/got/ general

Comfy Theon edition

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/showbiz/were-dumbing-down-our-films-for-american-audiences-says-mcavoy-6405175.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Benioff#Books
youtube.com/watch?v=rkqIswG71RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dany isn't fat.

Nth for Jon NOT subscribing to R'hollorism

Melly cute too.

Why do I see people posting that Then is Azor Again? It doesn't make any sense.

Also, fuck anime.

*Theon

New Daario is better but they shouldn't have changed anyway

>Your a big painter

You don't get to bring friends

Do you want to play a Game of Thones, you fucking bastard? I have become Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North after the Clash of Kings. Come and see. I have a Storm of Swords ready for you, cunt. I dare you to fucking come for me. I have your little bother, and soon I will make him a Feast for Crows, bastard. I will burn you and all of your fucking wildling sluts after I flay your bodies - you will burn like a Dance of Dragons. Fuck you, you piece of shit. The Winds of Winter will blow across your blackened bones and I will pick my teeth with your splintered ribs before I gently fall asleep and have a nice Dream of Spring. Fuck you, you fucking fuck. Fuck you.

REMINDER: Theon will be the 999th Lord Commander

Edd will be the 999th LC.

And the wall will come down on him.

why would anyone elect a eunuch as the Lord Commander?

So is Yara the new Victarion because only a women can play a strong ironborn warrior that isn't completely insane or a eunuch?

He'd be the only one to keep his vows

Shut the fuck up cuck

REMINDER: Victarion has the most retarded plan in ASOIAF

Doran had a plan and look how he turned out

standard.co.uk/showbiz/were-dumbing-down-our-films-for-american-audiences-says-mcavoy-6405175.html

FUCK AMERICANS THEY RUINED GOT
>FUCK AMERICANS THEY RUINED GOT

Ramsay is Azor Ahai right?

why is Sup Forums so intimidated by strong women?

Reminder that the whole Lady Stoneheart and fAegon plot is retarded and a waste of time and you be glad that D&D didn't include them in the show

you may just be the most boring man on the planet

stoneheart would've been cool, but i can't see her story actually going anywhere

but aegon is COMPLETELY pointless and everyone knew he would just be another quentyn right from the beginning

Threadly reminder

Why does Littlefinger say come and see when he shows the bird to Robert Arryn? Is he actually working with Ramsay? That's what show pink letter said.

First for Mace The Ace.

Winner of war of five kings.

How can he be so based

So being afraid of women is what makes people interesting?

Daily reminder that David Benioff is an acclaimed novelist and the perfect fit to finish the series when GRRM inevitably dies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Benioff#Books

Yara is cute! Cuuuute cute cute!

Which is the most disgusting miscast, Arya or Asha/Yara?

looks like the kind of guy that would put up an ad on craigslist looking for 18 year old girls and offering to be generou$

>David Benioff
is there anything this man can't do?

We meet at a work event or something, hit it off. Run into each other at the gym a couple days later. End up having drinks with friends and maybe we both have that one extra drink....

Yeah. Smash.

>yeah, whatever she said
wow, Jaime has really become quite the character

is he one of those "converted Jews"? he doesn't look like one at all

they should have cast him as Cersei. More cheekbones than that Lena will ever have.

>I WAS JUST GOIN TO BEAR ISLAND AND WANTED TO STOP BY AND SAY HI

do you guys wanna play some gaymes together

w-what kind of games?

why do you type like that

Why do people blame the Daenerys hate on "sexism"? Sansa, Catelyn, Cersei and Arya are all pretty popular.

Women, he's clearly gay

>Why do people blame the Daenerys hate on "sexism"?
because it clearly is sexism lol

Who N + L = J here?

>taking your trip off
nice meme cucklord

Or maybe because she has no charisma, a simple personality and not many redeeming characteristics.

a game of thrones?

i only take my trip off to make new threads

online games

They're popular because they're little girls, or villains, or die. Dany is the only positive powerful female, that's why imageboard virgins find her so threatening.

How do you explain the fact the the majority of the people that hate dany like other female characters?

>implying those werent some of the best subplots in the stream of shit that was the 4th and 5th books

Dany

except most of the complaints are because she's a strong woman

nice try though

see

Would finger blast /10

What did he mean by this?

No I'm R+L=J because the first book basically spells it out to you. You don't need a blog to explain subtext.

>people thought purple eyes looked bad

literally looks amazing

>people liked cats character because she dies

Good thing everybody that liked her character knew from the get go that she would get killed.

oh, online game, damn. I was about to fly halfway across the world to play a game of ping pong with you.

"Ned warged into Ice" is a pleb tier theory that gets posted every other week on westeros.org.

I like how the second R+L=J actually became plausible/foreshadowed in the show, /got/ immediately dropped it and jumped on shit like Lyanna laying the dragon eggs.

Ned warged into Ice is by far the best theory on there, though.

Guys, explain to me why house dorne is extinct?
I thought the sand snek is the Trystane's cousin. They're next in line, right?

Or MAYBE the reason why she's none of those three is because she's a Mary Sue.

Pulled right out of your ass. That's just something you've made up in YOUR head.

what games you into bro

unless you're one of those steam friends threads weirdos

>brienne = rhaegar

HIPSTER BAR REACTIONS

youtube.com/watch?v=rkqIswG71RY

>no dick
>having an invertebrate as your emblem
>pyke looks like a miserable place to live in
>only cool character doesn't make it into the show

Being Greyjoy is suffering

i would if you're good looking and nice.~

BASTARDS
A
S
T
A
R
D
S

Why does her face look like she has seen your dick user?

>Pulled right out of your ass.
wrong

stay mad permavirgin Sup Forumscunt ;)

He looks like a fucking vampire.

feelsgoodman

>Dany is the only positive powerful female

>dany
>sansa
>brienne
>ellaria tyene nymeria obara ( if you count dany as positive, gotta count those as well )
>asha
>margaery
>olenna
>melisandre

And almost half of that list are UNIVERSALLY loved on /got/, which says much considered I included all the dornish retards.

hahah. literally just yesterday downloaded steam to play tf2 and soon overwatch.
i usually don't play online games.

Important reminder that GURM isn't subverting anything. The self-righteous, immature, entitled "good" characters like Arya and Dany will win and will be praised as heroes, and the big rich baddies will be humiliated and die. ASOIAF is standard, conventional fantasy that tries to masquerade as something deeper but fails completely because it keeps adhering to all the old cheesy tropes.

As long as Rhaegar looks good too, since they already fucked up with Dayne

Im crying

>filter me
>still reply to me
why bother filtering me in the first place lol

you're just gonna hover over that view button and unhide my posts anyway

>steam
>overwatch
you need battle.net for that, steam wont have it

>wake up in the iron isles
>it's pissing rain again and windy as fuck
>crawl across the rope bridges that connect the retarded castle while trying not to slip
>hear "I AM THE STORM!"
what do?

This show is absolute trash; absolute pedalled garbage. It panders to the lowest common denominator and dregs of society, sacrificing substance for base appeal, not risking anything but rather applying cliche tropes overriding the show’s uniqueness. Which is honestly an articulate way of saying it is generic bland crap wasting its potential as the seasons drudge on.

These two hack Jew producers haven’t the slightest clue in the direction they’re taking things after deviating heavily from George R.R. Martin’s literature. Each scene is painful to watch as the actors are forced to ramble on in 21st century vernacular.

Someone [GRRM] who's fundamentally anti-religious, anti-feudalistic wouldn't have his magnum opus be some pedalled story of religion, Azor Ahai and prophecy full of tropes and simply a chosen one defeating the Others and bringing harmonious balance; it's going to be so much more than that and even throw all that out the window when the Others and Children make their return and ultimately the epilogue for ASOIAF should break the Kingdoms and core of feudalism entirely, as it breaks the mould of genre fiction. The show has no indication of remaining faithful to the source material but continues to be absolute pandered bullshit catering to faggots.

>more dick jokes
>(farts)
>let’s play a drinking game!
>ebin stronk female caricatures
>Cut all the history and intricate politics (e.g. Riverland sieges and negotiations from AFfC, notion of the history of Blackfyres and their impact on the world – Bittersteel (Golden Company), Brynden Rivers role, Daemon)
>Cut or completely butcher all real player’s plots (e.g. Wyman Manderly, Doran)
>Neglect the true puppet masters who manipulate everything from behind the scenes throughout history (e.g. Bloodraven/Children, Quaithe)

And you fags enjoy this mind numbing horseshit. This show turned into a fucking sitcom years ago and you should all kill yourselves for watching it

Arya will be sent to kill Jon Snow and jon will kill her m8.

Dany will remain a mary sue until the end.

You kept me going for a while bro, your style is basic as fuck but it worked. 6/10

>Mary Sue
Look, mum. I posted it again: the post

In a series where peoples mistakes have consequences she consistently avoids them through no skill or intelligence of her own. It's retarded plot hyper armour. And Emilie plays the character so fucking over the top its tough to take her seriously. It's CIA tier.

The complaint is that she's a strong woman. The complaint is that she has quarter inch thick plot armor that protects her from all harm and grants her anything she wants.

She's a bland, one dimensional character that is hated because her pack of depth is glaring.

The same complaint is leveled at Ramsay.

Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.

roll your eyes and laugh at what would be the cringiest line in the entire series if darkstar didn't exist

Literally none of those are remotely powerful except Olenna and maybe sort of Melisandre but not really, neither of whom is positive.

>ellaria tyene nymeria obara
Nigga what, we're talking about characters here.

>Theon deserves more screentime
>Theon deserved his own damn arc about the shit that happen in Winterfell under Bolton occupation

I'd play chess (and crush anyone here).

I'd play cyvasse to be thread related but not sure of rules.

You do realize that the majority of the people that hate Dany hate her because she has absolutely everything going her way compared to every other protagonist in the series that's in a constant life or death struggle and constantly having reality shit all over them because of events that they have no control over.

there's literally nothing wrong with farts and dick jokes within a good contest, as well as strong female characters. i agree its shit, but those reasons are the least of my worry.
show simply lost everything once had.

Still looking for obscure theories. Last thread turned out ok in the end, right?

requesting a Dany edit of this, saying "muh dragons"

>and crush anyone here
Because you rival Dany in sheer mass?