Why do sportwomenz wear these degenerate clothes? Is it so we can watch their sports and not get bored to death?

Why do sportwomenz wear these degenerate clothes? Is it so we can watch their sports and not get bored to death?

I always thought that it's because the chance of hitting the bar with tight clothes is very low, you know
loose shorts could brush the bar

but that only counts for high jump and pole vault, really don't know why the fuck runners or beach volleyball players wear that stuff

Loose clothes creates drag, its why runners, both men and women, wear tight bodysuits

you lose a point in vollyball if a thread hits the net

No need to show your buttcheeks tho

No homo

>get this shit of my tv

said no one ever
unless the superbowl is on

Nudity should be mandatory in all Olympic games. I think that's the way the Greeks competed.

It's so lonely losers can have a cheeky wank

So what would you rather have them wear?

>complaining about seeing fit women's asses
>claims no homo
>definite homo

It's to make the redpilled flip their fedoras.

She's right, everyone should be nude.

It's the only way to generate even remote interest in women's """sports"""

The butt cheeks is all there is ? Some guys can drink and drive some cant. What is drunk? Is drunk going all over the road?

I'm unconvinced by your argument, OP. Perhaps you have more examples that will further illustrate your point? Por favor?

They're often forced to, to generate viewers, more interest etc. For example, women who play beach volleyball have to wear the small short shorts and sports bras. It's part of the protocol.

In that sense it's genuinely sexist. Men don't have to wear dick togs. They're allowed to wear longer pants.

They WANT to wear that shit. Bitches thrive on attention. Look at facebook, every twat on there has their tits in the picture when they want to show you what they're eating.

A classy lady takes selfies from the shoulders up.

True

bc running in the heat in a burkha is not very comfortable

what a fucking idiot

Women's sport is haram she must be cleansed for allah.

I guess there's something wrong with your mind

>said no one ever
t. reddit

good for her

Of course. Those types of clothing aren't even comfortable. If they were, men would be wearing them also.

Men's aren't much better tbqh
t. grill

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

No, they are not required to.

HOLT SHIT 11/10 LINE FROM CANADA
tybc

HEY POPPER, SETTLE DOWN NOW

Protip: Women care about being lusted after beyond any other aspect of life. No exceptions.

Never forget this post.

Obviously, but men cover sensitive areas of their body and women choose to show them off.

Kek I could beat this bitch with no training.

Slutwear is the only reason I watch female sports.

do you even want to fuck a woman who is an intense athlete? Think about all the sweat down there and all that movement creating more roast beef.

The good ol' times when the definition of manliness was two nude and sweaty men wrestling.

>these people who never came to a Brazilian beach

The Greeks were notoriously homosexual.

Half the challenge would be keeping your balls safe. One pinch and you're pinned.

It's probably just best for performance.

M'lord

a burka
more halal

>tfw no autistic qt undisputed pole vault GOAT and proud hater of queers gf

The Olympics should just be completely naked like it was 2000 years ago

It would be the most watched thing on the planet

Why do you think the Olympics turns into a giant orgy? This is all a tactic to get the biggest line of pussy/dick at the door after your second round elimination.

Which lets be honest Argentina, is all you're going to get.

Sport imitates what goes on in the world, and your ass is going to get fucked by a bunch of niggers.

The amount of "m'ladys" in here is cringe worthy. You want you're women's freedom all tied up in a burka?

Free world, people can dress and do what they like. Stop being a conservative NEET.

What did she mean by this?

whats going on here, did that ghost eat the person you are talking about?

>only allowed to compete since June
>article was posted in August

Sounds like she had very little if any training either.

Sensibly there's no reason to wear booty panties for most sports but why would any normal male argue with that?

Let them wear skimpy outfits. I for one am happy to witness Argentinian butts, Jenneke gyrating and Canadian waifus running around nearly butt naked.

She often hides under the blanket while waiting for her next vault.

Take this shit to If you have any problem with women wearing these clothes, and you argue against it for any reason, you are a disgruntled faggot who nobody wants to hear from.

Life must be hard for you

Greeks were nude so women couldn't get dressed as men and participate

Greeks were 100% homo and only had intercourse with women to have children, the pleasure was with other men

Men can't really run in shorts like that because balls+penis; swimmers come close though, since the water helps with friction and water resistance is at a premium