Drugs thread, Sup Forums

Drugs thread, Sup Forums

Experiences, stories, advice, etc. What are you on right now? What do you want to try?

feeling a bit off after weekend on MDMA
took some St John's Wort just now with some food, hoping it makes me feel better
also in need of confidence boost, got presentation this afternoon

Ive just run out of weed. Gotta travel an hour to my cousins to get the best weed in Mojave valley.
I enjoy shrooms (had an oz last year, ate 10grams in one go)
I enjoy lsd.
I really enjoy salvia.
Im in love with molly but rarely do it.
I want to experience Dmt.
Everything else is not allowed to me.
AMA.

Also, OP here. I downed about 12 grams of Kratom earlier. It's nothing compared to opioids, but I'm feeling pretty good.

Fucking hell I wish I could get some effects out of psychedelics. Last time I tried LSD I dropped four tabs and still didn't get shit. I think it's something to do with the SSRIs I'm on.

Where can I find a new H connection in SW Florida?

For sure it was lsd? No taste, no color, no smell. And did u get it from a trusted source?

I always try to flush my system as best I can a few days before melting.
Extra extra water. Only fruits.

I'm pretty sure it was LSD. I've tried 1P-LSD as well and, since it's legal, they'd have no reason to be selling fakes. I tried DPT as well and only got a bad case of serotonin syndrome out of it.

For reference, I buy my 1P-LSD from Lysergi.

Why do you do drugs? How did you start? Why didn't you stop? Are drug users pretentious, or is it just a dickheaded few that think "if you don't support recreational drug use then you've never done drugs or have never done them correctly"?

Do someone of you know anything about shrooms? Do a intensive blue blushing tells anything about the potency?

Pain killers
Preferably morphine
I should be concerned about my addiction
But I feel way to good to care

I try to do LSD once a month... last trip I had a sensory peak during a very chill song that was completely ruined by a commercial right after it....

LSD may be the best reason to get Ad-Free Pandora :)

For me personally, I do a lot of opioids (mostly vics and oxy). I've also done kratom, weed, xanax, plenty of research chems, lsd, and dpt.

I like to feel good/awesome. I smoked weed a couple times in high school, but didn't really start till I found my love for opioids. I don't stop because I don't feel the need to. I take breaks from opioids before I catch a habit though. I've done other drugs, but nothing will ever compare to opioids for me.

Same. I try to always quit before the withdrawals though. I can't do that shit again.

Yeah that shit is awful
Time stops
Look everywhere in house and cars fur just one bit of relief
I'm sure one day I'll run out soon
But till then
I will enjoy the sweet tender caress

Bump

Try Kratom when you do. It's great for relieving withdrawal symptoms and mad cheap. You can buy it on the internet.

im currently staying clean
i use to do alot of meth and pcp
i ODed on pcp so i quit doing drugs
my favorite drug has to be weed but opites are pretty good too ive tried hydromorphone oxyies and this RC called u-47700 the best from those 3 was the u-477
i love dmt if i were to go back to drugs i would pack 100mg of dmt in a 1 gram blunt and smoke it with my friend
>never do meth or pcp youll die

really shouldnt be that hard.

Im doing shrooms and molly this weekend at HARD summer. Should be a good time.

user is right you can use the internet nowadays

Just bought 36 2mg xanax bars im not using it to get fucked up only for my depression i want to be happy again i heard that shit helps..

>people in this thread

I have been taking adderall daily for about 2 weeks now. I know I don't need it but it puts me in such a good mood and makes me productive where as the alternative is sitting around being a sack of shit.

On it right now and love it, although the comedowns are rough if you don't sleep it off. Get pretty intense headaches. That's where pot comes in.

I think probably the craziest was intravenous oxymorphone, then 400mg of Methylone, followed by a speedball of cocaine and heroin.
Came down by smoking weed and had a psychotic break but while it was on the up and up it was primo.

I don't do drugs anymore.

I did a good amount of drugs, and indulged a lot.

It's all stupid and harmful bullshit.

Want to trip? Learn how to remember your dreams.
Not enough for you? Learn how to lucid dream.

You can even have sex in your lucid dreams if you're some pervert or normie cunt.

First time I lucid dreamed I fucked. But it felt like wasted potential so I started trying to create things, like fire, impossible objects and other people. Trying too hard woke me up though.

I do weed daily or every other day or two
I tried both 4-AcO-DMT and 1P-LSD when I was in middle school that my friend got from the deep web, I was anxious and depressed at the time so there were parts that wer'nt so fun but it was a cool experience.
Wouldn't have done them in hindsight though
That's pretty much it besides alcohol and cigarettes.

check'd

what was 4-aco-dmt like?
how much did you take?
ive had 5-meo-dmt and dmt
5-meo-dmt is alot stronger
>check'd the magical snake

mmm, hydros are good, just pop one and I'm happy for a couple of hours.

Drinking right now, too much in my stomach to make any drugs worth it.