Be honest, millennials

Be honest, millennials

How fucking pissed are you right now?

what do you mean?

>124x81
Fucking heated tbqh

^

I've always hated Kanye. A sellout of the highest degree, always kissing the white man's ass.

Of cooperation with whites wasn't so frowned upon in black "culture" we'd probably be way better off

You're acting like I'd be surprised or offended by anything Kanye says or does.

I genuinely don't give a fuck. Anyone who listens/doesn't listen to a particular artist because of their political beliefs doesn't actually care about music to begin with.

I'm fucking happy. Massive Kanye fan and trump supporter.

I LITERALLY can't even right now. I'm physically shaking, I just can't believe it.

classic trick of make a miniature of your photoshoped image for hide your mistakes editing.

I'm too lazy to care. Being a millennial and all...

>millennials
what?

I always get a little mad at the term "millennials" being used by millennials so about 2/10

on the Kanye/Trump thing, though, I don't care. I'm just going with whatever seems entertaining now so it's actually kinda cool.

Same.
I'm indifferent to Trump so I love weird shit like this. Makes me like Trumpy Crumpy a little bit more :)

meh.
Crazy people love eachother

I'm a millenial of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck

TRIGGGGGEREDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
internal oppression

I would be if I had actually liked Kanye's music or him as person. Both are annoying as fuck though.

same

Kanye West and Donald Trump actually have a lot in common. They both speak their minds, no matter how twisted their thoughts. And while many dislike them for their rhetoric, neither of them are harmful.

I'm actually more annoyed that you are a Kanye fan. Soon you'll be a Kanye supporter and a Trump fan.

>neither of them are harmful.
Kanye's music has de-educated so many children. But they think they're "woke" so they do not care.

I'm fucking hyped senpai, I can't wait to see these two gods work together

1. that's not kanye
2. trump poses no threat to me / my personal life, so i could give a fuck about his antics

I'm not even mad, this is poetic, I'm loving it. 2016 has become self conscious and is now parodying itself.

Trump isn't harmful himself, it's those he appointed that will do the real harm. But it'll wind up the Es Jay Dubyas so Sup Forumstards like him.

Trying to bait the black ants with that pic?

it's real though it was all over the news

Is Kanye starting to look like a black Mussolini to anyone else?

>1. that's not kanye
I can't tell if you are blind or a "the illaminitu brainwashed kanye" theorist.

You're a millenial OP
you tell me

I'm not pissed at all. Getting pissed at politics is a meme.

No. You're retarded.

not pissed, but humored as it was inevitable these two memes were to meet each other.

I voted for Trump but I'm not a big Kanye fan, though I don't hate him either. So I'm slightly happy I guess.

It makes sense. Listening to Trump's rambling at his rallies reminded me of an hour long interview with Kanye I watched. Both go off on tangents so often that they become incomprehensible. However, over the course of a few minutes, they say enough vaguely related statements that you get a sense of what they're trying to say

ya

He's a coon and I'm glad people are realizing this.
He's going off the deep end.
JUST SWAMP MY SHIT UP

I don't like trump, but I like him more than hillary, and I'm a libcuck

I do however like Kanye

as a britbong, I find the whole situation kek af

>millenial generation starts around 1985
idk you tell me, grandpa

How user, how?

Same

>De-educated
Are you a white middle aged mom? How the fuck is music supposed to make you dumber?

where the FUCK did you even find a thumbnail that small

I'm pretty annoyed Trump is associating himself with niggers

this

i hope the influx of pol shitposters dies down soon
they dont care about listening to music, they dont care about discussing any topic other than their own ideologies

it's similar to how when gg started up even v got sick of them because all they wanted to talk about was fucking gg
except at least in that situation it was home-grown shitposting

millenials are literally the reason Trump won

this
When he visited i was smiling like a dumbass, then he tweeted #2024, i was happier, then after that he tweeted a pic of a signed (Trump's autograph) Time Magazine i was retarded happy.
An user suggested on Sup Forums that it would be awesome if Kanye had a role (completely new) that like, would allow him reach out and help young black people.

the entire culture has ruined kids these days

I'm not pissed at all because I've always hated Kanye.

>my generation grouping determines my worldview
wew lad

Taking advantage of people with mental health problems for political gain is highly immoral

So much salt over a simple meeting.

In the words of an anti-racist white trust-fund chick I used to know before she suffered brain damage around the time she went to uni, who was totally progressive like oh my god, you're an Uncle Tom race traitor.

Not at all. I don't even care.

wtf I hate flying lotus now.

I dont like kanye's music excpet for 1 here and there, and the ones he did with the game, but i find him highly entertaining outside of music

Rly makes you think

> Trump slept with Kanye

Makes me laugh thinking of all the trucks in middle america suddenly bumping Kanye for the next three weeks. Brilliant way to bump xmas sales @walmart imho.

why is that image so small

i'm not mad i'm just disappointed.

You're an idiot. Kanye doesn't "kiss the white man's ass" and this post is absolutely fucking true.

I'm mad I don't have an image of the two on a t-shirt yet.

you're damn right.
For me, I kiss the black man's ass, much more thick.

What are you talking about I'm hyped