Who is the most forgettable MCU villain?

Who is the most forgettable MCU villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TF_vJgMBtOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't remember.

>oh no a guy with whips, let's not use our guns and shoot him

FFS

le grapefruit man

whoever the villian was in the first CA, the second CA, the first Iron Man, the third Iron Man, the 2nd Thor, the first Avengers, the third Avengers, the first hulk, the second hulk

>can't remember Abomination

Now i know you're being a faggot on purpose

Where is my burd?

Evil elf guy from Thor 2

Whenever I see some capeshit villain or hero, I think: could this person beat a guy with an AK 47 1v1? Usually the answer is no

shit missed GoTG

EY

I VANT

MY BOURT

>Red Skull not memorable.

VUNT

I guess you win this one, I had 100% forgotten about this guy. IM2 was so bad.

DIS IS KNOT

name me one capeshit hero who couldnt and hasnt

He and Pushing Daisies guy from GoG are literally the same character, what the hell.

Captain America

>just shoot his legs

regenerative health like wolverine

Killian

What is his name again, Sup Forums?

Zemo

Come like five years Ultron will be pretty forgettable. Any of the Hulk villains other wise.

First post best post

Joss Whedon

>Perfect casting for Boris Bullski, even giving Rourke the scar on Boris' cheek
>Have a way to combine both Dynamo and Titanium man concepts
>Have Black Widow in the movie
>Have Justin Hammer, who could replace the KGB funding
>Make him fucking Whiplash, give him zero screentime, squander every moment he's on screen, give him no connection to Natasha, just go "look another arc reactor" instead of having him utilize electricity like in the comics showing his ingenuity

Fuck.

burnie mcneonazi

Iron man 3 villain. So forgettable, that I didn't realize it was 2 people, one pretending to be the mandarin, and one that actually was. to be fair though, the plot for capeshit is mostly interchangable anyway.

No not like wolverine. He can't get drunk like wolverine though.

jack bauer's partner in season 3 and only season 3 of 24

duh

>Red Skull
>Winter Soldier
>Fake Mandarin
>Loki

>third avengers
>second hulk

jesuspost elsewhere

meanwhile in just one movie DC had a better villain than the whole MCU

Ultron was shit in AoU but he's hardly forgettable because he's an evil version of Tony Stark.

>Our guns
>in Europe

Common

>Abomination isn't memorable

Abomination was the shit. That scene where he knocks Hulk on his ass was so hype.

Hawkeye, Black Widow, Captain America, etc

Rushed production

True. Just mean once one or two more avengers movies comes out including all the other shit gotg etc.. He's gonna be dwarfed.

>dissing robert redford

suck my nuts

LOL

I agree with all of these except CA 1. Red Skull is based.

I'll try to remember then all:

>jeff bridges
>that dude with a fucked up face that used to be handsome using a whip
>the robber from pulp fiction or the cop from reservoir dogs
>red skull I think
>loki?
>loki
>mandarin?
>that elf dude i have no idea
>winter soldier
>that elf dude, i think
>blue guy, hot blue chick from doctor who I would bang
>ultron
>jeff bridges again, i think
>that dude from inglorious basterds

Did I miss any?

Bucky isn't really the villain in Winter Soldier it's the hydra shield guy.

Your bird from Russia?

I WILL

>Have a flamboyant yet scary villain that is obsessed with destruction
>Is obsessed with the Casket of Winters, something established in the MCU
>Is connected to Surtur, which could be used to set up one of Thor's final bosses
>Is connected to Kurse, who could be an interesting henchman that turns on Malekith once he realizes Malekith betrayed him
>Cast an extremely charismatic actor who has shown he can be both fun and intimidating
>Nah, let's make him brooding, high tech, and give him zero fucking dialogue

Look at this.

We could have built a new Krypton in this squalor, but you chose the humans over us. I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole reason for which I was born. And every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people. And now I have no people.

My soul, that is what you have taken from MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ey man just relax don't get so attached to tings

my favorite villain is man in a suit

VERRY GOUD MAN

This scene takes place in Monaco , where all the police are routinely armed. England,Southern Ireland, Wales and Scotland are the only countries where the police do not carry firearms (they of course have a firearms capacity but a small one that would not be present at an event like this ).

In this scene you do see numerous police running around , and in reality they would hopefully be shooting at the hairy whip man.

Other than that "BOX OF SCRAPS!" scene and the fact that he got in a bigger and dumber Iron Man suit at the end, I hardly remember anything about Jeff Bridges in Iron Man 1.

Nearly all of them are forgettable. Tim Roth in The Incredible Hulk was based as fuck before he turned into The Abomination and Ronan in GOTG was at least really hammy and over the top in the actor's performance.

ON A FARM?

This.

If you watch S2 then MOS, MOS' Zod is so fucking dull in comparison.

wish they'd stop wasting villains who are in numerous comics by hiring good actors and meme directors.

>its a jack is going through heroin withdrawal episode

Underrated.

>Marvelfags will never be lucky enough to have a villain like this

Zod was truly the redpilled hero we didn't deserve

So good.

>its a jack spends the full 60 minutes undercover with the drug cartel episode

HHHHHHHHHEYYYY

Heh, that's literally me, nihilistic, funny and truly a psociopath.

KYS, i hope this is jus bait.

Anyway ZOD was pretty good. But Loki > all.

I didnt forget any of them. I dont understand how people cant watch a movie and not remember the basic plot of it, this goes for literally any movie even if its bad. Are you people just retarded or something?

He was actually really interesting, his plan unlike most villains was not to kill the superhero. He wanted to ruin Tony's legacy, show the public that he's an asshole, destroy his life. Thats why the
>if you could make god bleed, people would cease to believe in him
line means so much and is so cool. Its the best part of the movie. But because Iron Man 2 is a shit movie he has to inexplicably put on a super suit for the final act and fight even though it doesn't make sense.

IF U MAKE GOT BLID

WWWWWA-A-A-A

lolno

All of them.

I hope you ran out of ink.

>What the heck are you doing with that black stuff Eric? I swear that if you don't clean yourself up i'll put my foot so up far your ass, that don't even spiderman will find it, dumbass!

Red Foreman really did deliver in this movie

Loki is not at all threatening.

in all honesty that's correct

They SHOULD have used the same villain Thor 2 and GotG. Either made both malekith or both Ronan, or both some other dude thats the same. And let him live. Might have been cool.

>Tony's enemy
>Someone whose family had previous dealings with the Stark family and now seeks revenge against him as proxy

oh shit it's every single iron man villain and also ant-man

rewatch the movie

all of them

nah

Not the guy you're responding to but he's actually kinda sympathetic in Thor 1, despite being a bad guy you really can see where he's coming from. But he's not that threatening.

He's even less threatening in The Avengers. He goes full Saturday Morning Cartoon villain-tier and lets the heroes stand in line to kick his ass throughout the movie.

>tfw you browse sites with people who unironically see themselves in villains because they're so kewl
jesus, turn 18 or kill yourself

Did you really think you could stop the future Man

Certainly not Jeff bridges in Ironman 1. He got to Tony by hiding behind his couch.

youtube.com/watch?v=TF_vJgMBtOk

literally, behind his fucking couch.

LOL! I never really thought about that.

He was great and Hugo Weaving is always a delight but he was sort of blunted by being in that messy first Captain American movie. It would have been nice to have him used later in something better. I guess it made sense to start with him since he's Cap's most iconic villain.

learn what MCU is

>Marvel villains
lol

>Venom: Dear, God. I want you to kill Peter Parker. Then please send a group of homeless men to rape Aunt May. Make sure they do not use protection. Please, God. Hear my prayer.

Shit got real fast in that Director's Cut.

My joke answer was going to be "the Tangerine", but the Captcha said pick all oranges I shit you not.

Learn what MCU is, pleb

I don't get it. If spooderman is a part of the MCU, and spooderman fights venom, then isn't venom a part of the MCU as well?

S2 zod is only memorable because he looks like a fag. People, especially in the 80's, didn't know how to feel fags.

did you really delete your original post just to add pleb and you didn't even add "the MCU"

Red Skull
uhh... Robert Redford?
OBIE
Killian
Malekith
Loki
(not out yet) Thanos
Hulk's dad
Abomination

This post is an abomination.

Can't believe people shit on man of steel.