Girl on left asks you for a date. You reject her

Girl on left asks you for a date. You reject her.

6 months later, she returns as girl on right (plastic surgery, jaw reconstruction, etc.) She asks you out again.

What do you say?

Yes, i was a retard
i can fuck anything with a pussy

No again

I'm not dating some plastic whore

first reply best reply

She'd do all that for me? I'm so flattered...

>What do you say?

>how much did they charge for yellow teeth?

This is like those chinese and korean bitches who get surgery, then get married, then have a kid..and the kid looks like the mom did before surgery. Dad is pissed he has fucked up looking kids. Funny as shit.

Transform her face back to the pic on the left with my fists

Fuck yes you faggots. she is the perfect women, she knows how it is to be ugly and will be a nice gf. Downside is the kids will be fucked up like the mom. But chill faggots, neither one will come to ask you out.

I'd fuck her but remember her kids are going to look like the one on the left

Go back to Arabia on your magic carpet you fucking shitskin.

Actually the left pic the girl is younger did not have braces yet and the right pic the girl is a lot older got braces and matured more.

kekd

>neither one will come to ask you out.

Girl on the left looks to be 11? 12? Girl on the right early 20?

"no"

because i'm not the one for you bby.

Shut the fuck up kid. It's not like she turned into those plastic whores in LA with a shit ton of lip injections. You never ever even seen a vagina in real life

Bitch would still throw ugly ass kids. You can't escape genetics. Fuck that blender of a jawline.

There is literally no way she got her teeth fixed in 6 months.

"Respond to this thread or your mother dies in her sleep tonight"

I'll think about it.

would you?

no... she's cute but still not someone i'd date.

anyway, i think this era of popular plastic surgery is gearing up for an era of surprise children with weird boobs and fucked teeth

i bet youre not much of a looker, either

Tell to come back in another 6 months. Repeat until she worthy.

No. She still has shit genes and Indian or Arab women are not my type anyways. Plus it would probably just be some stupid ruse to make me seem like a shitty person by quickly retorting "well too bad" after I would say yes.

In my way younger years I would have said no, then scrambled later on to safe face.

If I could know then what I know now, before and after wouldn't mean a fucking thing.

You can't rape the willing.

This

Nope... genetics baby, you don't have the ones I want.

kek

Fuck-off sand-nigger

Would have said yes the first time. No one else is asking me to date them.

>What do you say?

Let's see dem tit-tays first.

Make a stupid face mocking her old face and go "hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk" in her face

kek

Depends on personality

Maximum kek

Found the trap lover.

Ask her where cleft the boy chin wonder is at?

Ja!