It's the middle of December

It's the middle of December

Other urls found in this thread:

theprp.com/2016/12/13/news/trent-reznor-new-nine-inch-nails-arriving-year-just-wait-see-happens/
youtube.com/watch?v=O4H5h-oHvuo
youtube.com/watch?v=B8diSUGiklM
clyp.it/u5f32f0z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's too busy with Apple and sucking off Atticus Ross

all his post-90s output has been either mediocre or shit, so why should anyone be hyped for this?

just go back to listening to Coil and/or Foetus

Is it 2002 and are you 15?

theprp.com/2016/12/13/news/trent-reznor-new-nine-inch-nails-arriving-year-just-wait-see-happens/

Trent Reznor On New Nine Inch Nails Arriving This Year: “Just Wait And See What Happens”
Dec 13th, 2016 - 9:33am Posted by wookubus

2016 is nearly drawing to a close and apparently Trent Reznor‘s tease of new Nine Inch Nails music this year still stands. Reznor and his frequent collaborator Atticus Ross recently sat down with Rollingstone.com for a lengthy chat on their recent film scores for ‘Before The Flood‘ and ‘Patriots Day‘. Amid the conversation Reznor was asked about his tweet earlier in the year teasing that new music from NIN would land before December 31st. He coyly replied:

“Those words did come out of my mouth, didn’t they? Oh, yeah, it’s December, isn’t it? Just wait and see what happens.”

When asked what the mood of Nine Inch Nails‘ new material would be, he offered:

“That will be part of the reveal. I don’t want to spoil it. If I’m interested in a film, I prefer not to watch the trailer. We live in overstimulated times.”
So yea, that's the latest news. NIN general thread?

Thanks, buddy

Didn't know about that

youtube.com/watch?v=O4H5h-oHvuo

Atleast he released a lot of "Other stuff"

NIN xmas album confirmed

>It's the middle of December

Fuck yeah

terrible lie

Been listening A LOT to the Ghosts album, lately. Even so far that I want to get into producing instrumental electronic music, myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=B8diSUGiklM

Year Zero was fucking amazing and some tracks from Hesitation Marks are fantastic. (Various Methods of Escape, While I'm Still Here, I Would For You)

Approriate trips. I hope that Trent will deliver, he has never dissapointed me when it came to delivering good music.

I'll be that faggot that will say that I love every single album from NIN and in my eyes he has never eve rmade a bad album. Some albums contain terrible song (That's What I Get is cringe worthy)

The Slip is pretty good though

How do you want your new NIN fa.m?

An expansion upon the eletric mellow style that was introduced in Hesitation Marks?

Raw and "garage-y" style of The Slip?

Glitchy Year Zero?

Rock straightforward With Teeth?

I think that he will bring something new, some type of new sound he does to every album, I think it's time for it to get violent though, I want something agressive now, loved Hesitation Marks but for most of the time it lacked agression (Expect for In Two and Everything)

The Slip is exremelly underrated. I think I like every track in that thing.

After Hesitation Marks, Trent started working on the Gone Girl soundtrack, i'm pretty sure there are some videos were he shows his new synths and sound he made with it. Maybe he gonna use it, i expect something like Hesitation Marks but more straightforward.

The lyrics of "Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town" set to the music of "The Hand That Feeds".

I would be happy with a new concept album, I feel like With Teeth, The Slip and Hesitation Marks all have some form of concept and even a story but they do not have enough of a focus to be warranted to be called "concept album" like TDS, The Fragile and Year Zero.

I personally liked Hesitation Mark's sound, I just thought that a lot of tracks went far too long than they should have for no reason, Dissapointed for example really drags.

We all know Terrible Lie is about Santa Claus

I would want something really fucking dark ala Downward Spiral

I love Trent's more ambient thing, I'm curious how it would work out with this whole industrial thing.

I guess it'll be a folk album

trent gave us a preview several months ago in /prod/

clyp.it/u5f32f0z

Yeah, I know but anyone can type Trent Reznor as a name and make a NIN-like instrumental.

If it's true though, I'm happy, sounds pretty dope.

Damn, never heard that one. It does have Trent's style over it. I heard "Fragile" like vibes in it.

Yup, that's the best thing about it

When Trent was doing his ama on Le leddit I remember him saying that The Fragile has become his favorite album, so this could all line up.

it's been a long december and there's reason to believe

post-rock with reznor electronics

That would be awesome.

it's what I was hoping for/expecting when I first heard about the before the flood soundtrack with mogwai. unfortunately they worked independently of each other

I think his more ambient work would transition well into that style

I was thinking more of The Social Network soundtrack combined with The Fragile.

yeah i thought the same thing
but the tripcode pulled up some interesting previous posts... praised Coil as GOAT, several hate threads about Billy Corgan, Marilyn Manson, and Courtney Love. plus that recording wasn't done by an amateur and sounds like it used a lot of modular synths (which he's been into recently).

>Several hate threads about Billy Corgan, Marilyn Manson, and Courtney Love.

That's fucking hillarious and so Trent-like.

Also, let's not forget about that screencap from Sup Forums where some one who apparently looked like Trent said "I look like myself"