youtube.com/watch?v=iTpbm0VFP_U
youtube.com/watch?v=eWHL7H3AOTg
youtube.com/watch?v=jgcP3U7CYFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He will be what we think he will be in Heaven. RIP

>"The Bears ARE who we THOUGHT THEY WERE!"

What did he mean by this?

T__T RIP

Rex Grossman was shit and the defense was great.

Remember, Rex Grossman was a shit QB

1st thought is I remember watching that live, it was incredible

2nd though os hearing his name was always awkward because it reminded me his son got busted for CP

>"The Bears are who we thought they were! And we let em off the hook!"
One of the greatest sports quotes/rants ever, it's up there with the "We talkin about practice."

F

F

He's gotta be the worst QB to ever start in a Superbowl

>Thanks coach
kills me

>mannings only owl wins were against a grossman led bears where rbs did all the work and against pancucks with a passer rating of 40 and carried by defense and run game again .

>pancucks
You mean Panthers right? They were 15-1, no way you can call them pushovers or take away from the Broncos win

>schedule babbies

>green text faggots

The Bears have never had a good QB, it's been all about the defense for >our entire history until Trestman ruined it. To put it in perspective, Jay Cutler is statistically the best Bears QB ever.

>mcmahon wasn't good

>2nd though os hearing his name was always awkward because it reminded me his son got busted for CP

for real?

Their schedule wasn't exactly tough tbf

Jacksonville (5-11)
Houston (9-7)
New Orleans (7-9)
Tampa (6-10)
Seattle (10-6)
Philly (7-9)
Indianapolis (8-8)
Green Bay (10-6)
Tennessee (3-13)
Washington (9-7)
Dallas (4-12)
New Orleans (7-9)
Atlanta (8-8)
NY Giants (6-10)
Atlanta (8-8)
Tampa (6-10)

Only 4 of their opponents had a winning record.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTpbm0VFP_U

F

Even the desiccated corpse of Peyton that started the last Superbowl was better than Sexy Rexy

Peyton beat tom Brady in two or three AFC championship games, dont forget that

>we can't change because we've always built our teams and played this way

This is the kinda shit Flyers fans think

I'm not saying we can't/shouldn't change, just that historically that's how the Bears have operated. And when somebody was brought in to try to change that, it was a disaster.

>beta ass numale Patriot fans are still THIS obsessed with a retired player

His heart didn't let him off the hook

F

The league, through various rules changes and changes to rules enforcement since the 70s, is clearly trying to push more a pass-heavy style of play. Obviously, it isn't a complete transition, since many of the last few Superbowl winners have had elite-level (some even all-time great) defenses with conservative quarterback play. But you can't deny the importance of having at least an above-average quarterback who knows how to manage a game and not make mistakes. You don't need a Brett Favre gunslinger or a Joe Flacco howitzer arm, but if you don't, you're gonna need a solid "coach on the field" like Russell Wilson or Alex Smith, along with a devastating defense and some balance of running back and o-line talent that can be effective

You mean Brady's injury riddled teams vs the Broncos? Carried by defense Manning?

The only real win Manning is 06 AFCCG, and even then he needed refball to win. Phantom holding call on Hobbs in the endzone. The NFL even admitted they blew it in that game.

>Im a faggot from Boston

I just got high blood pressure from this salty ass post

>this guy

I thought you guys were joking around. Fuck.

This faggot doesn't remember Tony Eason. What a bloodbath that fucking game was for Pats fans.

f

To this day Tony Eason is the only QB to start in a Super Bowl and fail to complete even one pass

>pats

I wasnt alive in 86

Really makes you think.

This is why I made a killing betting on the Broncos in the Superbowl

To be fair they also absolutely destroyed the Seahawks and the Cardinals.

F

F

youtube.com/watch?v=eWHL7H3AOTg
>laff watching video
>noticed "the cutty" video as a recommendation
>click on it
>even more laffs
Thanks for making my day user desu

>it's real

God let him off the hook

RIP in peace Denny.
Truly one of the greatest coach meltdowns in sports history.

He was decent.
He just couldn't stay healthy. If he could, the bears would have won at least 2 superb owls

RIP in peace 2nd memeiest black coach of all time. May they someday let your child off the hook for his CP conviction.

I only bet $10 on the Owl but I was 10000% sure Peyton was going to play like a worse version of his usual playoff self. I was positive Cam was going to dab all over his corpse and it would be an easy 31-13 victory for Carolina. Now I know better.

I still miss you Tone

Sid Luckman is in the Hall of Fame. He also has an MVP and 4 rings.

This

kek
Is this a Cutty thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=jgcP3U7CYFE

RIP big guy. Hopefully the people in heaven are who you thought they were.

Yea, that fucker cost da Burrs a Superb Owl. On the bright side, he was never crowned a champion

soooooooooooooo 18-1hurt

No he didn't. He played better than Manning in that game. He was 20 for 28. Defense is what got them there and defense is what let them down. Vinateri kicked like what 8 field goals? Embarassing

Better than being 0-6 like Brady (losses added for years they exploited the ruless of the NFL to win games).

18-1

Kek.

What's your excuse gonna be when Brady wins his 5th?

>tfw he's more recognized for the rant than for the 15-1 Vikings team he coached

If he wasn't such a conservative fucking retarded he would be known for an owl win. Instead he decides to kneel down, despite the fact that he has Randall Cunningham, known for his insane athletic ability, and freakishly strong arm. And not 1, but 2 HOF recievers.

He will forever be a cuck for that... Imagine if Bellichick had kneeled in the super bowl against the Rams. That's what separates the good coaches from the great ones. The willingness to take risks and not play it by the book.

F