Really makes you think

Really makes you think..

americans are stupid
so they votes dont matter ;^)

How? I thought it was all about rings for you guys

The tiebreaker should be a 100 yard dash.

>implying they're not all just mad as fuck

The average person is easily swayed by media, they see Brady as Darth Vader in an Evil Empire who has personally stolen every single team's playbook and Papa John's as a humble guy that makes "funny" commercials

Just retards on spee.
There's a huge gathering of Pats fans here. They like to tripfag.
The country of sports fans knows Peyton is the best to ever play

It's all about rings unless you don't like the player, than they don't matter

rude desu

>states that have Peytons rivals, Tom Bradys home and college state voted Peyton better
>they're just salty

No.

Eli Manning is better than both of them by the transitive property.

Really makes you think doesn't it

Inb4 a bunch of faggot numale Patriot bandwagoners come in this thread flinging spaghetti about Toms Owls when he was Teddy Bridgewater tier

Am I a faggot for thinking there's a difference between "best" and "greatest"?

Like, "best" refers strictly to on the field performance and ability, while "greatness" involves their legacy, achievements, intangibles, and performance in various situations

I'd say that Peyton was "better" than Brady, but Brady is arguably the "greatest"

Is there anything more disgusting than Bawwston cucks? Patriot "fans" are the worst thing on Earth and it's not even close.

So Peyton is the better player but do to other circumstances Brady was able to win some more games?
That makes sense, I'd agree with that

No you'd be correct, although in that case I'd argue for Rodgers over Peyton as best

That blue region also produces the fewest NFL players in the country as well.
They're a shit football region

what a cuck, you want to talk about a system baby, look no further than Tom.

To be fair, I only said Peyton was "better" than Brady, not that he was the "best" of all time.

For that, I'd say Marino

It's numale central

/thread

>play in a less pass happy league
>wins a bunch of rings
>somehow isn't in a race of GOAT

Fuck e/sp/n and fuck this Brady/Manning bullshit. The only argument you could make for Brady is that Montana had Rice and Brady has had a cast of literal whos throughout his career. Manning is a choke artist and doesn't belong in the conversation.

Hypothetical question: Your daughter brings home an ISIS member and Patriots fan and says she is going to marry one of them. Who do you choose?

>system baby

See 3 super bowl MVPs and 4 rings.

3 game winning drives in super bowls. One against a historic defense. In 6 super bowls that Brady has played, he left his defense with the lead with 2 minutes to go, they just couldn't finish the job.

>beta Pats bandwagoner tries ending a thread with his own post and linking his own obsessive posts he's been talking about since the time he woke up

What a sad life

Trick question. They're the same person.

>Marino

AHAHAA

You can't be fucking serious.

>assmad peyton dickrider mad at stats

Show me on the doll where Brady hurt you

The Patriots fan.
It's not a bad thing... it's just a sign that you don't really follow or care about football

>Patscuck blaming the defense for the 18-1 chokejob
"B-but we scored 14 whole points!!"

>70% yes
>70% white population
huh...

I'd let my daugther give birth to Muslim extremist before I'd let her contribute to the alarming number of new englanders the country is already plagued with.

I'm a Vikings ran bro. I'm just laughing at your faggy obsession you dumb cuck

Bingo.

>Idaho
>Maine

Those aren't exactly melting pots of racial diversity, m8

I wasn't aware that the first 55 minutes of that game are at all relevant to the Pats """"""""5th ranked D""""""""""" giving up the game

>historic

my fucking sides, you got uppercutted by Cinderella in historic fashion. dumb ass

It's clear you lack any sort of football knowledge. When you leave the defense with the lead with 2 minutes to go and they fail to make a single stop then it's their fault. Think back to Samuel's dropped interception and the ridiculous helmet catch allowed by Rodney Harrison, the hardest hitting safety in the league.

You mad?

>4

I remember when my team won its 4th too..you're cute though.

have fun going 0-4

>average points scored that season was 21
>Giants score 17
>record breaking offense with a 50td passing MVP quarterback scores 14 points after blowing out opponents all season
>"It's the defense fault! Ughh, first to 14 points usually wins the game right??"

You're such a stupid numale faggot. You know nothing about football. No wonder you're a Pats fan you retarded fucking assface

>have fun going 0-4

So you basically admit that Brady is integral to the teams success.

huh. Really makes you think

Lmao holy shit could you be any more mad?
I don't give a fuck if the score was 7-3 Pats, the point is the defense had a lead and gave it up, that's literally as simple as it gets

Playing well for 99% of the game means fuck all if you lose the game in the last minute

>Patscuck living in New England talking about football knowledge

See Go kill yourself

>using numale unironically

>Feminist tattoo
The best part is that that ugly fuck does not get any pussy.

>you're just mad, I didn't just get BTFO
>Blame the defense, not that chokejob

"NEW ENGLAND FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE"

What a typical numale post.

Why are you so mad? Are you a Colts fan?

The last time Brady ahd the ball with any actual amount of time left he took the lead and made it a 4 point one

The last time the defense took the field they gave up a 70 yard drive

I'm confused who choked here, since choking usually implies the crucial or critical moments of the game

Could you be any more retarded? It's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about. You probably just started watching football.

got cucked twice too because of him. he missed his chance of being the GOAT

>18-1

So it would have been better for his legacy if he didn't make the Owl those two years?

Wew QBs should just throw games if they think they can't win the next round

>numale Pats fan telling someone to go to Sup Forums
Can't make this shit up

"First to 14 points wins right guise?"

New England Football "Knowledge"

>got cucked twice too because of him

In both losses he gave the defense the lead with 2 minutes to go. 07 was partly Bellichick's fault as well for getting too cocky and not switching up the gameplan. It's clear deep passes weren't working because the O-line couldn't handle the Defense. Once we started dink and dunking it was a little too late however. Throwing a pick in '12 didn't help either.

Regardless, if you knew anything about football you would know that losing a superbowl doesn't actually hinder your achievements. Not reaching the superbowl is far worse.

Teams have won games with 14 points before, I'm not sure what you're trying to imply

Teams haven't won games when their defense gives up the lead with under a minute left (generally)

>mfw a numale from New England who didn't play football in his youth, never played in high school, has no notable collegiate programs, and is the area of the country which produces the fewest average NFL athletes tried telling me about his football knowledge near me"

>AVERAGE points scored in the NFL is 21
>Pats record setting offense scores 14
>Guys, why did out defense choke??

This is pathetic

So what you're saying is it's Brady's fault he didn't chew more clock before throwing the game winner because his defense can't be trusted even though they're ranked top 5 in the league? I agree with you.

You're still looking at the whole game instead of the ending

If Brady threw for 400 yards and 5 TDs but then a game losing pick you faggots would say he choked anyway

It's literally the exact same case with the defense

"Choke" implies that you crumbled under pressure in the final minutes. In which case the offense did not, they gave the defense the lead in under 2 minutes to go. The "choke" you're referring to is on the defensive side of the ball.

>when your star cornerback drops the game ending pick

14 points is insurmountable. It's never been accomplished in a single game before. How did we lose guys?

Dumbest fans in sports.

>Pantryshits

Do you genuinely think anyone on that defense gives a fuck that the offense only scored 14 or do you think it hurts them more knowing they gave up the lead? Especially Harrison and Samuel

Is this the thread where we post america's shitty opinions?

>sure our defense performed well by every measure but we didn't win and it couldn't possibly be Toms fault

Choke is when a record breaking offense goes out and struggled to put 14 points on the board in the biggest game in NFL history

Delusion is when that fanbase excuses that performance and throws the undeserved group under the boss after Brady filled his handwarmer with Spaghetti Os

So if the scenario had been, Brady 5 TDs 500 yards. Pats have the ball and they're down 40-35 and Brady throws the game ending pick, he still choked right? So in the actual case, the defense choked.

Are you underage or something? Your arguments make no sense

If you have to still play by the current rules that is the right choice. Iron Man can't put on his rocket suit and without it he's just a gay manlet, Cap would be good and so would Thor, but Hulk would be the entire offensive and defensive lines in one person and always get the QB.

Step up nigga and use your brain.

>Choke is when a record breaking defense goes out and struggled make a stop with 2 minutes left in the biggest game in NFL history

My argument makes perfect sense. Yours is terrible and tries deflecting the blame when everybody can see it was the offenses fault

>statistically the worst performance by a winning QB in the Owl
>better than Brady

>we let them score 17 points guys. That might be a record! Oh were terrible
>wait, the average points scored is 21? And our offense beat teams by an average of 14 points this season?

Thor would be shit because no magic is allowed in the NFL. Hulk would be shit too because he would be Bruce Banner and not hulk, transforming would be against the rules. Captain America would be the only good one. Just give him the ball and he'll run through everybody.

>it was the offenses fault

Who had to seal the deal with under 2 minutes to go? Was it the offense or the defense you retard.

Then it should say Bruce Banner. It doesn't it says Hulk and there is nothing in the NFL rulebook against "transforming". Maybe if he was injecting gamma rays but he's not he's changed because he was subjected to them long ago. Saying the Hulk can't play is like saying someone who gets jacked lifting weights can't play. I'm taking this shit to the supreme court.

You are spinning your wheels trying to defend that pants shitting performance

To all neutrals it looks pathetic

>mfw I remember Brady is out the first 4 games

>mfw Ezekial Elliott will be joining him

Then I remembered that Brady is supposedly a "system babby". So we should have no trouble going 4-0.

Go back to Sup Forums, you clearly know jack shit about football

You think they're gonna hang out together with Le'Veon Bell? Spend those Sundays in a hot tub passing a blunt around?

>numale New Englander giving everyone a dose of that famed Massachusetts football culture

18 and 1 actually fucking happened

so i'm a shitter when it comes to the NFL.
how does aaron rodgers stack up?
russell wilson and cam newton are memes. also, big ben seems like a step down.

Aaron Rodgers is great but still doesn't have enough pedigree to be in the GOAT conversation.

Wilson is pretty good or at least he's less of a meme than Cam Newton.

Big Ben is solid but will never be in the same caliber as Manning/Brady or maybe even Rodgers,

That only depends on if Belicheat's new way to cheat goes undetected.

Be happy your team got off with a slap on the wrist both times they get caught. Because if it were a team like the Raiders, they'd have been stripped of their titles.

captain north mexico would be the GOAT 1/4back, hulk dominates otherwise tho

there are prople who literally unironically unironically believe gayton manning is better than tom brady

lmao
m
a
o

It's pretty funny.

This shit right here nigga

Typical day on Sup Forums.

One ABL thread and another with people crying about Brady/Pats.

Lmaooooo this obsession.

Peytoneanddone manning isn't better than the goat

Easy. ISIS member. It's legal for me to shoot him with my 12 gauge, right?

Why is new england full of betas anyways?

ftfy

>3 rings when he was a white Teddy Bridgewater
>"check em out bros!"

both of their achievements are heavily asterisked due to cheating

I remember this same type of poll saying Brady was GOAT after super bowl 49.

Vinateri had more FGs in Peytons first SB run than all of Bradys first three combined.