The greatest CUCK OF ALL TIME INTRODUCING

The greatest CUCK OF ALL TIME INTRODUCING .....

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351
mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TBH he probably sold out for being appointed secretary of labor. Not a bad move considering he'd never be VP and couldn't beat her.

Keep on cuckin libs

>cuck

Why is it a valid insult to just call people a cuck now? Does Bernie Sanders really let his 70 or whatever wife go jave sex with other men?

OP has some kind of geriatric New Englander fetish.

You're talking to the same people who use "autistic" as a derogatory term. The same edgy highschool fucktards who spend all day calling each other niggers and faggots. Why do you question that they would misuse the word "cuck" like they do with every other "le edgy word xD"

Anytime he opens his mouth. Pic related.

Oldfag here. The word "cuck" was thankfully absent during jr high school. :^)

The use of the word cuck as a derogatory word is disgusting sexuality shaming. It's no less offensive than using faggot or dyke.

You're basically saying, "this type of sexuality is wrong."

No he lets her get fucked by Hillary

It's you've been forced to watch someone you think you have a sexual connection to be fucked by niggers, to be accurate.

>Betrayed by the party he fought for
>Betrayed the voters he swore to protect
>Endorsed a woman who embodies everything he wanted to stop
>At least Ted Cruz fell on his sword

Bern victims confirmed for 3rd degree burns to 100% of their body.

Hildabeest shoved it right up his ass.

Feelin' the Bern?

Vote Trump!

Wrong try again

THE BERNS, THEY WILL NEVER HEAL!

'Cuck' doesn't really have one definition anymore, just like calling bikers 'fags'. They may not be homosexual but the things they do make them retardedly stupid. So now the term 'cuck' may just refrain to people who just seem pathetic as a person.

>implying there's a right or wrong answer

control freak

Cuck is literally defined as "I am an 8th grader."

>Endorsed a woman who embodies everything he wanted to stop

Not quite. He's a more extreme version of her platform.

I get what you're trying to say about her willingness to buy into special interests and corporate donations, but she has repeatedly demonstrated an ability to compromise. Reaching across the aisle will be a valuable skill if she wins.

Clinton was the best choice from the start.

Economists say 15 dollar minimum wage is excessive, but 12 dollar is just right.

TPP is mostly beneficial to all. Free trade is undeniably good.

Single payer health insurance couldn't work in America. We are not some European country. It's different. Bernie Sander's policies didn't balance the budget, it would've caused trillions in deficit every year.

Good interventionism is moral. We didn't intervene during the Rwanda genocide. We should've.

Russia is actively trying to interfere with European politics. It has always attempted to destabilize neighboring countries. It's the core doctrine of Russian geopolitics. Active measures.

Clinton has received nothing but praise from IR experts.

Wall street is unfairly maligned. The 2008 crash was caused by systemic reasons, relating to bad government policy, not just "all bankers are EEEVIL".

Bernie sander's 50 basis point transaction tax would've decimated stocks. All completely free college would not work in the US. Technical colleges are affordable.

The economy has been improving. All measures of unemployment have dropped, including U-4. Median incoming is rising.

Globalization is a good thing. The only losers are the first world's middle class, whose income was at completely unreasonable highs during the post WWII period. They aren't even losing, it's just that they haven't gained quite as much as everyone else. The biggest beneficiaries of globalization are the third world sweatshop workers who now are climbing out of destitution and into the new global middle class.

inb4 shockwaves of pulsing butthurt

Underrated post

>Clinton was the best choice from the start.
Funny how this is the only true statement in the bunch
kek

>He lets the country get fucked by HIllary

FTFY

I don't believe you

very cuck ish VERY

confirmed for 8th grader

These people here are paid entirely by the Hillary Foundation to push public opinion in her favor.

They are not like Bern Victims who honestly believe.

They are not like Trump Supporters who honestly believe

They are entirely motivated by money just like Hillary herself. Millions are spent to push public opinion.

Do not believe her.

I just used cuck and i'm 41 !

Confirmed edgelord

Well, she did her best to make sure we'll never know, right sonny boy?

Confirmed summer damage control

you're both faggots

>Everyone who I disagree with is engaged in a massive conspiracy

>Beware Satan's clever lies! JUST DONT LISTEN! COVER YOUR EYES AND EARS!

Do you even watch the news?

All of the Democratic Party, actually.

They plotted and schemed and acted against their own party members and voters only to have every single one of those spineless fools be alright with that and turn around like well trained dogs and do what they were told.

Absolutely pathetic.

>because I say so

k

He just totally rolled over & "cleaned up" after cuckolding... Cant believe he's even there ... Trust me, he hears the sniggers as he walks past people

All too true.

Too bad it isn't

I can definitely use some cash - is it too late to sign up?

Another paid shill, obviously.

Confirmed retard. You can't control the damage of summer

That's a Top Gear Top Tip, mate.

It's because you're an overgrown manchild.

WTF?

>All those millions donated to Bernie
>All those millions used to wipe his debt clean
>All those remaining tens of thousands end up in the Clinton Foundation
>Bernie was never on their side

yeah because the two campaigns didn't totally work together and come up with the DNC platform

faggot

>oh shit nigga
>muh redpillz

"B-b-but bernie can still win guys, we just h-have to write his name in"

Ah... News. Totally gives you an accurate world view.

Nope, no financial incentive to distort and exaggerate, oversimpify and create easy to digest narratives.

Just the Truth. Except when it's news channels that don't conform to my ideology, then it's a marxist/nwo/jewish/neonazi/neoliberal conspiracy to mislead the gullible sheeple.

Good interventionism is moral. We didn't intervene during the Rwanda genocide. We should've.
Talk to Bill Clinton

Amen, b/rother.

Leaked emails showing your fantasy is straight from retard island wot?

Exactly

Amen, again!!

Good to hear from adults.

Yes, and the 14 million who voted for her in primaries were all paid by clinton. All CTR. Dismiss anything pro-clinton as CTR so you don't have to read anything from an opposing viewpoint.

>still pushing the "leaked e-mails" faggotry

kek

>"Respect me guys, i only want other men to fuck my wife, d-d-dont be mean to us cuckolds"

Those fat-titted, dick-sucking bitches banging at my door. Though the picture is true, essentially it a clear threat, the more you speak ill about my religion the more we will bomb you.

Glass them all.

you are all incest faggets. "merica! come on sis suck on my fourth inch shmeat"

My supporters dont care - just vote

Paid shill grasping at damage control.

Democrats betrayed and plotted against their own. Too bad the evidence is all over wiki leaks and with more to come. Your employer is a traitor to democracy.

Enjoy being one of the total faggots who obstructs liberal policy being introduced next year Teatard

kek, and trumps not. you're all fucking retards

Laws are for the poor and little people.

>I think this because of some stupid blogs I've gone to
kek

>I am butthurt
>mommy

This guy is actually right, any of you guys who think that Hillary is ignoring the internet are dead fucking wrong. Any of you guys who think that shills don't exist are wrong. There have been shills in ancient fucking Rome, in every country ever. There is literal evidence that there are shills in the election. Here it is: wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351

Fuck off shills, we know you're here and we're not fucking listening to you!

Fuck you shill. MSM is shit.

i hope this is b8

Fuck off shill. Earn money honestly.

ITT: lots of Shillary shills hoping people forget stuff like this so the children don't learn more of the truth about the Clintons.

mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten

Go copypaste your fucking arguments somewhere else you shill.

retarded

gas station sushi

Hes right you shills

>"Yes, Super PAC paying young voters to push back online on Sanders supporters"

What do you have to say for yourselves?

You put gaben back where you found him you CORPORATE SUPER PAC SHILL REEEEEEEEEE

"Quick! Slide the thread! Shut it down! Start a pro Hillary thread!"
>.05 was deposited to your account! Thank you for supporting Correct the Record.
"Man earning money this way is fucking hard, wish my job wasn't shipped overseas...oh well, nothing else I can do!"