Humans where all niggers when we first evolved and skin color veriations only arose as we move around the planet

Humans where all niggers when we first evolved and skin color veriations only arose as we move around the planet.

Litteraly getting upset over natural UV protection based on latitude.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally, a proper choropleth map. Hooray for geography!

I think New Zealand might be wrong tho.

implying its skin color.

ok OP. when we returned to "mother Africa" why were we so much more advanced?

I heard an argument that it's because we had better land to grow food.

I remember seeing a paper on that but I don't remember much about it, something about how some populations where more fluid and other more rigid, like some populations would build civilizations and others stayed as nomadic groups.

Like the Egyptians where a pretty advanced African race but than you look at Nigeria and it required outside influences to progress.

Or how south American natives like the Aztecs and Incas build large scale civilization but north american natives didn't.

Maybe it was ancient aliens.

It's skull shapes, sizes, all that stuff. Skin color is not a marker for intelligence. Malaysian people aren't as dumb as Africans, but they have dark skin. However, they are a cross breed of neanderthal, sapiens, and something else. Europeans are sapiens and neanderthal. Africans are only sapiens.

Wow Rio de la Plata looks really pale

Isn't there a 4th homonid genome in our genetic makeup they haven't identified yet?

It is quite interesting.

I also once read that the gene that is responsible for ADD played a factor, like people who had it travel more and migrated further and dud more stuff, and that's why it's found more in European populations than native African populations.

Basicly luck of the draw, hybridization and minor differences are responsible.

So? The map only shows native populations, Detroit is full of niggers and it's in the lighter skin zone.

blacks have lower average IQ and higher average testosterone
fact
the ultimate criminal combo
of course they are also more athletic and better at comprehending rhythm, generally

You mean longitude? Dumbass?

The IQ thing may have social influences as its different per country, and a study once found if you tell random groups they are superior and other they are inferior test scores will reflect a change, in the study they used kids and told them eye colors dictated inteligence. Kind of mean but in all the groups the kids with the color they said was inferior always had lower scores even when kids of the same eye color got higher scores in other groups when told they where superior.

The human brain is strange.

Native........so...native latinoamerican = White?

>tfw NH is less that 5% dindus

Feels fucking good, man.

Nope latitude lines, latitudes further away from the equator have lighter skin populations.

Longitude lines cross the equator.

Fact check before calling someone a dumbass.

Come on dude. Niggers are clearly dumber. It's plain as day. I don't feel like providing sources but the data is out there just look.

No native south american populations had and have brown skin, native populations living in south America generaly aren't black but they arn't white ether.

you clearly dont understand genetics
read a book before being a faggot

Siberians and Eskimos are brown
sage

Siberian and North American natives are not fucking white as the map would suggest. Also, austro asian natives are ebony black

The corrolations are based on so many veriables it's hard to say for sure, also social influences have an effect on IQ scores so that's also a factor.

Over all inteligence population to population is probably veriable but we don't know for sure by how much.

However if you subscribe to the anecdotal evidence version of race vs inteligence than you must belive aisans are the master race.

Go to google images and search, the south american native, tobas, quechuas, charruas, mapuches, etc
The map update date is 2007

The thing is, if you're american you actually bred your niggers to be bigger, stronger and dumber. Smart niggers do exist everywhere, only your forefathers extracted most of them from the gene pool in the usa.

Whats your point? its not as if the niggers go about their daily lives thinking that they're vastly inferior to other races.

All I said us human populations got lighter as they moved away from the equator. That's basic basic evolutionary biology.

That they are, but living on snow requires more UV protection than nor loving on snow, ever wonder why people who ski get tan quickly?

My teacher made us do it with a single color pencil.

No but if the concept that they are inferior is common place in an area, starting at a young age they will subconsciously act on it.

PD: IDIOT!!!!!!!!

This.
Evolution took place out of necessity for the northerners. They lost their animal genes and evolved into a higher being.
The closer to the equator, the less evolved to the point of niggers remaining like apes with their screeching and raping.
Skin tone is just an ugly indicator of the creature you are dealing with.
This is fact.

That testosterone thing is bullshit by the way

I would also like to point out black people growing up in a better situation have a better chance of being sucess full in life.

Saying all black people are dumb because they are black dosnt always pan out.

>Argentina is white

I see you faild highschool biology but alright.

>this is fact

Said no evolutionary biologist ever

Absolutely not. Asians are good at copying and perfecting things, but they are lacking when it comes to creativity. The vast majority of technological inginuity and thinking outside the box comes from white countries

WTF!!! i'm peruvian and i'm not black.... maybe a little latino... but not black...

A's actually.I'm not an evolutionary biologist and it IS fact.
Indisputable.

But they have higher IQ scores on avarage than whites so if you belive the IQ based race classification you have to say aisans are the master race.

You can't use IQ evidence as the only criteria to talk down about another ethnicity than ignore it when it talks down about you.

Post a peer reviewd paper than, all I've ever seen is our DNA is mostly identical byond minor physical characteristics.

We did not "lose" our "animal DNA" bruv, if you think that's how evolution operates your argument is already invalid as you have proven you don't understand what you are talking about.

The white were able to advance far ahead of other civilizations because of pure luck. Political, social, and natural circumstances that set the perfect climate for scientific revolution.

Their entire history is a reminder of their inferiority. It's unfortunate but true. Many African cultures have no concept of planning for the future, nor do they understand things like "promises". Even in places like Kenya it's "I might get around to it, I might not." A word like "promise" does not exists in their worlds.

No, it's not. Blacks even carry a gene called Monoamine Oxidase A at a much higher rate than any other race. It's linked to violence and aggression.

Chimpasies have white skin

Explain that.

Asians don't have higher iq scores than whites.
Saying "whites" means Germanic.
Germanic were never tested as a lone group, trashy not white anglos and other mutts were included and diluted the score.
Germanic were and will always be the master race

diet was the deciding factor, not sun exposure.

this is pure fiction.

No, it is you that doesn't understand what I'm talking about.
I will explain no further.

You're clearly delusional

Chimpanzees have white skin

But Black Africans failed due to oppression, and not due to political, social, and natural circumstances, right?

Black people are not all niggers; niggers are niggers

>uses anticdotal evidence involving IQ scores to say black people are dumber
>suddenly back peddles abd says the evidence is wrong when told Aisans have higher IQ scores on avarage than Caucasians.

It sucks when your line of reasoning dosnt help you so you need to ignore it.

In reality there isn't a master race but if you use IQ to talk down about other races you better be Aisan.

Also known as the color coding of successful vs non successful societies.

Guess which color line is 3rd world and which isn't? You guessed it, Africans and brazilians. 2nd world? Yup, Spain, Saudis, etc?

And the first world.... USA, England, etc.

Correlate the data dumbass.

No they fall under the odd category of Some African populations where prosperous others when't

The same is true for ever region on Earth, some populations advance some don't and we don't fully know why that is.

>Lacking when it comes to creativity.
Explain Eastern civilization. Ok i get how you can call Africans inferior, but Asians have theit shit together.

USA. A first world country. Lol.

>Sun resistant lives matter

He thinks the inventors of gunpowder, unpowerd flight, advanced metallurgy, ultta complex writting systems and toilet paper are "uncreative"

>some populations advance some don't and we don't fully know why that is
There is never going to be a clear cut answer, but there are enough clues to rule out "race" as a factor. It boggles my mind how some think its feasable to build empires in a malaria ridden ( as well as other tropical diseases ) region that lacks even the basic resources to start a city state

we evolved to have better skin colors you say? Are you implying that nignogs are less evolved than we are? Because I am.

Sup Forumslack guy here
BARELY ANYONE IS INTELLIGENT
lol its just a cultural thing .....like really thats it

think about it this way how many people are LEGITIMATELY intelligent? we all grew up around books and computers so therefore we THINK we are.

we adapt to whats around us in society but how many people are honestly innovative or contribute to any societal progress??? literally no one in this thread? thought so

like if you grow up in whitey white suburbia you get computers books and the ability to act smug because you are the same color as Da vinci or Einstein

like if YOU grew up in the dark ages would you be the guy to invent the vaccine or would you shit in the street and die like the other of millions of people?

are you smarter than the african kid who managed to build a radio station out of junk yard parts that resulted in him getting communications with other parts of the worrld to help his area?....probs not

but yeah keep thinking it has anything to do with skin color you pretentious fucks lol

>egyptians were a race

and you expect to be taken seriously

Listen here retard

Latitude- ladder, runs up and down

Learned that shit in like 4th grade you dumb nigger lover

Yeah, it's like in an area with shitty resources it's easier to stay nomadic than build a civilization.

The Aztecs and Myans did a pretty good job however, so did the Egyptians but they also had some good real-estate and trade with other empires.

Oh there's an idea, civilizations that traded and where more globalized where more prosperous...

jesus christ this guy is retarded
have you ever seen a african nigger? they are black as night
the natives in south america are brown

This pretty much. Most poor people are stupid. Most blacks are poor. Therefore most blacks are stupid. It doesnt have much to do with race. Everywhere you go around the world the majority of poor people are fuckong retarted.

They arn't less evolved they just had no reason to become lighter skin as they didn't leave the areas where darker skin is an advantage.

We have white skin because our ancestors didn't need dark skin pigmentation.

>listen here retard
longitude lines cross the equator. Ever see a cross before? Looks like this "+". The equator is a latitude line. Longitude is crossing it

Latitude-Lines go side to side like the steps of a ladder.
Longitude- LONG
Learned this shit in like 4th grade retard.

They when't a race but they where a pretty good civilization.

This is b8 right? Because I refuse to belive someone is so dumb.

also /thread/ you guys are fucking dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

No idea if you're still here, but how can you possibly speak so intelligently and spell so fucking poorly? It's a goddamn paradox

black people don't even know what a map is!

I'll have you know dispite the subject matter this has been a rather civilized thread, for Sup Forums that is.

Threads about race on Sup Forums usualy turn into shit flinging and wall text of childlike insults.

>implying niggers aren't a different species

>how many people are honestly innovative or contribute to any societal progress??? literally no one in this thread? thought so

hey hey hey if you live in the midwest and have high speed internet, you're welcome. i personally ran those cables and installed those fuses.

Back in s cool I was classed as both gifted and learning impaired.

Basicly inteligence mixed with deslexia and phone autocorrect that I alway never see before posting, seriously it sucks I don't even see typos and spelling errors most of the time unless someone points them out.

Biological they arn't

If their DNA drifts enough we can't breed with them they will be a different species but right now they are just one mild veriation among homosapiens.

> Be Master Race
> Have tiny empires
> Lose both World Wars

I'm afraid Germanic Race doesn't Master very well.

>IQ scores
Too bad IQ tests aren't 100% accurate and if anything they're doing the exact opposite.
You could take the same IQ test twice and get two completely different results.
Yet the retards that believe in them think a big score equals big brains, yet most of them would have no clue how to survive on their own.

That's the point of the post, useing IQ scores as a difinitive way to class race inteligence isn't accurate and us anecdotel.

Sorry your spelling triggered me.

ANECDOTAL, not... what you put in, can't get myself to type it.

>closer to the equator.
Top kek did you fail evolutionary biology 101.

Fucking hilarious.

Some of the first civilizations emerged there.

Italians , Greeks, middle eastern countries that made Hammurabi's code (first man to make law, ethics and morals into a code for his state, the Babylonian empire, the Assyrians, Jesus Christ... the Persians.

When German savages came down to Byzantium empire and burnt the libraries... they where the savages...

Holy fuck taking a history course or two on other civilizations before the 1400's won't hurt...

When taken as correlation between individual and intelligence? Sure. But useful when looking at the broad intelligence of a population as a whole

Yeah I don't English very well, and it's my native language, but eh.

Exactly, whites evolved from blacks.
That makes us objectively superior and the higher lifeform. Thanks you, based science.

You're a fucking idiot.

Other features developed as you moved away from equator. Nostrils tend to be larger near the equator to allow the air to cool before being brought into the body. Closer to the poles, the noses are smaller to heat the air. . .

>Be barbarians
>Low intelligence
>Too dumb to farm so you must pillage
>Attack Roman Empire relentlessly for the lols
>Collapse Roman Empire and set human civilization back hundreds of years
>We dark ages now
>Fast forward to WW1
>Lose
>Have to take the blame even though you were fulfilling a treaty
>Get angsty chancellor
>Tries to rebel against the treaties
>Get rekt again
>This time it IS your fault
>Todays chancellor
>A massive cuck that's letting outsiders destroy her country because if she doesn't she's afraid everyone will think she's a closet Nazi
Yup, German master race

Beg to differ

>whites evolved from blacks.
>That makes us objectively superior and the higher lifeform

That's not how evolution works, read a book, nigger.

Yeah, I know. English is pretty crap to spell right with because the same thing can sound different than how it's spelt. I usually let it go but this time it bugged me too much.

To be fair I can spell pretty but I can't *actually* talk english for shit (not native.)

When we have colonies on Mars and the decedent's of white colonists look different after a while will they be superior to us just because they came later?

I sat no because they will have weaker bones and less muscular tone.

Or like how small dogs are Physicaly infirrior to there larger ancestors and pure bread dogs have more health problems than muts.

Being a later veriation dosnt always indicate supiriority.

I just read his post about the germanic bullshit and now I know why you responded with those simple words...

Either he's baiting or he has achieved a new level of stupid...

Top kek
> the germanic race is the master race

Who did you get to scientifically prove that Joseph mengelle...
"
let me just use my science to inject acid in a twins eye and see if the other twin will feel anything..." Germanic master race science - top tier lvl.

>she's a closet Nazi

You don't understand user. She *IS* a closet nazi and all she's doing is to try to wake the Aryan Race. Or... let it die if it's too corrupted.