What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

She dropped her die in the fire.

It's pretty straightforward desu. She doesn't appreciate you calling her out on her bullshit.

First you gotta tell me who "she" is

Oh great lets talk about the new ghostbusters movie again.

you're either a terrorist or with us

SJW are like Siths. Nothing new.

She means she's a vapid cunt and should be ignored.

SJW truly are the scum of the modern era. Good thing either they will die out in the counter-current, or get raped to death Muslims. Lose-lose for them, either way, kek.

She means Brendan O'Niell is a misogynist shitlord

BTFO

I can't believe I'm a woman and a misogynist at the same time

Underrated

Fucking absolutes

I can't believe I'm a woman, a misogynist and in London at the same time

>I want a world of equality, love and peace
>I'll have to disagree on what you call equality
>SHUT UP SHUT UP UGH I WISH I COULD KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS I FUCKING PROMISE I WOULD IF IT WASN'T ILLEGAL

>Now some memer is going to reform prequel memes into Ghostbuster memes, thus transfering baneposting through starwars into ghostbusters

What did he mean by this?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

brutal

Why are leftists always the ones calling for people to be killed or hope others who disagree with them die?

Stop giving this retarded cashgrab attention, you dumbfucks. Maybe if this movie bombs, we'll be rid of remakes for good.

rekt

Savage

yeah and black people can't be racist, right?

fuck off newfag

>look at my epic tweet Sup Forums

Pathetic, is this place populated by kids

The far-right does this as well. It's just not okay when they do it. The left is widely perceived to have some moral high-ground, which lets them get away with a surprising amount of shit.

Hopefully

do people still unironically say newfag

a review committee... has determined that, so far, this history book is not making enough of an effort to include the contributions of women and minority groups. Unless some effort is undertaken to correct this situation, this book will not be approved for purchase by public school systems in absolutely vast quantities.

nice rebuttal...

>The left is widely perceived to have some moral high-ground
Because they're the dominant ideology

I think Sup Forums and Sup Forums can come together in calling this film trash.

>implying anyone watched it
Jesus said the same thing
sith are based sjw are tarded.
the mainstream calls them regressive left so they can agree with us without doing it openly

But they aren't, really. I mean, definitely in the media, but not in the real world.

morality isn't popularity though

What a shit post