Whats a good self-defense weapon for a drug dealer?I dont want a gun I want something inconspicuous,concealable...

Whats a good self-defense weapon for a drug dealer?I dont want a gun I want something inconspicuous,concealable,legal and effective.

A gun.

steel tipped boot

Hammer

/thread

gunds

Expandable baton

Nothing that isn't a gun is effective. You sound like some stupid kid. Stop dealing or man up and be ready to murder to stay in the game.

That you asked the question in the first place means you aren't smart enough to stay out of jail.

Running shoes

>Expandable baton

Make it an expandable Sharpie because OP will be wearing it in his ass.

Trips have spoken op

a cane

a bitch named suzi with an uzi

some big gold chains that could be used as garrote and/or to bludgeon with

Retractable/extendable police baton. Easily concealable, and packs a wallop. You can easily break bones with it.

real job might keep you a little safer..

that being said, thank you for your service to society.

An acoustic guitar, a bag of croutons, a widdling knife, and a 19mm flathead screwdriver.

A shark

Keep a poket full of sand and throw it in to your enemys eyes

When you're threatened, stick your finger down your throat, vomit all over yourself, put your fists up, and shout, "Come on, bitch!" Nobody wants someone who's cover in vomit. They'll think you're crazy as fuck and walk away.

>A Leopard spotted book cover
>Four loose marbles (blue and yellow only)
>A bucket of dead caterpillars
>One bicentennial quarter

Get a push dagger make sure its under 2" inches and you'll be good. I recently got one for my bc's I forget Its there half the times.

>16yo who moves an 8th a week
>drug dealer

Lol ok famalam

Not very effective if you forget it's there half of the time

timbs
put some metal on the bottom of them for curb stomping and ur good

/thread

Knowing how to fight

pepper spray you dumbass. The ones that blind bears

Since I march 4 miles with it in my boot I think it is. What I meant by my statement is that it's low profile especially for someone who will probably have it on a belt.

>Vibrating neck warmers
>Obtuse candlesticks
>Titanium dog collars
>Electronic duct tape

>Tempered iron
>Rugby nets
>Unadulterated pixie sticks
>Muffin crumbs
>Peanut oil

2 dildo's connected by a chain

a hard dildo to fuck yourself with faggot. get a real job