Send a picture of anything to this number # 2134657749. I'll let you know just what chaos this causes. Thanks b

Send a picture of anything to this number # 2134657749. I'll let you know just what chaos this causes. Thanks b.

HOW DID YOU DO THAT

What did he do?

FUCK FUCK FUCK THATS MY MOMS NUMBER LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE

TAKE THIS DOWN RIGHT NOW I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT STOP IT

Why is your mom 24?

That age is definitely a lie, but everything else is the FUCKING SAME
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU OP YOU FUCKING STALKER PIG

Why is a 24yo advertising on cougarlife? Still got another 15 years yet to even semi-qualify as cougar material

I think I found out what kind of chaos OP was talking aboot, eh?

TELL ME WHO YOU ARE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Shut up, you fucking smug leaf. Imagine if this shit happened to you.

WAIT
ARE YOU MY STEPDAD
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I KNEW YOU WOULD TREAAT HER BADLY AND OF COURSE IT WAS ON B
I KNEW IG WAS TOO CHEESY FOR YOU TO BE ON Sup Forums TOO

Well, first of all, OP is probably some random person who found your mom's number on cougarlife.com. Second of all, OP is a huge faggot as always.

Everyone, please don't send anything. I don't want her to have to deal with this.

I'll agree with the faggot part. I'm gong to fucking screencap this and show it to my mother. I swear to god, I know it's him.

98% sure this is a troll (maybe OP himself to make his thread interesting)

You're fake as fuck, faggotOP

I wonder how mommy will feel when her little boi cums out as a faggot

Sure, it's a troll, now help me report this fucker, okay?

Sweet boy meat ;) I'd fuck it

STOP IT MY MOM IS 41 AND TOO OLD FOR THAT SHIT DONT SEND THAT PLEASE

no this is bullshit why would you just give your mom's apparent age?

Would it make you all go away if I'm OP or if I'm not? Please, tell me so I can be that and end whatever will happen from this.

Never

oh i bet op feels it all the time user

Well b, this belongs to a massive scammer. Who tried to blackmail a buddy. Total truth. Not my mom, or anyone who doesnt deserve it. -Thx
M.

LOOK AT ME IM OP IM A HUGE FAGGOT WHO STAGED THIS WHOLE THING

Correct

i dont.. what?

lol
>faggot

Oh shit, I'm sorry. I was just doing le ebic trolling for no good reason, but I'll stop making you seem like a faggot now. Have a rarest of rare Pepe, and I hope it works out.

Nigga, what the fuck did you just say to me?

What belongs to a massive scammer? What dick doesn't your mom deserve? I'm interested now because I'm so fucking lost.

And, I'll send shit too, if it helps. One more rare Pepe for you.
EVERYONE HI IM THE STEPSON GUY
DONT LISTEN TO ME

this is a stupid thread

I can't even tell what the fuck is happening..OP has no idea how to same fag, or something, I just don't know anymore.

Well, I don't know what the hell OP meant by saying something about HIS mom, but he wanted a personal army without asking for it, it seems, and I screwed it up by pretending to recognize the number as my mom.

I.. I guess. The personal army shit was obvious to begin with, it's the two people taking about mom's, and scammers and Gary Johnson.

OP. No one is gonna text this number for you.

Other user, or just OP again. . Next time..find a way to say 'no.' better than elaborate step-dad to mother abuse and coming out the closet stories. That's just.. Fucking weird..

yea seriously user/maybe OP you're a fucking faggot

;^)

If this behavior actually shocks you, then welcome to Sup Forums, newfags. Now leave, since you can't handle being confused. Lemme tell you, people profit off of creating confusion. I profit with sick giggles. And this one time, I repented. But you're going to have to mature and accept that this time, I got the better of you. Also, lemme know when summer ends for you. I'll send you a fucking Pepe.