What does Sup Forums think about firestorm surrounding James Rolfes' refusal to watch the upcoming Ghostbusters flick?

What does Sup Forums think about firestorm surrounding James Rolfes' refusal to watch the upcoming Ghostbusters flick?

youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pattonoswalt/statuses/464088018358259714
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, another faggot who can't use the catalog and uses the same fucking image

I don't really pay attention to SJW antics anymore

Stfu tumblr

James is 100% in the right. You have to be a complete cunt to be mad with him 2bh

Says the fag who can't use the catalog

Misogynist

I like this.

>Firestorm

Am I missing something here? I thought the popular youtube opinion was to be disparaging towards this shitty movie.

threads on page 9 dummy

This piece of shit doesn't even have the guts to say James' name out in twitter.

>HE IS AN AWFUL PERSON BECAUSE HE CHOSE NOT TO SEE A MOVIE, BUT WORRY NOT, FOR I WILL SEE IT!

he knew exactly what would happen and was careful to not mention anything about the new stars being women in order to draw out sjw morons on the internet who think every non issue like this is the next arab spring

twitter.com/pattonoswalt/statuses/464088018358259714

I would never have thought that the SJW crowd would really be dumb enough to shit on people for refusing to watch their feminist trainwreck, but here we are.

these people didn't even bother watching 10 seconds of the video

He's Making The Nerd Great Again.

>Matthew Cuck
He's just trying to jump on a bandwagon. James is clearly stating that he's dismissing it because it looks bad, not because of the title

Why is tim so based?

> because it's my job

He acts like it's James' job to watch new releases too.

left is a wyatt mann

>I'll be watching it because it's my job
>but I might not do my job anyway
wat

The way the SJW's are acting you think they saw this instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

>He explicitly says it's not because it's an all female cast
>OH HE'S SEXIST
He's in the movie/game critic environment. He knows it's full of libtards and pseudo-feminists who would insult him. He knew it was going to happen.

He started a fire.

good for him. He did nothing wrong in the first place, but people just like to shout "cuck" at everything they can and he once spoke with a black guy so he got the worst of anybody

>I assume this movie is shit even though I haven't seen it
>even though there is no reviews for it yet

This is faggotry on a whole new level.

isnt patton supposed to be "geeky/nerdy"?
How do you not recognize avgn?

what a poser

So will you guys support him? Will you show him love so he does not back down?

All of this is just about someone not wanting to see it. Can you even imagine how big of a shitstorm it would be once reviewers see it and say that its a terrible movie?

>gets angry because somebody dislikes a movie with a female cast, calls him a mysoginistic or whatever it's spelled
>goes on and calls his wife a gold-digger

I don't know if this guy has any self-awareness.

Is "casual misogyny" like our "bait" ? Like anything we don't like to hear, we can shout that phrase at it and then we're correct?

Poor James.

>firestorm

Everyone is agreeing with him, look at the likes. SJWs are only a vocal minority and this proves it, Sup Forums just inflates it.

#StandWithJames

>he realizes the movie is just going to piss him off
>decides not to watch the movie
That's why all the SJWs are so mad. They can't have an example of someone who's able to just walk away from something that would outrage them as a good example

You can smell the shit before it reaches your plate but you're still gonna eat it? Yep, James is the faggot here.

>completely uncucks himself
>poor james

wat

This is exactly why they chose an all female cast. They knew no one intelligent or who liked the originals to see it, so they started a whole 'youre sexist if you dont see it' thing and libtards eat it up.

so any memes yet?

Scott Weinberg is having a meltdown on his twitter right now

>a couple of outspoken faggots on twitter
>firestorm

Have you ever refused to watch a movie because it had a woman/women in it?

Movies don't have a smell.

I think at this point it's pretty clear that this movie is going to get thunderous applause from the critics no matter what precisely because of the fear over blowback if they say it's bad

#StandWithJames

>so...
Why does this make me so butthurt and angry?

Did you even see the fucking video

He even addresses the idea that maybe the trailer is wrong and the movie will be good

But no matter how good it is, it won't live up to the expectations for him, and it won't be the movie he waited for a long time (Ghostbusters III), so he's just leaving it alone and not seeing it.

I refuse to watch Ghost in the Shell because Scarjo will ruin the character.

I forgot this piece of shit existed, and I read it in his condescending tone of voice. Fuck

Yeah man, not like real celebrities didnt jump on this. Totally. Nobody even knows this happened xD. Fuck off new cuck. You missed the whole show.

The trailer was shit, and the drama surrounding the treatment of Ghostbusters 3 and Paul Feig's behaviour on set makes Fant4stic look like Robert Rodriguez levels of efficient. It's all but guaranteed to be shit.

You certainly do though.

This one has a big smell. Smells like shit.

i'm sorry james

Ghostbusters now trending

>Even Devin Farcry

Fucking Christ it's a goddamn cunt blackhole

Every second you spend doing actual research on something is a second you spend not being outraged and that's too big a sacrifice for most people to make

KEK

>sjws immediately start making fun of his lack of masculinity, the very thing thing they want to see all men rid of
like clockwork

I'm making a point to see it if only to say with my dollars that the pendulum of race swapping characters swings both ways

>Blackmailed Bill Murray
>Wiped out the actual director because of feminism.

Are all chubby manlets feminists?

>They knew no one intelligent or who liked the originals to see it, so they started a whole 'youre sexist if you dont see it' thing and libtards eat it up.

It's a pretty good marketing move, after getting burned out of so many stupid remakes people were going to get annoyed by another one. So they preemptively brand all the critics as sexists idiots. And then the actual sexist idiots do show up.

I thought Brad's spoof of the video was pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s

Also why the hell say anything if you're James? No matter which way he went with that video people were gonna shit on him, I just don't get the point of it. I completely agree with what he said, I just don't understand why it needed to be said.

he's making fun of him.

he didn't even say anything inflammatory. this is honestly probably the nicest "dismissal" of a film i've ever seen.

He's right though, people are so fucking gullible now, and they are clearly going to watch Ghostbusters on name recognition alone, despite the fact that going by the trailer it looks AWFUL.

I hate this new fangled notion that we should go pay for it and THEN only have the right to shit on it. As if only by paying to see it do you have the right to point out blatant pandering.

The Wild Thornberries movie did

What else would they be?

anyone keeping track of cinemassacre subscriber count?

Holy SHIT

Probably because his fans would bug him to review it otherwise. He also announced videos he was going to make surrounding the Ghostbusters 3 that never happened

Giving more attention to james in the process.
If I was james I'd be psyched tim roasted me.

no words

You know what's going to happen now, right?

The backlash is so strong the SJWs will pretend to like it so they can say SEE SEE YOU WERE ALL WRONG YOU WERE SO WRONG ABOUT THIS even it's the complete shit it's supposed to be.

You can't be right with sjws oh no

You would think Patton Oswalt would be against people busting ghosts considering recent events.

>apologize

>James states a calm rational opinion.
>Never even mentions the female cast as a negative
>Still villified

It only makes the SJWs look worse.

The real reason was because of SJW shit and Paul Feig's shitty ideas.

They were actually going with a 3:2 gender ratio with the Lex Luthor kid.

That's even more retarded. So you should stop seeing all movies because they might not be as good as Pulp Fiction or Apocalypse Now? Or stop seeing anything new because you fear it's gonna be disappointing?

>HAVE YOU EVER MADE A GAME?

oh shit

Neat, I'm the guy who responded to Sea.

The truth shall set you free.

You have horrible reading comprehension.

no. james was actually just talking about ghostbusters, not all movies. also talking about himself personally, not everyone

Not going to happen. Movie critics are rarely impressed by shit like this(compared to their counterparts in other media at least). Sure there will be a few who will do just that, but the majority will call a shitty movie a shitty movie

I'm not up to date on this, is his wife dead or something?

I'm sorry

If they were making new movies called Pulp Fiction, or Apocalypse Now, you might have a point.

Just recently, yes.

you're literally retarded

Show us the back of your head James.

Within the last couple months or so.