/180/: BETVICTOR WORLD MATCHPLAY DAY 7

The final weekday session of Winter Gardens darts has the last two quarter finals, and if they follow what happened last night, they won't be very good.

Our first match of the evening is one which, in an ideal world, would see both men disqualified and replaced by someone more enjoyable to watch. Phil Taylor, fresh from his fondling of kebab removal expert Mensur Suljovic, faces a bon fide pocket club member in whining complainer Mervyn King. Bollockhead scraped past Brendan Dolan in a match that was as boring as you could imagine when it involves two completely unlikeable players, and with Merv only having beaten the Stokie sex pest on television once in the 2009(!) Premier League play-offs, you can be assured that he will bend over and take it hard from his Lord and Master.

The last quarter final of the Matchplay, however, is a bit more interesting. Last year, Steve Beaton averaged under 90 to get dumped out by Gary Anderson in the first round at Blackpool. This time, the Ultimate Sex God has got past two strangely similar players in Indo-Dutch nonce Jelle Klaasen and St. Helens brat Michael Smith: when things go wrong for those two, they just keep going wrong and they can never rectify it. Gando is no longer that sort of player, with his performance against an on-the-way-to-the-scrapheap Terry Jenkins in round 2 showing ruthless determination after a lot of trouble breaking the Bull's throw. With this being the 1996 Lakeside champion's first major quarter-final in six years, the lack of long distance experience in that time may push the fixture into the Scotsman's favour. Plus, with Beaton having only beaten Taylel twice in 28 meetings, Certified Taylor Remover reaching the semis provides a much better chance of stopping the Philth.

All matches must be won by 2 clear legs, with up to 5 extra legs played to decide a winner. If the match is tied after 5 extra legs, a final sudden death leg will be played.

Coverage starts from 7:00pm UK time on Sky Sports 1.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdc.tv/news/article/jsm3h0g7t8331mx56k8rcifmu/title/betvictor-world-matchplay---thursday
pdc.tv/vegas
dartsdatabase.co.uk/QualifyingList.aspx?EventKey=7485
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tonight's matches (best of 31 legs)
Mervyn "The Ex-Governor" King v Taylel
Gary "Big Game Counter" Anderson v Steve "PHWOARRRRRRRRRRRR" Beaton

>Day six round-up
pdc.tv/news/article/jsm3h0g7t8331mx56k8rcifmu/title/betvictor-world-matchplay---thursday

Yay, time for /180/. Though I fear it will be dead boring tonight. Expecting Taylel and Gando blowouts. Poor Steve.

Why am I tuning in on time to watch Mervyn King get cuntslapped by Mr Philip Douglas Taylel?

Definitely the worst Matchplay in a long time.

Far too many blowouts.

because you've lost control of your life

and we're on now

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Didn't watch yesterday, did I miss anything?

Please let taylor and gando lose. If there is a god out there please

Adrian and Wright went 16-14, pretty even through most of it.

I don't know what I want more: Taylor to lose, or Beaton to win.

Not really, apart from the first 10 legs of Wright-Lewis being a comedy show of doubling.

FOR AMERIFATS: pdc.tv/vegas

>The world's entertainment capital will be the latest addition to the World Series of Darts as the PDC returns to America for the first time since 2010. Las Vegas proved a hugely popular destination for fans from 2002-2009 when the Las Vegas Desert Classic was staged in the Nevada city, with the most recent PDC events being held in 2010.

>The PDC will return to the iconic Tropicana Hotel in July 2017, with the world's greatest players set to take on North America's top stars in a new World Series of Darts event.

At this moment in time, Taylor hasn't qualified for the Players' Championship:

dartsdatabase.co.uk/QualifyingList.aspx?EventKey=7485

I mean I know he'll probably just turn up to a couple of events and win them at a canter, but if he doesn't....

How many legs will it be before Merv starts complaining about the heat/his back/Taylor being unfair

This round is enough for kings steady darts income he will be happy to have the weekend off

Sounds good, but not sure the crowd will be all there. Vegas crowds are shit, at least for combat sports anyway.

>this shit again

He did this with the European Tour.

>do 0 events
>withdraw from 1
>finally enter 1
>win it
>european championship place confirmed

Cunt can't even change his intro to help stop people from having seizures at home.

Streams are shit

>merv already jobbing on doubles and giving throw to taylor
>now 2-0 down
Bravo, Testiclehead.

>having your honeymoon at an irrelevant darts tournament

at least it's not lakeside

>Lewis 9/2 to beat MVGOAT

Worth rolling into your accy, surely?

>merv already complaining

>vegas in july, drove through the scorching desert
>watching the tournament with 5 other people (who are just there for the air conditioning)
>disappointed, go to get something to eat
>adrian lewis cleaned out all the buffets

>Lewis wins the jackpot on a slot again
>Spends it all on food

If you put "muh heat" as Merv's excuse for jobbing this game away, then congratulations: you were right!

>that D4 attempt

lel

>taylel in charge of finishing

Only the 90s kids will remember this!

Stream??

>Sub 90 averages

Should be instant DQ desu.

Channel 26 on bosscast.net

>it's a taylor repeatedly misses doubles episode

cricfree

THAT 84 ON THE BULL

It... it couldn't happen, could it?

[a-game intensifies]

we all know this ends

>having hope

>TAYLOR GOING 2 DOWN TO MERVYN KING
LEL

>this finishing

>break Taylel's throw
>start next leg with 40, 63
fucking pocket club members

>king already fucking it up
bravo, merv

>last dart in hand checkout
C L A S S I C
T A Y L O R

watch merv fold now

I give up, can't get a stream anywhere

>THOSE DARTS AT TOPS
WEW LAD

Caravan getting derailed

who will get broken first?

King first-darting Taylor into oblivion on doubles.

>6 perfect darts
IT'S ON

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKENO

...phew

relieved he didn't hit it

THAT 124

MERV IS KILL

>DAT 124
It's ogre

Ah for fuck's sake

>41

Fucking pocketed prick.

>you now remember hammer tying the game with philth last year and then giving up

Was that... clutch?

Haven't posted on spee outside of /180/ for three years, do people still say "clutch"?

>44
bravo, mervyn

jobbing cunt

>leaving 163
This is what you can easily afford when you're playing king jobber

The inevitable awfulness.

Merv played great until the Philth threw a killer 124.

Then he just fell straight into the pocket.

hes only 55 years old you know

hope gando takes a shite on feel's face the morra night.

>I don't even know what the score was, 16-10

What an awful, awful cunt.

paedo suarez and blubby getting btfo

Phil Taylor is so fucking thick. cunt can barely string 3 coherent sentences together

He's so arrogant /180/.I can't stand him.

i dont think ive ever watched a piece of footage of him and not been utterly repulsed

even that stupid fucking face he does when he throws is disgusting

Only Americans.

By the way, lads, I recently played darts for the first time ever (I'm not watching this on TV so I'm sorry if comfyposting is frowned upon right now). I played that round-the-board game a few times, but was never good, and eventually played a game of 501. I wasn't counting how many darts I used, but the other guy did, and apparently my winning double-4 gave me a 212-dart finish.

Anyway, does anyone know any other dartboard games that I might be better at?

this sounds like a letter from viz

>dead thread because it's a friday night

fucking normies

>that beaton intro music
top kek

SEXY TIME!

You have 10 seconds to justify why the Bronzed Adonis doesn't come out to SexyBack.

becasue it's shit

I fucking love Viz, but I promise that's how many darts he said it took me to beat him (!) in my first ever game of 501. Checking out on a double can eat my shit; it only took about 50 darts before we'd both stopped scoring and were just aiming for doubles.

DAT 122 ON THE BULL

r.i.p. sexy steve

It's ok lads, sexy needs time to mature, like a fine wine or cheese

>doubting Beato

Sexy Steve having a massive blunder trying to hit T16 and throwing away his break

Oh I can't watch this.

It's brutal but we all expected this.

Steve putting up some fight but this bodes well for the semi - if Philth plays like he did earlier, he will get fucked by this finishing.

Yes, Gando should just get it over with, and then remove Taylel, like he always does. Still, it's sad how Steve gets raped.

Beaton missing all the shots he was taking out against Paedo & Blubby.

THAT FUCKING 135 ON THE BULL

>DAT 135
OK now I'm hard.

Just as a general comment, Gando has improved so much on his finishing since the fucking FoulFashion days.

That spell made him a total joke.

>Gando has improved so much on his finishing
Just as you say it, he starts missing them.

I typed it when he started jobbing on the doubles so I knew he was blobbing.

He's reverted to Curtain Man at the moment.

>hits D20
Too slow.

THAT BULL SHOT

IT SURELY CAN'T BE HAPPENING... RIGHT?

DAT BULL

COMEBACK IS ON LADS

ON
THROW

>gando in charge of scoring on throw
wew lad

>30, 40
>Gando
What the fuck is wrong with you Gando?

What an 11 darter that was; fucking hell!