>be me
>voted for Bernie in primary
>Bernie rolls over for Hillary

Now I'm voting for Trump.

It's a mad mad mad mad world, isn't it?

>be me
>we're fucked
>vote harambe

It's pathetic he never pushed the email issue (and that's just a distraction from the corruption with the Clinton Foundation) or really took the gloves off. He's a wonderful politician but a terrible campaigner.

If we can't have Bernie then I want the world to go to shit. Quickest way there is Trump.

>be me
>mid atlantic republican
>hates globalism

TRUMP TRAIN 2016

>be me
>be 2018
>watching Star Wars
>it's okay
>doors open
>the MRA(Muslim Records Agency) walks in, flashlights on
>By law we're required to get take out wallets out, place our I.D.s on the floor, and face our heads down
>Three men, two arab, one white, one black, and one arab woman with 2 children are ushered out violently
>"THERE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. THE THREAT IS ELIMINATED."
>Lights go out and movie continues
>"Man Mark Hamill is actually good in this. I can't believe Rey went to the dark side"
>"Allahu akbar!! Allahu akbar!! Allahu akbar!! Allahu akbar!!"
>KABOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

>be me
>be Bernie supporter in primary
>recognize he lost and Hillary is next best option
>don't know what the fuck is up with Bernie bros going to Stein, Johnson, or Trump

Trump is our only salvation from Islam the religion of peace

You talk like a fag dude. Do you want his cock or something?

You're the hero the world needs.

>be me
>hispanic (Cuban) republican
>hate modern democrats
>hate hippes
>already voted for Trump in my state primary and voting for him in the General

It's also pathetic that he had an opportunity to dispel racism rumors from the left by an invitation to speak with the NAACP but turned it down when that should have been a huge priority for him.

It's also pathetic that he backed out of debating Sanders AND an opportunity to donate 20 million to charity. He knows he would get slammed by Sanders, and that will happen when he debates Hillary.

The Muslims I know are better to me than the Trump supporters I know are.

Are you being facetious or legit?

>debating the loser of a primary

why?

this was way before he lost

I'm just tryina have fun.

He lost since the beginning ;)

same here man
i was going to vote for trump but after hearing hillary i decided its time we have a woman president of the united states
its time

It didn't look that way at the time, and it could have been an opportunity to increase his voterbase if he played his cards right.

The worst part is $20 million would have gone to charity. I mean... that's just fucked up man.

I just want to go on record saying this to you. Fuck the 18 generations of your ancestors! YOU are dirty, stuck-up, sadistic, shit-eating, cock-sucking, butt-fucking, penis-smelling, crotch-grabbing, ball-licking, semen-drinking, dog-raping, nazi-loving, child-touching, cow-humping, perverted, spineless, heartless, mindless, dickless, testicle-choking, urine-gargling, jerk-offing, horse-faced, sheep-fondling, toilet-kissing, self-centered, feces-puking, dildo-shoving, snot-spitting, crap-gathering, big-nosed, monkey-slapping, bastard-screwing, bean-shitting, fart-knocking, sack-busting, splooge-tasting, bear-blowing, head-swallowing, bitch-snatching, hand-jobbing, donkey-caressing, mucus-spewing, anal-plugging, hole-grabbing, uncircumcised, sewer-sipping, whoremongering, piss-swimming, midget-munching, douchebag, ho-biting, carnivorous, mail-order prostituting ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 30 good boy points. Each chicken tendie costs 6 good boy points. I can afford 5 chicken tendies. I need 10 to be satisfied. I beg mommy for more good boy points. She pulls up her skirt and says that if I can please mommy I will get 10 chicken remedies for free. I don't really like girl tinkle parts but I lick anyway. 10 minutes later mommy says that I did a good job. She says that if I play with her milk bags I will get barbeque sauce for free. I played and played and mommy gave me barbeque sauce. Now I have the chicken tendies to satisfy myself.

Nice try troll. You dems are so predictable.

Dude hell yeah Geddy Lee's my shit!

Just wait til the muslims have full control. Then you'll be begging for those intolerant Trump supporters.

>These are facts

paranoid android