Italian girls

why the FUCK is so hard to get laid in Italy? Qts everywhere but foreigners don't stand a chance with any of them. Why live?

t. back from Erasmus in Florence

They're not animals so they're looking for a loving relationship to fulfill their whole being instead of a penis to fill their vagina maybe?

Maybe because you can't talk italian?

They are Latinas, so:

You must be rich.

Also you must be super alpha.

The come from a deeply macho and slutshaming society so they are very, very careful who they fuck and they will carefully analyse the ramifications of their sexual adventures. If you are not 100% worthy, they won't look at you.

Still have Christian values, not degenerate nihilistic Germanic cunts

>fulfill their whole

>Thinking those refined and delicate Italians are at the same level of those UK skanks

your women are the worst. Not as qt as Italians but still think no man is worth fucking.

>I have never talked with an italian girl

Most of my female friends are cheating whores who fall in love (big word) with whoever treats them worse

You are probably Milanese

They are also fucking neurotic.

I have a Venezuelan friend dating a 9/10 crazy Italian bitch with daddy issues and destructive tendencies. The worse he treats her the more she clings. She has taken flights across Europe just to prevent him going out at night with a female friend

Can't imagine why a Brit would have trouble getting laid. Any help lads?

Wtf is this really how women are? I thought it was a meme

this
also this.
probably the most difficult women on earth to get laid with

try your luck in Phuket, expat ahahaha

Many are like this.

They are attracted to assholes they see as superior in the social hierarchy and that are not stopping around to please women.

You are ugly
You are shy
You don't speak any Italian
You are drunk
You don't know how to flirt
You don't lift

Pick one at least

then explain why American girls crave Anglo cock, Tyrone. Your girls are the easiest for a Brit.

10/10.
Tha sas doúme to kalokaíri, fíle

because Americans are fat Anglos you stupid pasty fuck haha get fucked in the ass by your ladyboy fiancee

6/7.
Damn. I sould change.

Uni is in Milan but me and my friends are from various parts of Lombardy

You're fooling yourself if you think the city or whatever has anything to do with that, it's just how grills are, and outside of Italy too of course.

>The worse he treats her the more she clings

The truth.

I believe it's more about them fooling themselves these guys really love them and that's just how they are and they can change that etc etc.

>The everyone in England is Hugh Grant meme

No it's 100% true.
But it's not unique to Italy or Latin culture.

I have had multiple gfs threaten suicide over a break up.

And now think we trust these people to participate in politics and guide the future of our countries. lol?

is that why arab guys get so much puss

most italians don't get laid too, that's why the country is filled with east europeans hoes

JUST

probably you are not that metrosexual brit chad but instead.. a fucktooth cheap-looking.

*most italian males

quite possible. NEETdom here is a real issue.

That's just the hamster running in their head trying to reconcile how shitty they are treated vs how they just keep accepting such shitty treatment

THE ETERNAL ANGLO

Italian girls were the ugliest among all Europeans I have ever seen. Including WHOLE Europe.

also true

why are girls so shitty yet so beautiful, frenchbro

they're beautiful because you want them and shitty because they don't want you

t. Mongol

I feel like you and your friends just somehow gravitate towards the clinically insane type of girls.

Brush your teeth

Maybe.

Have a grill from my class

not him but 2/7
what's wrong with being drunk btw do they not drink or something

;_;

>tfw no italian gf

from my experience being drunk in Italy is not cool and Italians, especially girls, don't get wasted very often. Drunk people are made fun of.

>what's wrong with being drunk

*girl dancing at club*
*drunk British erasmus came in*
"YO WA--WASSAP GUUUUURL"

>inb4 we don't speak like that

You got what I mean

wow, what a white-looking woman. must be Northern Italian and not a shitskin from the south, especially Sicily haha

look at this one bro, i'm a subhuman compared to her

not the op but i must say i r8 italian lasses with light eyes like
VERY highly

i used to work with one and she was pretty hot. unfortunately she also was incredible arrogant and regularly didnt shower for 2-3 days, which was noticable

you can find people like that all over the world and from both genders

Shit eyebrows.

meh women are already too normie for m, italian women take normieness to a whole new level. pass.

i would rather live a life spending my time learning new things than fucking whores

really stop posting this paki whore, just do a google reasearch she's indian

muh norman genes

God damnit, she definitely has more tits than mine. Also look a bit like jennifer lawrence

here's another of my fb qts

I have an Italian gf. AMA.

we don't speak like that

does she have great hair

>Ooga booga Americanspeak
>Brits do that
Yeah, right, Manolo, the average Englandistanian in Spain speaks much worse.

how much normie have you become since dating her?

*more

Same

All the girls I know smell super nice though, like proper basic bitches

She does. It smells nice too

None desu. She's not a normie herself.

*girl dancing at club*
*drunk British erasmus came in*
"OI LOVE DO YA FANCY A SHAG"

how's the sex m8

delet these posts pls

If I learn spanish how hard would it be to learn italian from there?

nice try luigi

I don't trust you enough to answer that

you have god-tier scottish redheads in Britannia, don't waste more time here

Lmao I don't believe you pepe pepperoni

Just learn Italian. You'll get quite confused if you're a new Spanish speaker learning Italian. Spanish is slightly easier grammatically though and more basic in phonology. Though, they're both quite simple in that regard.

*girl dancing at club*
*sober Italian erasmus came in**
"BA DA BEEP BA DA BOOP, mi amore"

Best of the Southern Euros I've banged.

don't worry, getting laid in italy it's hard even for native italians.. i just want to kill myself every day, qt girls everywhere

kek

Im a 5 or a 6 at best and had girls trying to chat me up in Italy and Spain.Maybe it's my green eyes or 190 cam.

But I want to learn spanish and italian would just be an added bonus.

*girl dancing at club*
*sober Greek erasmus came in**
"greek youghurt *fucks sheep* alexander is greek *gets invaded by turkey*"

>He thinks American grills aren't stupid enough to think that

Maybe they saw the meme maps on Sup Forums

don't blame our women if they ignore you, Nigel

>Maybe it's my green eyes or 190 cam

Doubt that, green eyes are common and being too tall without being fit is more of a malus. I'm taller than you and used to be fucking lanky.

Could be the exotic factor, which apparently didn't help op though

hmm

>be English
>drop spaghetti, girls freaks out
>be Italian
>drop spaghetti, it's just another carbonara

why the FUCK is so hard to get laid in Italy?

how did you meet her?

just be yourself

She lives here, well, here to do her degree.

are you attractive? what's your height? what's your weight? is she beatiful?

where do i find the most beautiful italian grills?

>are you attractive
Personally I'd say above average (which isn't difficult in the UK)
>height
187cm
>Weight
74kg
>is she beautiful
I'd say so, yes. I impressed myself by being able to get her.

They are not easy if its the first girls you approach, in fact i had more lucks with erasmus foreign girls (lost my v-card to one) than italian girls.
Ask any italian guy who has experience with foreign girls aswell, and he will tell you he use 2 different methods with an italian girl and foreign girl.
Italian girls are high maintenance, the more you ignore them and treat them like shit but care about them a minimum and the more they run behind you while for foreign girls here in erasmus you have to play as the romantic and sweet italian.

>187cm

>74kg

That's just foreign girls everywhere though. It's exactly the same here. I've banged so many girls with ease. then natives are high maintenance and complete bitches. As they say, treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen.

They're used to italian men going after them 24/7

Italian men are apparently big lovestrucks

Not at all actually. I'm slim, obviously, but I'm not a skeleton. Compared to how fat Europe is getting, sure I might be skinny compared to most of the whales here.

Ahaha this fucking thread, it remenbers me the days when I was in France and I had to tolerate an insane amount of bullshit to have a mediocre fuck with a passable grill.
No I'm just fucking korean cuties on a regluar basis without even trying, and they fuck way better.
>mfw in a few months I literally lost all sexual, physicial and psychological attraction to white girls.
I'm happy :)

No wonder she's so cute

women m8, they are all the same

yeah... this is kinda true. You really gotta fucking keep up with your whore if you wanna have a chance to fuck her.

Though obviously that's just anecdotal. The only advice I would give to a foreigner is that people don't usually go clubs to fuck other people, you actually need to meet a whore when she isn't in whore mode, hype her up for when you're going to the club and then you'll most likely fuck her. Though I think that's universal kinda western dating/hookup culture.

the best qts I've met were from the South. Southern qts are nearly impossible to approach though, so don't waste your time.

yep, if you see a hot or decent girl here, you can bet your balls she has already a bunch of guys hitting on her

True that ladm8