Posting how i first sucked a dick and got fucked by a guy. will continue the story if you would like

posting how i first sucked a dick and got fucked by a guy. will continue the story if you would like.

so i was 17, 11th grade student at a nice school. i was kinda popular back in the days, had a lot of friends who did not know i was secretly loving cock and stuff. we would joke around about fucking chicks and at the same time i would have fantasies about some of them fucking me.
around the last month of the school year, we had an annual 2 day trip to some national park, to learn about history and nature and shit. for me, it was simply the time to maybe watch some cocks in the shower, not more than that. on the night of the first day i went kinda late to the showers, after everybody had already washed themselves, in about 10 pm. i thought i was alone, so i took off my pants. strangely, i got this weird turn on for being naked in this place filled with other kids.
so i went into the shower, with the curtain almost completely open. throughout the shower i started to touch myself a bit, rub my cock a little, until at some point he became really fucking hard.
i closed my eyes for a second as i was washing my hair, and relaxed under the hot stream of water. when i opened my eyes, iv'e got a fucking jumpscare- there was a guy i knew, from my class, completely naked, looking at me from behind the corner. that was the first thing i noticed- and the second was his HUGE and hard, almost 9 inch fat cock.

continue?

No thanks faggot.

Poor grammar and writing abilities.

Continue

Keep going

Continue

God hurry up OP, you retard. Just flesh it out, we will interpret your shit grammar while we are reading.

source pic?

continue but make the other guy in the story black

Go go go

Bump

Rolling for black great grandfather/Retreat chaperone

Yes

You call your cock "he"?

OP typing

A dead cat types faster than you, OP...

OP is literally a faggot.

but please, do continue

Bump pls

Bump I guess. Op needs to learn to green text.

45 mins

op is a faggot

OP you better deliver

We are waiting

we are still waiting OP

Mother fuck' are you blind? Can you not see the niggas you got waiting for 'dis shit?

almost an hour, hes not coming

thats what she said

Yeah keep going. You think i have anything better to do?

>not green
>didnt read
>fag

The first time I messed around with another guy, my best friend and I were were with our girlfriends, rolling our fucking faces off on like 3 or 4 double stacks each. He and I went to chat in his bathroom, and he revealed that he sometimes thinks about cocks...