Turning to the hivemind for advice since im on holiday

Turning to the hivemind for advice since im on holiday.

The base of my dick itches. I scratch and roll over the skin a lot past few days. Wonder if its an infection or something.

Had some sort of zit which produced some pus a while back at the location of pic1. Now the skin is hard on that spot and it feels like scarring tissue.

Around this spot, the skin feels very bumpy, its like my follicals are all swollen.

Pic 1/3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/faggot
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/3

3/3. A spot more to the side, this feels more like a spot due to scratching or chaving

You're dead

warts. funtime is over and you will have to tell every girl before you fuck. sounds fun huh!

Why are you making a thread on Sup Forums about this? Take that shit to a doctor!

literally nothing, it's summer and shit like this happens more commonly, infections and shit

give it a few days and stop being such a faggot

Op here,
Could be, but the bumps are not very pronnounced.

besides but i've been fucking the dame girl for 5 years. I know she could be cheating, but pretty sure she isnt

Im on holiday

Any way to temper it?, it really kills, and hiking sucks now.

it looks like shaving related irritation. stop fucking with it/touching it and put some aloe on it or something. if its still fucked up in a week take that shit to a dr

no, you're gonna have to leave it alone for a few days

Okay, thanks.
Gf's cleavage as appreciation

You have AIDS

jock itch. get some tinactin or some shit and its gone in 2 days.

could be eczema or psoriasis if you've got that in your family, unfortunately I do

What an ugly bitch
Sorry op but your gf is a fat goblin

She has her days, i like em chubby though

Genital Psoriasis? THAT sounds like Hell on Earth!

She looks like an obese pig, not chubby

Sorry faggot you don't know what chubby means. You just have low standards cause you're a fucking loser that asks for dick advice on Sup Forums

Someone's a virgin

Eczema is present in my fathers family but i've never had it and the type they have is a very dry one, not like this.

Psoriasis is not

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/faggot

Start taking showers

At least once a week

Nigga what

You're not very good at this are you

With out being there to look at it, I would say it is a yeast infection. Buy a jock itch cream, here in the states I would tell you to look for a medicine that ends with zole. Zole medicines are the ones that are designed to fight funguses. Also that is not a wort. you have no worrys this is the most common issue with men under 50 who are active in that department. If you should have to see a doctor you should have no shame about it, we see this stuff all day everyday.

WITNESSED

Thanks, ill visit my doctor when i'm home then, or locally if its unbearable

turbo aids! looks like some sort of irritation I would stick some sudocreme on it and stop touching it etc and let it heal