BERNIE SUPPORTERS CHECK IN

BERNIE SUPPORTERS CHECK IN

WHY DID BERNIE ENDORSE?!?!

after these DNC leaks and all Hillary's other crap I'm voting Trump. all my friends are too except for some older people who dont even know whats up and dont understand how corrupt Hillary has made the Democratic party

FEEL THE BERN. A VOTE FOR TRUMP IS A VOTE TO NOT LET HILLARY RUIN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

I'm a Berniebro. You're a Trump shill. Fuck off.

you realize bernie gave up and endorsed hillary TWICE? the only reason he was allowed to run is because they have some very serious dirt on bernie, and he HAS to do what hillary tells him to.

Trump is worse than Hillary. Vote for Jill Stein.

yeah... I love Bernie. he's what we deserve. but there's no way in hell an intelligent Bernie supporter would vote for that pederast trump.

you're a shitposting alt-right sjw trumpanzee.

>WHY DID BERNIE ENDORSE?!?!
he didn't.

he asked all of his delegates to back him

he is NOT out of this race!
He'll run 3rd party & you'll probably have to write him in, but I'm voting for that faggot!

I'm shocked bernie is even supporting hillary now after there is PROOF it was rigged. Bernie had is suspicions all along.

The dnc silenced us and now we must vote Trump

You just need to donate more! I just donated $50, match me!

kek

yeah, he endorsed Clinton. he's urging his supporters to vote for Clinton.

Clinton won months ago. Just formalities now.

gary johnson.

Bernie supporter here.
Fuck the DNC. Fuck Trump and fuck Hillary.

Well said. Vote "none of the above".

Guarantee you an independant will never get more than maybe 15% of a vote

I'm voting for Hillary not because a vote for any other is a vote for Trump, I'm voting for her because Bernie told me to. If you feel the Bern, and not follow what Bernie tells you to do, then you're not a real Bernie fan.

Bernie doesn't like Jill Stein. Vote Hillary!

Because she has it fully rigged in her favor. Literally the best he can do is change her policy to the best of his abilities which he has done well on. 200 million is a relatively small price to avoid the full neocon hillary. rump has chosen some real morons and science deniers so he's just a total no go. Going green party or with that gary guy will only help split the vote and ensure we are one vote closer to a trump presidency. The choice is still yours but choose wisely.

>betrayed by Bernie
>betrayed by scheming DNC who plotted and sabotaged Bernie
>one betrayal deserves another
>register republican
>vote Trump
>see how funny DNC thinks betrayal is then

Fuck Bought'n'Paid For Hillary and Fuck the Democratic Party.

This ensures one more vote that will help trump win. May as well just not vote. It's the same thing, you're actively not taking part in the real decision.

Good. Hillary is the worst possible outcome.

>trump stump trollin trollin trollin

The paperless voting machines will decide the election. We have no choice anymore.

cuck

Stop spamming. she's worse than Bernie. Fuck off

>paid shill
>courtesy of Goldman Sachs

You support everything Bernie was against and was betrayed for.

Borderline retarded statement. He will put science deniers in positions of power and will nominate 3 retards to the scotus. You will eat your words.

Nice hitler dubs, you child rapist.

>the real decision
The real decision is between an ultimatum and having a choice. Vote for whomever you want or don't vote. None of my fucking business.

>he got cheated
rigged vote

>If you like his campaign promises, then you'll love what he said after he betrayed us all!

The best solution now is to vote for hillary then vote all dems in to congress and get bernie to be made house leader. This can bring about real change. Allowing trump to win would be completely stupid and ignorant.

>paid Hillary Shill
>courtesy JP Morgan Investments

>pederast

>jews against israel
My niggas.

No not paid. I'm an engineer though so it's just that I'm not totally stupid. There is a long term game being played and Bernie is just one player.

the correct term is double dubs

you must be new here. when is summer over for you kids?

If Bernie can forgive Hillary for taking money from Goldman Sachs, then you can to.

>trump supporter
fixed it: call a spade a spade

Just stop you paid shill. Fuck you and fuck the corporate interests lying you through Hillary and the corrupt traitorous DNC.

88 my fellow white supremacist

TP 2016 - Trump / Putin 2016 - commies finally win, longest game of chess in the world, USA loses.

TRUMP SHILL THREAD

TRUMP SHILL THREAD

Sup Forums IS COMPROMISED

I agree. Principles can only get you so far. What we need now is someone that can get things done. Hillary might be shady, but if it achieves even 10% of our goals she can be as shady as she wants.

PCILF right here.

Bernie is now supporting Trump.

lel not paid. just not retarded. I went through my bernie withdrawal months ago when I saw the exit polls not making sense. Not only that the graphs showing the votes over the course of the day show such unusual and improbably motion, she def has the machines rigged. So no im not paid but Im gonna vote for her anyway. Suck a dick.

Liberals, everyone.

>Fuck the laws, fuck human life, fuck honesty, fuck trustworthiness, as long as we can stick it to those evil conservatives!

Be prepared to achieve about 0% of your goals demoshill

>paid shills confirmed

This is the treachery and corrupt influence that is Hillary and the Democratic Party.

NO MORE!

Johnson 2016

false.

This. Regroup, replan, rise from the ashes of the dead DNC.

keep in mind that whoever wins this ellection gets to pick the supreme court justices. They will be around for a lonnngggg time.trump will probably pick the most backwards,anti black, anti abortion, anti gay, anti brown people, possible to write our laws. Think about that for a miniute.

trump chump spotted

>voting for someone who you believe rigged the votes

Why? Hillary is an evil devil woman. She doesn't need your vote, she'll just go looking in obituaries for names to use.

>PCILF
Giggity

No we're the more rational berners who have been among you from day one. Shes going to win no matter what so none of this will matter. She has it rigged quite literally.

>Bernie
Bunch of children.
Now you either do the right thing or we end up with drumpf.

You're right she prob doesn't need it. Many are heavily invested in her winning and they will see to it.

Bernie is so manly.

Bait harder Trump fucker.

Dude, I'm just saying the truth. We don't need to know how the sausage is made. Bernie said that Hillary has adopted the majority of our platform. As long as she stays true to the agreement, I could careless if Goldman Sachs pays her salary or if she rigs elections. The end justifies the means.

We should be fighting against this, not just resigning ourselves to live with the vote rigging sow. What the fuck happened?

WHERE MA NIGGAS AT????

Damn. That was a convincing argument. Hillary will achieve at least 11% of the goals.

Fuck that crooked and corrupt bitch and the party that forged her a false nomination and betrayed everyone.

Vote Green. Vote Libertarian. Just don't vote for Wall Street Clinton.

No the next 4 years are going to be best influenced by congress. It's what we're down to. Less money is involved so we have more power. Citizens united has really fucked democratic power but we have a chance to undue it if we focus on what really matters. And it never was bernie, rather the issues.

>let Trump appoint 3 people to the Supreme Court

Good luck ever getting anything progressive in your lifetime.

tfw no news outlets even care about sanders anymore

The ends justify the means? Get out of here with that bullshit. If people are rigging our votes then we should fucking kill those people, not hand them the reins to the country. Could you be any more of a fucking coward?