My story of woe, not so bad but it sucks, also general feels thread

My story of woe, not so bad but it sucks, also general feels thread

>Thought I was a normal kid in hs
>decent grades, athletic, hung out with the "cool" kids
>Had a few flings with girls but nothing at all serious
>Get in with a rough crowd and start selling drugs and various other things, as well as taking a lot of drugs
>Meet this girl my juior year, she's sophmore. >She's really cute, sweet, innocent but not naive
>We soon become a thing.
>When i was with her everything was all good, i didn't really think about getting high, i didn't think about making plays, all i cared about was being with her.

Should i contine?

Bumping with tits

I'll hear you out

Not sure if this is feels or not, can't read on my screen

Ok bear with me im on my phone

>Her parents were strict and didn't like me. >They often grounded her for complete bullshit sometimes just so she wouldn't hang out with me.
>Whenever I wasnt with her I was getting high or doing something stupid. We went through a lot together and told eachother "I love you" countless times that i actually started to believe and mean it.
>Im a loud mouth and don't put up with what i feel as jnjustice
>so I always told her parents my mind.
>At one point she ran away and lived with me for a while (her parents were very emotionally abusive).
>In the beginning she was very clingy and attached and i didn't really care, just thought she was some ho that would put out for my money or whatever else she thought i had
>but that turned out to be false.
>But by the time i realised i had started to push her away.

Anybody here?

Ye

Want the rest of the story?

Yea

>She was ok with me doing drugs, but not coke.
>One day i go a little overboard with talking shit to her parents and she finds out i had done blow again.
>She cut it off and i was heartbroken. Now i know your going to say this was my fault and i fucked it up, and i did, and i still feel like shit because of it
>it was the worst thing that happened compared to any of the shitstorm that was about to come.

Btw this is the short version of the story of femanom, i used to come on here and spam her nudes and the gory details of our sex life as a way to get back at her, but now i realise it was all my own shit that caused it and the only thing i want in life is to have her back

Anyways, for four years after she broke up with me I shot herion, crack, bath salts and meth.
>Was in and out of jail.
>Lived under bridges, under ppls porches, and maby on someone's couch for a few days. >Barely ate slept or took care of myself in any way, unlesz i was in jail.
>I had a few "relationships" but it was mainly hookers who would suck my dick for a hit or some girl i would meet in a detox.
>It was miserable.

Any chance of her taking you back?

Feels like a ghost town in here

It is man

Finally i decided to admit i was an addict and needed help.
>Thankfully there were still people that cared about me and were willing to help.
>I got clean, relapsed a few times but am doing well now and don't wanna get high ever again.
>Its been really hard. Even just being in early recovery sucks
>i dont find joy in things i used to love and shit sucks
>im starting to feel better because life is going alright but i still feel like shit all the time. >Recently the girl from earlier has unbloced me from social media and is talking to me again.
>She said that she doesn't want to get back together, but it seems funny to me that she is recently single and was very curious to how i was doing.

Double dubs

There's still hope user