Lol, the crab's all like "Wanna fite bro?!"

Lol, the crab's all like "Wanna fite bro?!"

downvote

downvote

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

woah shit haha get outta there fast before he can nip you with his big ol' claws haha

upvote

Hahahah no worrys man I did but I snapped this rad pic before I left, that little buggah was mad at me!!

It's a fox

good going man oh boy must have been scary as heck good pic though i like it a lot i love the way it's almost like you're going real fast if you look at the edges of it haha

Woof woof im a fox
Bark bark im a crab XD

Oh ya i was real scared there mate, I wanted to hit the road as fast as possible! Ain't nevah goin' back there again, too many mean crabs HAHA

This

what the fuck is this shit

this crabbe is dead

You like burnin' the midnight meme oil, kid?

This is better than s4s

SMACK

NOOO ;_; crabber is frend not food

Haha, I'm glad mate, this nasty ol crabarino gave me quite the scare when I was takin a visit to the beach! I was the one who snapped this rad photo ya see!

fuck mang why you gotta put it like that he was a mean rude dude but he didn't deserve this

Yeah, I guess that's true mate. He mighta shook me up real good and scared but maybe the ol' boy was just tryin ta defend his family, you know? Rest in peace Crabbe.

I hate Sup Forums, I have no idea why I continue to firtter my time away here instead of doing something fruitful.

In fact, I hate every single one of you motherfuckers. I hope you all suffer for having been associated with this """place."""

>I hate Sup Forums, I have no idea why I continue to firtter my time away here instead of doing something fruitful.
>In fact, I hate every single one of you motherfuckers. I hope you all suffer for having been associated with this """place."""
Yeah well you know what? Frick off!

I hate this fucking album, but somehow threads about it are even worse

This post made me LMAO! Upvote!

he's all by himself...

What didya say about me thread mate? Come to Australia mate I'll fuck your fockin shit up i ain't even joking mate you think I'm havin a laugh mate, you little buggah?

*sitting down, looks down at feet, then looks up to you*
Hmmh... That's funny, you know that? You're a funny guy. But the thing is...
*takes out a silver M1911 with beautiful engravings*
Being funny, sometimes, is a bad thing in this business. You don't want to seem like a smartass, you know? Because that's disrespectful to me, and my colleagues.
*admires M1911, not even looking at you*
Now, why don't you do the smart thing, and apologize. No jokes, no smarmy one-liners, no nothing. Just a good clean apology, that's all.
*cocks hammer for M1911 and points it at you*
After all, you don't want to mess with the bull. Because when you mess with the bull, you get the horns. I won't hesitate to blow your stupid fuckin' smartass head off if you talk to me like that again. Capische?

Faggot

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME MATE! WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M FROM AUSTRALIA AND WE DON'T FOCKIN MESS AROUND HERE, GOT IT! COME TO AUSTRALIA, I DARE YOU! LOOK FOR THE MUSCULAR GUY WITH THE COOL AUSTRALIAN TRIBAL KNIFE, BECAUSE THAT'LL BE ME, YA CHEEKY BASTARD! !!

Bump