If world peace could be achieved but only under the condition that all the white women of the world had to race mix...

If world peace could be achieved but only under the condition that all the white women of the world had to race mix with black men and white men can never get any pussy would you be okay with it? Why or why not?

This scenario is stupid. And I'm white, the whole purpose of life is fucking, breathing , and eating food. So no fuck that I'm not gonna have a shitty experience so others have a good one thats pointless much like life

Oucha here

Keep in mind that all the people in the world will still show love to you and everybody would be happy and loving everything about life. The only thing is that women will not show love to you sexually in any way.

>implying there can be world peace while the black race survives.

Sage

There can be no peace if I can't tear that ass to pieces.

Sex is necessary for the survival of the species. Not for the individual.

That's a real fuckin' boring question OP. Either way, it's a totally unthinkable scenario ie a peaceful world with black men in, simply would not happen.

There can't be peace with niggers, so this scenario is impossible

This is a hypothetical scenario and nothing more. Not based on realism.

True ya cant create world peace by letting a bunch of nigass fuck ya girl boss.

sounds to me that white guys itt are being very selfish. passing up the opportunity for world peace just because they want to have bestial sex? this is why there can never be peace in this world. love is the universal truth to this world.

And op if ya black we dont care if you're into white women, just don't fuck with ours.

Lets switch the scenario if black men can create world peace without having sex with anyone, and white men have to race mix with black women would you be okay with it?

Well i guess it's time to take the G3 A3 out of the closet because i'm not letting them take over my country or my woman.

The majority of this board is white men. So asking black men a question like this is moronic.

Try Worldstar or Topix instead.

niggers need to stay the fuck out of human society

if they wants some strange, that is what the fucking zoo s for

That's a real fuckin' boring question OP. Either way, it's a totally unthinkable scenario ie a peaceful world with black men in, simply would not happen.

take sex away from any man and i don't think he will be peaceful black or white

Can't we just get rid of the nigs?
That would accomplish enough for me.

If that situation came about black people would have about 2-3 days to live for the luckiest ones.

so let's get this straight here, you guys are basically saying that no fucking way because you can't live without sex?

Untrue and rude. Stop being a racist bro, nobody thinks you're cool for it.

Why do cucks go this for to cuck themselves?

This is fucking pathetic, even fantasizing about this shit makes you a degenerate.

Oxymoron. The way to achieve world piece is for blacks to stop breeding.