Really makes you think

>mouyes

Le finish in 5th man

>mouyes
>poop guardiolel
>the shanty town of manchester
>""""english""" """"premier""""" league

not really

Anyone speak Chinese here? Can you please explain in short why Manchester United has five of those Chinese letters and Borussia Dortmund four?

MAN CHES TER UNI TED

DO RT MU ND

>rating preseason matches

Mata didn't mark Rode at all the way Mourinho wanted. He's getting sold again

mercenaries BTFO

Dortmund had played 4 friendlies before this game; whilst United had only just played one.

There is the answer

#CASTROYED
#CASTRATED

Last year Stuttgart played Man City in a preseason game and lead 4-0 after 20 minutes, they ended up getting relegated that season.

the eridivisie continues to be a fairytale. seeing depay since he left psv is unreal

>Save us Pogba!

>Moorinho

but that's right you fucking retard
it's
MAN CHES TER U NI TED

>english commentator says this is normal since Dortmund are way further into pre season
>I looked it up
>it's three days
oh the damage control

>that's right
i'm such a cuck

>mouyes

Yeah it was broadcast on MUTV. Of course their going to try and save their arse with some deluded damage control.

A dentist!
Hahahaha.

>POOrinho

Liverpool beat Dortmund 4-0 in preseason before going on to finish 6th in the league, this means nothing.

porto lost every single friendly the season they won the champions league. no one gives a fuck about pre season stop being idiots

are you saying united will finish below 6th in the league? wtf I hate mourinho now

fucking kek, just realized Mata is going to be shat on by mouyes for the second time in his career

he must feel like utter shit, hope mouyes faces player >moutiny yet again

One of these days I should sit down and do some serious stats about preseason results and final results. I do remember that for Chelsea in the past years there was a good correlation between bad preseason and bad season.

This happens in the NFL too. The Detroit Lions won all 4 preseason games, then went on to lose every single game of the regular season.

>getting ploughed by bayern's fuccboi slave

PRE SEASON MEANS NOTHING

MOYES WAS UNDEFEATED IN PRE SEASON WITH UNITED EVEN BEATING REAL MADRID IN DETROIT BEFORE GOING ON TO SHIT THE BED AS SOON AS THE SEASON STARTED

K, I just need some quick math on 10 seasons of Liverpool preaseason, compared it to normal seasons in those 10 years with a Spearson rank correlation. p ~ 0.164, very low correlation but at leas it's positive. So in conclusion, from this small sample, there is small to no correlation between pre-season and season results.

More studies are required and I could have fucked up somewhere because I did it pen and paper and I didn't bother checking everything.

cute

It is kinda interesting desu, too bad only Liverpool's site gives so many seasons.

Kek desu lads

Hopefully the United players were more focused on the post-match orgy with Chinese prostitutes. I mean, it worked for Leicester right?

hmmmmm.....

Catsro is really getting dangerous with his shots into the angle

no one can stop us

>mfw as a Chelsea fan I can finally join in on the mouyesposting this season
Can't bloody wait

>now

thats the spirit

> i rate preseason friendlies

a few years ago benfica didnt win a single pre season game, lost the first game in the league and almost lost the second but won 2-1 with a Manure CL final comeback in extra time and ended up winning the league

>pre season friendly
>new manager
>doesn't have his full lineup

right now he is just getting a look at which shitty players to ship off and which to keep.

>Mouyes & LVG went unbeaten in pre-season friendlies, against the like of Madrid, Roma, Inter, City etc.

t. sean sheehan

Moyes didn't actually, his pre-season was pretty shite and it was against literal who teams. I remember he lost 3-1 to Sevilla for Rio's testimonial too.

LVG had an excellent pre-season record. Won all games but one where he lost against PSG in his 2nd season. I remember all the excitement and hype for LVG when the season finally started, only to lose 2-1 to Swansea at home, then drawing to Sunderland and Burnley after that.

Really don't get why people take pre-season so seriously, I guess it's just a way to b8 Sup Forums.

As a Liverpool fan, the only two times they've contended in the last 15 years they did really well in preseason

Conversely, for the floptastic seasons, the signs were also there in the preseason(brushed off by the fans, of course)

It's not everything but it can be a good indicator

Dunno when Mou got shitted 5-0 Real Madrid started winning.

All this damage control kek

>no De Gay
>no Rooney
>no Zlatan
>no Pogba
>no Martial
>no Smalling
>no Schneiderlin
>no Schweinsteiger
>no Carrick
>no Darmian

That's most of our 1st team right there.

>our

so hes shipping off the whole squad?

>our gaza strip

I thought Mouyes wanted to sell Schweinsteiger?

>our falklands

>our emu territories

>our welcomed refugees

kek

nice.

Who are the worst football team in the world and why is it Manchester United?
>tfw Liverpool run them close
>tfw they're only one big road apart

Basically. Keep mata, mhki, martial, Rashford, schneid, Herrera, smalling, shaw, de gea, Ibra..ship the rest

1st for rode actually starting games next season

well manure will be playing ucl this season

Mouyes needs to fucking GO.

He's ruining United! I want Van Gaals army back RIGHT NOW

ABUs are so dumb...god damn

曼彻斯特 is how Manchester is translated to Chinese. 联 means unite, but it can also refer to an organisation that has union as a theme (eg. 苏联 is Soviet Union in chink). So 曼彻斯特联 means Manchester United, or 曼联 (Man United) for short.

多特蒙德 is just Dortmund.

I've always wondered why one chinese symbol could mean a full word

Also adding on: for Dortmund, the Borussia (普鲁士) part was omitted from the screen. So following the above, Borussia Dortmund would be 普鲁士多特蒙德 as well.

I never bothered to find out why. Still, it's a far cry from classical Chinese where a single character can mean a phrase, or even an entire sentence.

thanks

ty sing a pore

Everyone downplayed Van Laal's opening loss to MK Dons too.

Oh, and

>MOUYES

wew

What is "bellwhiff" in mandarin?

>Germany posting in Sup Forums

MOOODSSS HEEELPP