Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_TwEaF5Jh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kyouko claimed.

Sayaka claim

World war waifu edition it seems

Claimed.

>Rem-rin claimed
Best waifu ever.
Don't think so? Prove me wrong

Yeah, fucking civil war miniballs were crazy

Well, its out come has shaped almost all of Western history. It caused weinmar Germany to suck, so Hilter had the ability to rise to power, so ww2 happened, so the cold war happened, so the clusterfuck in the middle East is happening

Which is why they stuck with canister rounds. Fucking shredded infantry

Can't help you there, sorry

Yay!

But what if the side effects?

Probably nothing important

We focused mostly on the civil war, or the "war of northern aggression" as one of my middle school teachers called it

I know, at first I thought she was a bitch, but after some character development you realize how tragic she is. I just want to hug her

>Posts second world war tank

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Easy, it's not mai waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=9_TwEaF5Jh0

Mami claimed.
>insomnia edition

How are you all doing on this fine day?

It's taking some slight effort to stay upright, but other than that, I don't feel any different at all. Is this what being drunk is like, cause if so, this is not as bad as I thought.

still here

fran you play magic?

INTO THE MOTHERLAND, THE NORMIE ARMY MARCH
WAIFUS STAND SIDE BY SIDE, TO STOP THE NORMIE CHARGE
FOOTBALL ON Sup Forums BOARDS, THE THUNDER ON THE WEB
ONE MILLION TARDS ON Sup Forums, THE WEABOO WRATH UNLEASHED
Actually, wrong war. Oops.

Well, thanks anyways.

Here.

Hey there Shino, how are you doing?

A whisper goes arround the catalog.
Waifuist, don't you hear it?
These are the voices of shitposters!
Waifuist, don't you hear it?
traps and YLYL are whispering!
roll threads are whispering to!
The whispering comes from all cancerous threads!
Mobilization... against... /waifu/!
claimers! Lurkers!
Arm yourselves!
Arm yourselves with guns!
Annihilate the cancerous newfag armies!
Set all hearts on fire!
Plant your waifu claims of labour on every thread, on every post!
Rising from the ruins of the new cancerous threads, the old /waifu/!
Claimers hear, they gather to steal waifus, and shout for lewds and degeneracy!
This is the war of newfags, against the waifuist!
Because the assault against the waifu claiming threads, is a strike in the heart of the old Sup Forums!
And the flame war, which sweeps through threads now, is the war against you, oldfag!
claimers! Lurkers!
Arm yourselves!
Arm yourselves with guns!
Annihilate the cancerous newfag armies!
Set all hearts on fire!
Plant your waifu claims of labour on every thread, on every post!

Rem-rin attributes:
>Nice cook
>Would follow you until the end of the world
>Would die for you
>Bewbs
>Would love you unconditionally
>Would ACTUALLY die for you
How's your filthy waifu better than mine?

Aaaand now I gotta go listen to Sabaton. Thanks Mercy.

Hiya Cutie.

Good, sad to hear you can't sleep

Yes, why do you ask?

You might be able to ask other places on line

Bf4 is just a bf3 with slimy graphics just thrown together for the Ps4/Xbone so people will have a battlefield to play with. Nothing new or impressive was intoduced to bf4

But modern warfare is just airstrikes no?
I know nothing for I am just a CoD/Battlefield player, I have enough sense that these are nothing like real combat

You would think schools would AT LEAST make an effort to say more than "oh ww1 was a thing"

Playing advanced warfare, how''s it going mami?

Hey.

Goood how bout you????

Were watching End of Evangelion. So we can see Rei do her thing

>Probably able to cook
>Would literally kill for you
>Ass
>tiddies
>ass ass n' tiddies
>Infinite amount of her, so she can die for you left and right if necessary
>won't be necessary because she can stop time
>supports Trump

I can tell you won't much appreciate Neil Young. You don't need him around anyhow.
Someone got it.
Daddy.

>At first I thought she was a bitch, but after some character development you realize how tragic she is. I just want to hug her.
Same. How about Miia? Personally I don't really care that much about Miia.

I got a deck Red Black.

I'm not like super good tho.

I was just wondering.

Stella's mine.
>if trips everyone has to reply with a lewd to this post

Talking about WW1 made me remember that nothing competes with repeater rifles in terms of style

>Stella lewd get

Esdesu/Esdeth claimed

All I can read is that your waifu is autistic.
Totally not a match for my Rem-rin

First of all, Rikka Takanashi is the best girl. No doubt.

All other waifus tremble before the ultra-powerful Lord Shingan, as Nome come close in terms of the kawaii factor and innocence.

Can you truly be loyal to your inferior waifu after being reminded that Rikka is best girl?

You mean Nori-chan?

is this the real deal esdeth?

Wanna be burned?

My sleepy eyed waifu.

Would make sure neither of us die

Cold hands

Don't really like her, her only personality trait is wanting the D

Just an intro deck?

As far as formats go, I recommend Commander/EDH

Hey Rikka

Oh hey there Fran, Im glad to hear you are doing fine! Yeah, I've been having some insomnia issues for the past couple of weeks... Got any tips for how to fix it?
Are you MLG pwning the scrubs with your n00b tube? (vague as fuck reference)
I am very bored, it's 4 in the morning and I don't have anywhere to go until 10... So I am going to spend my time here I guess.
How are you?
Ohhh, I want to go watch that! But I am too lazy to go to my computer. Going to see if I feel more awake in a sec, might join. Who else is in the stream?

I cast slay the demon thing in Rikka's eye
>Roll for initiative

No bewbs? That sucks

>mfw all our waifus are probably high-functioning autists just like us
>recommending highlander to someone new to the game
Don't do that man. Highlander is more rules to remember and MTG has enough of those as it is.
>nat 1

Medic.
Very.

>
Recently I've spent more time with you guys than with my friends irl.
Now it take only a few steps to become and outcast and a few more after that to become a NEET.

come watch EOE

True. She was a bit bland compared to everyone else. I think the thing that made me start REALLY liking Papi was gif related. Thought that was pretty cute. Opinions on Suu?

Warm milk is always good.
Maybe a fap or some sit-ups?

But it's more fun!

She has bewbs

How is my lewd friend?

TG died, I think it overloaded on elitism.

the usual suspects

How's it going?

I've been listening to them a lot lately, I'd slap myself if that flew over my head.

I'm relieved to hear that.
So, you can't use it?
I was about to say "please respond".

I'm The Dazzling Cosmic Enormous Almighty Inter-Galactic Trans-Universal Pan-Dimensional Emporer-Of-Reality King-Of-Existence Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent Amazing Ultimate Super Incredible Holy Sacred Almighty Robotic Undead Vampire Mummy Dragon Succubus Kraken Werewolf Zebra Dinosaur Cat Dog Satanic Pirate Lord Absolute Infinite Godly Ultra Giga Mega Omega Great Waifu Machine of Space, Time, and Life, and I'm going to try and help you out here.
See, there's some shit going on. Bad shit.
The Bodiless Witch Who's A Bothersome Bitch has arrived, and she's noticed you and your Waifu's love, and she's jealous. She cursed you. She's kind of crazy, it could be a good curse, or a bad one. Check your post number to see your curse.
Let me do this real quick...

0 - Say Sayonara: Either you or your Waifu have disappeared. If your second-to-last digit is even, you dissapear. If it's odd, your Waifu dissapears.
1 - Funky Fusion: You and your Waifu have been fused into one being! If your second-to-last digit is even, the new being turns out OK, but if it's odd, you and your Waifu become a deformed abomination.
2 - Douchebag Duality: Either you or your Waifu now suffer from a split personality which will take over at random intervals. If your second-to-last digit is even, it's you that gets the split, and your other personality will be a complete asshole to your Waifu. If odd, your Waifu gets a split personality, which acts like an asshole to you.
3 - Threesome Threat: Either your life, or your Waifu's life, becomes bonded with someone else. If second-to-last digit is even, your life is bonded to a man. He becomes part of the relationship. If odds, your Waifu is bonded to a woman, and she becomes part of the relationship.
4 - Fourth Fuckery: A copy of you and your Waifu are created somewhere in existence. No, this isn't Keit-Ai, shut up. If second-to-last digit is even, the copy is friendly, and will either hang out with you and your Waifu, or just leave you alone. Odd, and they're out to kill you both.

>formerly Tsubaki
That's highly subjective. I like modern and legacy better.
I've been listening for a few years but only a few songs. Primo Victoria and shiiiit. Throw me some bones.

I'll be there in 30 minutes or less

You're silly lol
Sucks about about your case, i'm alright, fixing to give halo a play

I don't fap, so that's out of the question, butI'll try that warm milk idea. I am cringey as fuck and only drink almond milk, but it should still work right?
mmmkay shino. I'll join for a while before I attempt sleep again.

Pretty much. Although instead of basing it on features, I was thinking about it on an enjoyment level. Better memories with 3.

At least both of those were better than Hardline.

Could be the first stage of it, more like a buzz.

We in Australia focused on WW1 due to the Anzacs.
>waiting for the second half
>hurry up this shit is cool

is dat some Battlefield Maki?

>not even a level 100 shamen
I'm not worried

>don't fap
Clearly you don't understand how /waifu/ works

Not really much else to do in prison besides learn, i guess

Suu is nice, but she is still just forming a personality. You may be able to mold her into the perfect waifu, and she can mimic appearances almost as well as dopple

I just dick around with janky combos. Mazirek and Alesha are my current favorites, and I'm about to build sidisi

I only just started playing modern, with aristocrats

Should probably work

Lactose intolerant?

I can't say much in terms of personal enjoyment, I casually play these games so enjoyment is average

Slacking. As usual.

I never fap, i can even show you a pic where i don't fap

You guys

5 - Hand Holding: Hand holding becomes the only lewd act that you and your Waifu can partake in. Better caress those five fingers good. If second-to-last digit is even, both you and your waifu greatly get off to hand-holding. If odd, it's boring shit.
6 - Ant Autism: Oops. Either you or your Waifu become on of these 6-legged cocksuckers. Even second-to-lat digit, and you become the ant. Odd, and your Waifu does.
7 - Sacred Shit: You get lucky. Either you or your Waifu becomes the God/Goddess of luck. If even, you become the God. If odd, your Waifu does.
8 - Enthusiastic Eater: Damn, either you or your Waifu become really fuckin' hungry. If even, it's you. You'll constantly need to eat, but you won't get fat, although the food has to be prepared and served by your Waifu. If odd, your Waifu gets the curse, and you have to make all her food.
9 - Joy. You and your Waifu will be happy until you both die.
If dubs, the Witch kills you both.
If trips, you kill her, and get Waifu superpowers.
If quads, you become the Lord of Magic/Curses.

This is the cancer of Sup Forums

Oh, I loved Halo! I stopped playing it once they stopped making them for the xbox360, but boy were they addicting.
Nope, just cringey as fuck. I don't remember why I started drinking it, I just like the taste.
:^)

>that close to becoming Lord Of Curses
I laugh at you.

>mfw I remember that the magical girls are basically inhuman supersoldiers and Mami could probably take out that whole column on her own
I haven't gathered magic in aaaaaages. The last time I was active, we were worried about mazerunners and Tajic murdering everything with a massive army of tokens at his side because batallion abilities.
>implying Sup Forums isn't always cancer anyway

You've missed out on alot of potential memories for Halo 3's custom games

Not lewd.
Fine.
Ah, hey.

Oh, and you're allowed a re-roll if you post Waifu feet.

I've known about them for some time, but only just got their discography a week ago.

I am legitimately worried about you now...

why not

What ever you like

You missed meme rhino draining life for days, elderazi resurfacing and owning modern, lantern control being horrible, and the big plot twist in the Innistrad set that everyone guessed as soon as it was announced

Not feeling it today?

Claimu

I mean, you fusing with Tomoko just makes a nerdier, NEETier nerd.

Schwarzsechs Prototype Mark IIblocks your attack.

Doubt the artist had that in mind but it's fitting isn't it.

Casually is the way for me too, find more enjoyment in it when playing with friends though. Pretty lackluster alone.

About the curse thing, I'm not afraid of no curse
so it doesn't matter

Apparently we dropped the
>daily masturbation is healthy
rule

You're stronger than I thought, but can you withstand my special attack?
>Rape no jutsu activate

So is Asuka user or the Anonon here?

Halo 3 is really fun? If it's still relevant, I might pick it up. Is it still popular?
Have you ever tried almond milk?

You're always lewd, Mizore~
Throw me some song titles. I need more of them.
Eldrazi ruin everything. At least they came back slightly less ludicrously overpowered, like slivers did. I bought the set but haven't actually PLAYED in ages.
If we're rawling dice, wouldn't it make more sense for us to use a percentile die system like Dark Heresy than a D20 system?

Your waifu has the best Pics hand down. Your a lucky guy. I'd say best on the board.

I don't even know what that Ant thingy is about.

Mami is fucking trash, Sayaka is best girl

Sorry.
No.
Not always.

would it be really neet if we were combined 24/7 though?

Ghost Division has always been a personal favorite.

Will you please just tell me what's wrong?

I have tried soy milk, it wasn't bad

They destroyed modern. Elderazi was about 60% of the meta at the protours before Eye of Ugin was banned

You should get back into it

Did something happen? You seem a bit under the weather

It's because all the curses had a theme with the number. Some were pretty forced.
0: Nothing, as in, you/waifu dissapearing.
1: Unity, you and waifu fusing into one.
2: Two, as in two personalities.
3: Threesome.
4: Another copy of you and your waifu, for a total of four people.
5: 5 fingers on a hand
6: Ants have 6 legs
7: Lucky Number
8: Ate
9: Happiness = on cloud nine
I don't know, you'd still be a nerd
hayooo

Nothing is wrong the world still turns, yeah?
Nothing of note.

Rosario+Vampire characters are lewd by default. You know, we had a Mokka a few days, maybe a week back.
Noted, friend. Screaming Eagles is also pretty great and so is Panzerkampf because of course it is.
I was never really a serious player. I'm a filthy casual at pretty much everything.