of my wife's son

It's from the books

She's cute. Def doesn't have a dick

they had vaginal sex, but fortunately Gilly instinctively only fucks Sam when she's not ovulating because her body understands how beta he is even if she doesn't.

Over 3/4 characters in the show have blue eyes. I demand more brown eye representation in this show or I will no longer watch it.

Black people don't count, they all have brown eyes

Surely you can't be serious. Do I ever have news for you.

I know, I've read all of them. I was talking about the pic itself

>Jimmy Choo Man
What?

Is Janos pepe?

kill yourself

Off yourself, friendo.

>the smile that he smiled
Bravo george

REMINDER:

>Frog-faced Lord Slynt sat at the end of the council table wearing a black velvet doublet and a shiny cloth-of-gold cape, nodding with approval every time the king pronounced a sentence. Sansa stared hard at his ugly face, remembering how he had thrown down her father for Ser Ilyn to behead, wishing she could hurt him, wishing that some hero would throw him down and cut off his head.

>The smile that Lord Janos Slynt smiled then had all the sweetness of rancid butter. Until Jon said,“Edd, fetch me a block,” and unsheathed Longclaw.

uhm racist much?

Does anyone else think Osha looked pregnant, is she carrying Rickon's child?

That was thanks to the fans you know

still, it was pottery

Not anymore,

Actress probs got knocked up between seasons.

Male version of Smirkfu. He's fun.

BMI is such a bullshit system. The Rock is obese according to it.

>is she carrying Rickon's child?
was she carrying. also you are fucking retarded

>/got/ during american hours

Welcome to Sup Forums, it's a haven of autism

>People expecting some kind of ebin plot twist at the end of the tv show or the books are going to be dissapointed.

I don't think many people are seriously expecting this. It will fizzle out in some poorly executed deus ex machina.

this kind of thing is why it's so hard to understand that GRRM could have such a hard time finishing the books, he seemed to plan everything out to such an autistic level of detail.

>mfw season 7 & 8 will be the comfiest seasons
>R+L=J confirmed in season 6 ep10
>s7 and s8 is just following Jon Targaryen, Davos, and Melisandre as they go around Westeros gathering support and armies and fucking Lannister shit up

he's dashing and you're not.

The Rock is probably fucking up his body just as badly as an obese person with the same BMI.

season 8 won't be a thing, faggot

This armor is so fucking terrible I can't even. They can't into armor on this show.

Hate to break it to you but Jon is evil.

Wrong. He released the Jon executing Slynt chapter as a preview before ADWD came out and it had Jon just ordering him hanged, and fans had to explain to him that Jon would follow Ned's example and execute him himself. He literally relies on Elio and Linda for fact checking his own universe.

All young white liberal women see in her everything they wish they could be…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has pet dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman wishes they could be.

because lots of stuff happening doesnt necessarily equate to compelling drama or storytelling

he's stuck in the mud having introduced a whole lot of characters nobody cares about and he knows people thought the last two books were shit but there's no way to recover

he's criticized LOTR for having one-dimension evil/good battles. He's going to make it so that the Others have a good reason for doing what they're doing

The popular theory is that they actually built the Wall to keep men out of the Land of Always Winter and the wildlings broke the pact

>being this dumb

Sup Forums is almost as bad as /x/

Thats a fancy name for a shithouse

That's not Robin Arryn...

Memes aside, that's why it takes time, the details

at the speed that the subplots are going right now there wont be enough for two more seasons.
next season will be the last.

>I can't even

>
>Am I the only one who likes this? I wish this sort of happened in the books. Book Brienne is a good person and was treated like shit because of the way she was born, since forever. Wouldn't it be nice for her to travel to near where wildlings are and end up getting treated like a beauty queen?

I'd accept that Tormund, being the eccentric bear-fucker that he is, would be into Brienne for dem warrior genetics. But it'll be retarded if the wildlings as a whole actually think Brienne is attractive because of some SJW pandering "different beauty standards in different cultures" BS.

Pic related is what the wildlings consider a beauty queen in the books. You know, someone objectively attractive.

Ye shes totally pregnant. Maybe thats why they hasten her death.

Is Sam the biggest cuck in the Seven Kingdoms?

ASOIAF would be better as a single 1400 page novel. The show a 13 episode miniseries.

Uh, that's Dany you retarded tumblrite

What does that even mean?

The plot thickens

Are you a retard?

>mfw Dany being immune to fire
>mfw that hut scene
>mfw extended shots of Danys sagging tits

GRRM criticizing Tolkien is too stupid for words. The fat man should just try to finish his fanfiction. and shut up.