YWYL

YWYL.
Haven't seen one in a while. You want you lose.

Without the britbong comforter of course.

looks like a public hall

I don't care how much I lose I want everything fuckin in here so far

Sauce?

Would have out of 10.
I like the walls.

Do want.

A stable and happy relationship with one's family.

Good job coming from imgur/reddit.
faggot.

good question

I'm buying a house right now. Fuck all these trinkets.

How about no?

Lil too fat, hate the cellulite. Prefer muscle booty not fat booty

To have free shelter of my own (a jail sized bedroom, a small shower room, a toilet room with a sink, walled off backyard with a roof), to have a lifetime supply of Fiji water, to have a lifetime supply of decent food, to have an internet connection, and therefore to have time to dedicate my life to my hobbies, obtaining knowledge, and contributions to humanity based on what I believe is worthwhile (mostly science, but also some other stuff).

I'd really just be happy with shelter, food and water, and some privacy.
I just want time, time to spend that isn't doing bullshit to pay for bullshit shelter and bullshit food, so I can then spend what little time I have left on the things I actually want in life.

I don't want to eat, I don't want to have to protect myself from the elements, but if I don't have these things, I would die, and if I were dead, I couldn't do the things I want to do.
It's bullshit.

Fuck you.

Fuck everybody.

I want to nuke the earth.

Good luck with that. Maybe it's time to grow up and realize that you need money to live. Want 4 walls and a roof over your head that isn't leaking? Better be ready to spend $125000 on a house minimum. Something tells me that your hobbies and contributions to humanity aren't going to pay for that.

I feel like both of those guys know this, but isn't that the point of something you want/ a dream, like obviously you can't have it, but I don't think you'd argue that you don't want those things.

I hope you know these threads used to exist all the time a good 6 years ago. Nice to know we have new people on the board.

I had that. it was complete garbage.

Except I think a lot of millennial deep down actually think that these things will just fall into their lap

brah

I only really have house inspa, nobody posting anyway

The hillarious part about these places is that the shifter they look the more expensive they are.

Ikr

Pretty much, although those concrete walls are fake, it's a wallpaper

I have that, breakstone's 4% large curd.

Thats so trashy

How about there was a YWYL dump a few hours ago on imgur fp

Does this come without 9gag engraved?

>

Depends where you buy from

This.

Lost hard

>>A wife

thought I would be married by now, am not. Fuck Sup Forumsros i'm so sad

This is what the tiny house movement is all about. Being debt free earlier by purchasing only what you need, and not what society deems it appropriate for you to possess at a certain milestone in your life.

I'm married... highly overrated. No real need for it in modern society. Relax and find someone you like spending time with first.

Good thing this is YWYL instead of YLYL. You would have had me!

found someone I enjoyed spending time with. She went sort of insane after I proposed and our relationship fell apart. Fucking sucks man

And I just lost.

i dont want to have to climb to get to my computer
and i dont line tile or hard wood floors
so do not want

that just looks terrible but i guess hipsters would love that shit and call it rustic or something

If you find the right person it marriage will feel like nothing. Not a thing changes when you get married life will be the same before as it was after.

No danger of losing here. Seriously... a denim shirt?! Is this 1992?

Then be thankful. Mine went sort of insane a few years after we had kids and our relationship fell apart.
Oh we're still married, have been almost twenty years. Pretty sure we're both miserable but our kids are doing well so we put on a good show.
inb4 " your kids can tell bro" because no, you really have no idea. I've been around enough of my kids friends and their parents to tell you that unless is blatant shit like abuse or psychosis kids have no clue how unhappy their parents are. If your parents are still married and you want to watch some mental gymnastics ask one of them straight up if they still love the other one.

Ya but it's a lie. I'm buying a 750 square foot house in Metro Detroit, Royal Oak specifically, and it's going to run me $140000 by the time it's all said and done. Unless you want to live so far off the beaten path that there's no work buying even a small house is going to require a mortgage.

Being in debt isn't a bad thing as long as you aren't over extending yourself. Credit card debt done properly builds credit that you will need to buy things like cars and houses where you won't ever realistically have the money to pay for them up front.

kids can tell but they are shits bc they are raised by parents that dgaf about eachother so they dont care about the parents and go outside the house to start all over again

My parents showed very little affection for each other in front of me growing up. I think it really messed up my viewpoint of what a relationship is. I'm always so callused and distant that they always break up with me.

>not posting the gif

Also don't forget that a house is an investment. If you buy the right house in the right are that will appreciate you should make money off your purchase when the time comes to sell. My parents made 150,000 off their last house they sold. They got paid 150,000 to live there for 11 years. Start learning this shit because no one is going to teach you in school.

well at least if the support for the noose breaks i'll land on my bed

ikf in a similar way. i didn know what playful/loving/fun-flirting meant for a long while bc i never saw it at home. so i tried to imitate what i saw in movies and tv

Yep I think my idea of a relationship is basically something out of the 1950's. I don't even like sleeping with a girl in the bed cause she messes up my sleep.

That wouldn't get me up. Pick it up, go pew, flop back down.

>This is what the tiny house movement is all about.

No, it isn't. Tiny houses somewhat reduce the SHELL cost of a structure, but structures of all sorts are cheap to build if planned correctly and the shell isn't mad money.

Tiny houses exist as a niche item to build below the size affected by building code compliance. They are usually placed on existing properties to add space. A "mother in law house" is the old term for them.

If you want to own a home you still need land, utilities etc.

For tiny house money I'd do what various bros have done, and have a pole building shop shell erected on a slab, then DIY the interior.

In my climate I could do a shipping container house cheaper than a tiny house, and I have a shipping container machine/welding shop made from two joined High Cubes so I know whereof I speak. Ignore anyone who hasn't personally built a container structure, they have their uses but most of those aren't meme uses. Unlike a tiny house, I'd have plenty of usable space.

Nah. I could get with hotter twinks tonight if I wanted.

aw shucks. well you can change if ya want, and dont have to settle so you dont repeat the stuff to your kids

Lost

Those are the largest snowflakes I've ever seen. Gif is 1/10; the still is superior.

Exactly. The tiny home movement is just way to sell tiny trailer park homes to hipsters but no one ever talks about where that little trailer house is supposed to go? On what property? A plot of land will run you at least $20,000 and up depending where you are and no bank will finance the purchase of land so you need that cash up front.

Wanna get fit

>being this summer
m00t was a lying cunt

I truly believe it's impossible to not make the mistakes of your parents. Despite your best intentions you will do what you know and what you know is how your parents raised you. Maybe you do a little better but that's it.

Fucking bastard
Lost

#gunsarenttheproblem

#niggersaretheproblem

Looks like Chyna chase with the tat shooped off

getting snowed in like this fucking blows bro

fuck that shit

Fuck I lost hard. Sauce?

#jewsaretheproblem

now from the people that brought you the shake-weight...

I love it

>implying

It's great when I have no obligations. Are you one of those low functioning people who doesn't even keep a few days worth of groceries around?

i dont know exactly man, ive seen total train wreck families have great kids who refused to turn into a pos, granted they were angry alot bc of not having good examples but still did a lot better

Fuck the plot of land. How about paying for a septic or city sewer hookup? Drilling a well? Getting electricity and Internet to the property?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Your cheap tiny house is getting very expensive very quickly.

>uncut

No thanks i dont want ugly dicks

If only this was a YLYL thread I'd have list, hard.

Ha! I live in Windsor Ontario, Canada; right across the rivver from Detroit. I bought my house for $57,000. I got laid off for the last 8 months and have had to survive on $13.00/hour part-time job. Did I miss a mortgage payment? Lol nope. Now that my life is back on track I'm going to be debt free in another 5 years.

There are deals available that won't break the bank IF you are willing to live away from a trendy major city.

nah bro I just like to go outside and when you have to trudge through snow to get anywhere it sucks dick. Not to mention if you actually do want to leave the house (not all of of us are secluded faggots who play gaymes all day) then you have to shovel your car out and scrape the windshield.

Creepy af
Imagine the nights
Even worse after reading on /nosleep

lost 8 times over

fucking child

Sure my father is a perfect example of that but he is and has always been a broken person because of the way he was raised. He did much better than his father but there was still so many things he did that were traumatizing to me as a child. He never took care of his diabetes when I was young and when his blood sugar was out of wack he would suddenly get intensely angry about anything and everything. It was like living with a severly bipolar person. It made me numb myself to the pain to survive and that's why I'm so calluses with the girls in my life. I built a wall and I have no idea how to take it down.

Complete bullshit to be honest.

Many sucessful people have had absolutely terrible parents and horrible upbringings.

Highly sucessful people with wealth and status often have shit kids because they can never instill a work ethic or remove a sense of entitlement from them.

Your a product of your background in a lot of ways but this encompasses more than your parents influence.

be brutuly honest in everything you do, after awhile you start to be humble bc youre sharing alot

you dick bag

Wtf.......