Post some great stories about how great it is to be white

Post some great stories about how great it is to be white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>born
>not a nigger

And so far so good

fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

When I was searching for a job I got hired instead of the black guy also applying.

Today I woke up. I went to my job. I was not stopped by police, because I drove my vehicle according to the law. I put in an honest day's work. Then I came home to my 4-bedroom house. I ate dinner with my lawfully married wife and my two children, who are my only two children and were both born in wedlock. I will do it again tomorrow.

> be me
> 110k a year
> no niggers in office
> we all work really well and efficiently together

lol I get enjoy life while being the superior race

A bunch of cops were in front of my building and they didn't give me any trouble

I get waved through drug and alcohol testing, or other nigger hunt schemes, and get home from my job on time to spend many hours with my daughter and wife.

Be 19 go town city to score half ounce. Go with white friend. Success. On the way back checks top. Holy fuck I'm done son. Roll up cop sees white friend, car reeks like pot. Let's us go. Probably because he didn't want to deal with the entitled prick parents lol

My dad was white, he married my Mom and raised three son. I knew him.

>Hired instead of a minority for political correctness

What world do you live in

>Be me
>White, partially Hispanic
>Both sides of family not rich
>One middle class, other poor and lazy
>Tell people I'm part Hispanic
>Called a racist since I'm white
>Tell people I'm white
>They call me a wetback since I have some Mexican features

How about that white privilege?

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc

>be me
>stopped by cop
>don't get shot
>answer a couple questions and free to carry on my day

I can get colored tattoos

Pointed a bag of skittles at a cop and he dropped his weapon

I get home from my job or maybe family dinners, and clean my wife up after she's has been thoroughly fucked by niggers. Cuck life is great.

This is a white privilege thread, not a mexican privilege thread beaner

>ate dinner with my lawfully married wife and my two children
still on b

>Pulled over for doing 93 in a 65.
>No record.
>Got a warning.

i was going 60 in a 25mph school zone, get pulled over and told the cop i wasnt watching my speed cus i was looking for a short cut the highway patrolman told me about... let off with a warning and better direcitons for the shortcut

I'm never on the Maury Show

Be me 22 at home with grandparents with my gf and daughter.

This is a white privilege thread, not a faggot threat, queer.

>got pulled over for speeding
>officer bumped me down to 5mph over
>gave me information on how i can remove points by taking a 45 minute class online for less than the cost of the ticket

>didn't get shot

>Valedictorian in high school
>all sorts of extra curricular activities
>edit college applications essays for months
>Get declined from MIT while rank 40 black girl gets accepted
>mfw

I feel you man

I am privileged. If I was nigger, cuck life fantasy doesn't work out.

As White cuck, I get to lick clean my white wife. White privileges.

black lives matter.....
cuz slaves aint cheap.

>be me
>be white
>at Target Field for a Twins game
>no one there cause kike owners won't spend on players, but that's another story
>be there with brother, also white
>decide to move into the section as we had aisle seats and wanted to be in the middle
>Negro couple move into the two seats bro and I had tix for
>she was a dime, def would hit that
>he was the epitome of a nigger
>look up bigger in encyclopedia and you see his picture
>only has Beater on, with jeans that are below his ass
>has gym shorts on underneath along with boxers both very visible
>smells like a skunk queefed on him
>security guard w/cop rolls up
>"I told you once already, get back to your seat! Now you dun goofed and your outa here!"
>"What if the people's whose seats these are come? We can't have you sitting in their seats!"
>being halfway decent person, I speak up, "Actually officer, those are our seats. We just moved to get away from aisle."
>Cop nods his head but says, "Youre still out of here, let's go before we have a problem."
>Obongo Jr protests with something that may have been English but I'm not too sure
>his old lady gets tired of his shit and leaves his ass
>guard tells me and brother to enjoy the game
>god damn, I love being white.

sjws ruining society in a nutshell

>wake up
>look in mirror
>see pointed nose, blue eyes and fair skin
>attractive indian woman at gas station compliments my anglo-saxon features

feels pretty good

mediocre, average, non descript
white guy #666

> Went to school and was able to learn what the teacher taught

> guy accidentally stepped on my toe in a movie line and I didn't even want to shoot him

> had opportunity to fuck a promiscuous girl, but decided that it wasn't worth the risk of disease and / or fatherhood

> decided I wanted to buy a luxury car so I saved up and bought a gently used one

> wanted to use drugs, so decided on non-addictive marijuana in a private setting where detection by law enforcement was minimal

Live in Florida. Stopped by cop yesterday in my dad's truck. It's Florida, so automatically roll down window, stick both hands out. "Hey, your tags expired, you're not registered on this vehicle, plus you've no insurance. Get that taken care of. Have a nice day" " thanks officer, sure will". Everybody says have a nice day. Chuckles all round. #fuckniggers

nothing wrong with that. I am married with 1 kid too and still browse Sup Forums because fuck niggers

Let my black friend drive my car to Carl's Jr. Same shit. Cop pulled us over.

>Officer, please excuse my friend. He's just really tired. And we are like 2 blocks away from our college campus.

All drunk, all had weed, all 19. Let us go.

There, I proved it.

>April 20
>driving round blazing by my ainsel because my friends are cunts
>turn wrong way
>turn around in development
>pull out after black guy in tan car
>three minutes later
>cops in my mirror
>lights go on
>fuck fuck fuck fuck
>pull over
>cop swerves around me
>pulls over black guy in front of me
>second cop car appears on same mission
>carefully maneuver around them and go on my merry way
>mfw

It's like you're saying common decency and respect go a long way or some shit

Carl "the cuck" jr, sounds like.

I thought that's what he was implying too user. Crazy!

It's like I'm saying my black friend was so nervous by seeing popo in his rear view that he psyched himself into getting a ticket by getting distracted and swerving a little.

He's decent and respectful you piece of shit.

Actually he didn't get a ticket, I meant pulled over. And driving while black obviously. But just the slightest swerve was enough.

Basically won in life and culture. Conquered every other nations, won all wars, created the greatest inventions and ideas, enlightened as fuck. The only reason why other nations and ethnicities are still around is because white people feel bad for always winning... And even then, you can call that a virtue.

The real world. What world do you live in where an affirmative action business has more than the absolute minimum number of minorities working there? The only time they're actually looking to hire a minority is if one left and they need to fill the spot.

That's cool user. Once a cracker vouches for him. He gets a pass in my book.

>be at highschool baseball game
>our school is losing 6-1
>walk up to opponent's coach
>haymaker punch him
>he's down, bleeding everywhere
>before long, 20ish people fighting each other
>cops arrive
>everyone backs away
>six black guys sit on knees, hands up
>they get tazed, pepper sprayed
>they start going ape-shit (pun intended)
>by now everyone else is leaving the game, players are in their respected buses
>in the distance, i see white clouds and a SWAT team
>go home, turn on news
>"12 police officers brutally wounded in riot involving 6 african-american men, officers used tear gas to take them down, all 6 arrested"
>life is good

I'm a beaner American but my wife is Finnish/Dutch with pale skin and freckles. Am I part of the club?

you should kill yourself, have you thought about that, that might be the solution you are looking for, if you have wetback features you are a wetback hispanic is too broad of a term, im also hispanic but im white light brown hair and hazel eyes fully bearded a thing i havent seen on wetbacks.

>i'm a beaner

nope

Sí Estamos juntos. Pero, no sandniggers. Chingon?