Okay Sup Forums this shit is fucked

Okay Sup Forums this shit is fucked

For those of you who don't know, there's this YouTube named Marina Joyce who has been acting very strange recently. She acts very uncomfortable and unnerving and shit. A lot of people say that she might be being held hostage and forced making these videos.

In her last video "DATE OUTFIT IDEAS" at around 12 seconds in you can hear her whisper "help me" very faintly. So there's actual fucking proof she's being held against her will.

You can also see some bruises on the backs of her arms too. Just watch her videos, anyone can see there's some fucked up shit going down. If nothing's done this bitch is gonna go missing in a couple weeks I'm calling it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqhFUbtpiB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Piss off noone cares

Do you actually give a shit?

no one cares you faggot

chill dude, she told phillyd she is fine. then again, could be the illuminati

What is really happening - She's on drugs

What is happening if life was 24 - ISIS has kidnapped her and they are using her to lure a bunch of people to a party where they will attack.

didn't hear shit, nigger. I have quality as sound playback and didn't hear anything. Did act really weird though but hard to tell as I don't know how she normally acts.

Unless you know her personally and not just because you've watched the persona she chooses to display on her channel then you shouldn't give a fuck.

there is a finger in the video bottom left along with a peice of paper like a few seconds in also read her tweets they sound like that were made to lure more people in also the language makes it seem like someone older or foreign is writing it

>because we care

even with my fucking HP laptop i could hear it
Link of the video youtube.com/watch?v=FqhFUbtpiB4

Also, you can hear a "Help me" again at minute 1:27

>thinking Sup Forums cares about some random bitch

she poster a tweet that was immediately deleted that said ''Hope Everyone Likes Pancakes'' =HELP = totally kidnapped

found this. Is it real??

But you know what really fucked? THOSE GOD DAMNED CAMERA ANGLES

fuck I hope she dies for ruining my Sup Forums sessions. cunt.

yes

>Marina Joyce
fucking great way to promote your channel

fuck off gay boy

>bethnal green

just down the road from me lol

No shit? Go check it out nigga

are you?...
he cant really be this retarded can he?
is this level of retardation even possible?

Tell us what happens if nothing else you might get laid by angsty teens

is it happening today 6:30am, because that went nearly 2 hours ago

nobody cares about dead white women fuck em

as you can see in the video there's an arabic finger that holds an islamic paper.
cunt you see guys? It all makes sense now

HE DID IT AGAIN, THE MADMAN

i dont understand how people think a finger and a piece of paper = shes kidnapped.
all of youtubers use scripts for their videos so it's not shit quality
and with the amount of drugs she's using she doesnt have the money to buy a decent camera man, so instead she used her autistic uncle who for some reason likes to point at things.
you guys are retarded

I think shes had a really fucked up childhood which supports the whole drug thing. If you watch her Draw My Life its super negative. Some things include her dad leaving, her mom sleeping with many different men, her being made fun of and insecure about her intelligence, her pulling out her own hair and getting bruises. She seems like she has basically no happy memories and was bullied in school. Totally fucked with drugs I think.

>Posh, spoiled girl who has become what passes for 'famous' in this day and age overindulges, takes fuckloads of drugs and gets all shakey, starey-eyed and weird.

>A bunch of shut-in neckbeards indulge their white knight and vaguely racist (it's ISIS!) fantasies in response.
>Funniest bit in the YouTube comments - the bit about what is clearly vertical blinds being 'bars' on the window.
>Not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes, it's just a shit, overindulged teenage girl taking drugs.

If you look really closely, those bruises on her arms are pretty consistent with rough sex.

There is no conspiracy. There is no kidnapping. The only things she's liable to die of are an OD or her face caving in from that much makeup.

This.

Why would she say #savemarinajoyce if she says their is no saving

Cos now guys like me who never heard of her are now having her jammed down our throats and morons are spamming this shit everywhere.
Popularity is currency on the interwebs

How do you guys know that maybe she might be a little fucked on some shrooms and forgot to pay the internet bill?

Just because someone goes missing from the INTERNET for a day, doesn't mean they were kidnapped by ISIS. k?

Ughh she's fucking disgusting

Why is this a thing?

Where are her tits?

No fits no help. I hope someone's making that face gag as we speak. Maybe then we would get some titd