Motor/sp/ort - >sneak Edition

NASCAR Xfinity and Sprint Cup @ Indianapolis; Continental Tire Challenge and Weathertech Sportscar Championship @ Lime Rock; Super GT at Sugo; World Endurance Championship @ Nurburgring; V8 Supercars @ Queensland; ADAC GT @ Spielburg; World Superbikes @ Monza; Formula V8 3.5 @ Silverstone

>sneak
>No. 2 Porsche driven by Romain Dumas crashes in FP after a left front brake failure
>Westbrook wins GTLM pole, followed closely by No. 25 BMW driven by Dirk Werner and No. 4 Corvette driven by Tommy Milner
>Lelgano to donate $4,004 to Tony Stewart foundation due "slide job" being mentioned 182 times during the Eldora broadcast
>Felix Rosenqvist tests well at Mid-Ohio turning 93 laps, unofficially 4th fastest time; Enerson to drive for Dale Coyne at Mid-Ohio on July 31
>Indycar to institute cockpit safety mechanism such as a windshielf no earlier than 2018; "halo" is off the table

Saturday, July 23
>SGT Quali 0130 ET/0530 UTC
>ADAC GT Race 1 0715 ET/1115 UTC
>CTC Race (2.5 hours) 1000 ET/1400 UTC
>NXS Coors Light Pole Qualifying, NBCSN 1145 ET/1545 UTC
>NSCS Coors Light Pole Qualifying, NBCSN 1345 ET/1745 UTC
>WTSC Race Northeast Grand Prix 1505 ET/1905 UTC
>NXS Lilly Diabetes 250 Heat #1 (20 laps, 50 miles), NBCSN 1530 ET/1930 UTC
>NXS Lilly Diabetes 250 Heat #2 (20 laps, 50 miles), NBCSN 1625 ET/2025 UTC
>NXS Lilly Diabetes 250 Main (60 laps, 150 miles), NBCSN 1705 ET/2105 UTC

Sunday, July 24
>SGT Race (300km, 81 laps) 0100 ET/0500 UTC
>ADAC GT Race 2 0615 ET/1015 UTC
>WEC Race 6 HOURS OF NÜRBURGRING 0700 ET/1100 UTC
>NSCS Crown Royal Presents The Combat Wounded Coalition 400 at the Brickyard (160 laps, 400 miles), NBCSN 1500 ET/1900 UTC

Post the times of the other races in the thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7d_HluyBpQ
stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/fox-live-stream
imsatv.imsa.com/
foxsportsgo.com/event/69634/imsa-weathertech-northeast-grand-prix
scoring.imsa.com/
amazon.com/Philips-PT902-9-Inches-Portable-Television/dp/B003YONCR2/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1469308041&sr=1-3&keywords=Portable HDTV
youtube.com/watch?v=oua5E5puO4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oy vey, we need a new bop

Caution NSFW
youtube.com/watch?v=e7d_HluyBpQ

Some WEC news/updates
>The post-Le Mans BoP changessees the GTE-Pro class Porsche 911 RSR get a 15kg weight break and 0.2mm increase in air restrictor ahead of the German round.
>The Aston Martin Vantage V8 GTE, meanwhile, will have a 0.4mm larger air restrictor, with the mandatory use of its aero kit c.
>No performance changes have been made to either the Ferrari 488 GT or Ford GT
>BoP changes have also been made in GTE-Am, with the Porsche getting a 10kg weight break, the Ferrari handed a 15kg minimum weight increase and the Aston Martin receiving a 0.3mm reduction in air restrictor.

Aston Martin Shakeup
>The two GTE-Pro cars will run with two drivers each, and the No. 97 Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE will have Darren Turner join Richie Stanaway behind the wheel.
>This leaves Nicki Thiim and Marco Sorensen staying on in the No. 95 ‘Danetrain’.
>Jonny Adam and Fernando Rees are without a WEC drive for the foreseeable future, although they will remain in the AMR roster involved in other programs.

>Kyle Busch fastest in both NXS practices

Also ARCA at IRP/ORP/Lucas Oil Raceway at 9pm on FS1

>Hendrick said his driver seemed "sharp" on Wednesday, but also admitted that the condition has temporarily shelved any talks of the two working out a contract extension beyond the one that ends in 2017.
>"Dale and I talked earlier about multiple years beyond next year and I was involved when he went to the doctor," Hendrick said. "And then the doctors really took over and then we text back and forth, and then I got to see him face-to-face. I care about him as a friend and someone that means a lot to me and I want him to be healthy and right when he gets in the car and the doctors are going to dictate that."

Can't believe I keep forgetting about ARCA. Next week they're at Pocono again on FS1 but won't be on FS1 until Sept. 15 at Chicagoland. I don't remember seeing all these races being on ASN when I looked at the series earlier this year, seems like something changed. ASN seems even worse and more regional than FS2 so I doubt I'll be able to find a stream

ASN streams everything on their site

>heat races
>in Xfinity
>at Indianapolis

Why the fuck is Nascar doing heat races at Indy in the Xfinity Series this weekend?

Okay, it's something different. But why? 250 miles in one race on a Saturday afternoon would be just fine.

Series has gone to hell so it's time for more gimmicks.

Kyle needs to be able to win twice in one day

Because moving Xfinity from IRP to Indy was such a disaster they needed a gimmick to keep it alive

Who's ready for the best oval race of the weekend?

>this cuck commercial with real human bean
fucking why

I don't know.

The top 4 GTLM cars were covered in less than two tenths.

When will ARCA make the new car body mandatory? Having two types on the field is weird

"soon"

They're phasing them in slowly to try and keep the fields as full as possible. The biggest benefit with the composite bodies is that they're 100 lbs lighter than the old steel bodies, which might not be enough to justify the move for some of the smaller teams. Since they weren't approved for larger tracks until this year, and they still aren't approved for Daytona/Talladega, some teams may not be big enough to have multiple cars and chassis. That may change next year though.

ARCA BRAKES

Haven't watched a Super GT race in a while and NISMO TV is legal streaming the Sugo race, but it starts at 11pm here. I don't know if I'll be able to stay awake to watch it all.

Can anyone think of some Sup Forums nicknames if we were all had racethreads ten years ago?

>methfield
>big riggs

>failey
>lelpage
>gravy
>no hope for cope

>channel 10 showing reruns of Charmed instead of the V8s

>MOTHER CHASSIS 1-4

Nice BOP Japan

>lelster

>molester

>mfw another red bull 1-2

I forgot Terry drove the 44 Kellogs car. It looks so weird.

Also, Bill Lester kek. Nascar tried so hard to get him in some cup races just for the novelty.

looking forward to wec since f1 will be another boring race

>Audi 1-2

can someone hook me up with a wec stream link?

Qualifying is over, race is tomorrow

Will Tony Stewart race the Indy 500 next year?

Someone should make an early xfinity race thread so we can shitpost about the heat races before the race begins.

His fat ass won't fit in an IndyCar anymore.

>7 GT500 cars beat last year's course record. In GT300 even 12 (!) cars were faster. Grid in both classes should lead to a wild race #supergt

also based niggaboo Sam Collins is back commentating on NISMO TV for tonight's race

so Smoke is just all of a sudden good again?

He was running the oldest cars in the Stewart-Haas stable the past couple seasons so that Kurt and Kevin would be driving the top tier freshly constructed chassis

Evidently, He's in some fresh equipment this year and he and his crew chief are clicking right now

>JGR 1-2-4-6
>no HMS car in final round

if they squeezed him in they'd need the jaws of life to get him out

>Kyle on Pole for both races...

>HMS is shit
>Roush is good
>Tony is good

It's been a strange couple of months.

>Roush
>Good
Sure they've been running better but I wouldn't call them good just yet.

>2,5 mile long race track
>Heat races

WTF NASCAR?

Has danica won a race yet?

Found a live stream of the Weathertech race.

It just went green:
>stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/fox-live-stream

imsatv.imsa.com/

>privateer Ferrari punts the a championship contender.

Gets me everytime.

Doesn't work if you are US.

Indycar in Japan

Maybe she won some shit in go carts but who cares

Xfinity thread or no?

I'll make it

Also
>That awful anthem.

>porsche

>all this traffic

It's great but still, fuck LMPC

>2006 was 10 years ago
What the fuck. It still feels like Kahne Busch, Edwards, and Hamlin are the new guys.

Why are they interviewing a B-rate MMA fighter?

2006 had such a shitty field. Have the drivers were awful.
>Wimmer
>R Gordon
>Riggs
>Marlin
>Yeley
>Schrader
>Blaney
Lester
>Kvapil
>Chaffin
>Stremme
>Sorenson
>Labonte
>Labonte
>Petty
>Lepage
>Garvey
>Said
>Green
>Cope
>Wallace
>Raines
>H Sadler
>Wallace
Over half the field was literallywhos, hasbeens, or just shit tier.

manhump is on after the race

>pc wrecks christina
fuckin sasuga

>PC taking a sign for a ride.

Some rhythmic gymnastics in a middle of a motor race.

wew gtd

stream? how are you watching this

foxsportsgo.com/event/69634/imsa-weathertech-northeast-grand-prix

You could look elsewhere in the thread

live timing
scoring.imsa.com/

WTF this is such a stupid track. Why arte they racing here and not at a proper track. Portland would be far better.

It's on FOX as well.

not sure if serious

That's not the layout WTSC is running. Navigating traffic is a art

who else ready for 6 hours of nurburgring tomorrow?

i just picked up a pack of sausages to cook

I'll probably sleep through most of it since I want to watch Super GT tonight. Can't be fucked to watch a race that will end around 3am and wake up for another that starts at 7am

Wow, never thought I'd see the day that I can watch an IMSA race with my portable HDTV (small 15" TV with an antenna) and yes it's in HD 1280x720

I'll be watching Sugo, too.

I'm just not excited about Nurburgring races outside the N24.

oh fug

bamber and werner

same

WTF, Porsche NART drivers are the worst.

>le 2015 overall Le Mans winner face

Porsche wtf

>talk to BMW NA CEO
>proud M6 was leading for a good amount of laps and was then in second
>not 2 minutes later the 25 is out
pottery

Link to TV pls.

>130-150 degrees in GTD cars

good lord.

Its some little thing a friend bought for me when be was in Japan a year ago, gave it to me when he got back

There's no brand so I can't tell you for sure, this is the closest thing I've found on Amazon

amazon.com/Philips-PT902-9-Inches-Portable-Television/dp/B003YONCR2/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1469308041&sr=1-3&keywords=Portable HDTV

CHEBBY IN THE LEAD!!!

>PC dropping oil
prepare your spaghetti

>corvette 1-2
>magnus wins GTD
i'm ok with this

FUCKING FISICHELLA
BAN HIM
FERRARI DESERVES BETTER

You now remember this car

>single file for 650 miles

>tfw MAVTV shows sprint car and modified races daily
It's pretty based t b h

Indy is the Monaco of speedway oval racing, but now that they race 220mph shopping carts that punch a whole the size of two 18 wheelers there people think it's a real race track.

>kwl

SUPER GT LIVE NOW FAGGETS

youtube.com/watch?v=oua5E5puO4E

RADIO LE MONG

yeah buddy

>jalopnik sponsor
gross

we rain drops

SUPER GT ALREADY DELIVERING

マザーシャーシ

|

|

lel syntium and nsx

MULTI
CLASS
RACING

Is 4.44 (not) coming out soon?

>they passed the worst driver in the series 3 wide mid-corner and didn't die
Wew

kek forgot about last year

Don't watch this series much but I do remember that. Been a year already?