What does weed smell like? never smoked before

What does weed smell like? never smoked before

all kinds of different smells.
usually smells exactly like skunk from a distance.

but to be honest, if you are smelling from like a couple feet away it will have a very distinct smell thats not really comparable to anything else. and the huge differences in strains cause huge differences in smells.

some smell earthy, while other smell sweet ect...

im talking about what the smoke smells like, not the bud itself.

smells like weed.

Dank

What I've had has generally just smelled earthy as fuck. It's tough to explain without just saying "like weed." It's sort of a mix between earthy and sweet and it just overwhelms your sense of smell. It's not a pleasant smell at all. Smells like shit.

it smells a lot

Smoke smells like skunk a little if you're far away. But if you're smoking it you can smell/taste very distinct varieties of stuff. Ranging from pine trees, to pineapples. But generally it smells kinda like skunk to newbies.

Most weed smells kinda like burnt rubber.

It smells like Satan you fucking stoner.

it smells like the literal disintegration of society, all things wrong with the world, and the doom of man

This is the KFC in my city and I'm 100% positive of it, I worked there for five years. Do I know you OP?

Verification, if you worked there you know who this is

Slightly off topic but I'm considering commencing a tolerance break today. Have been kinda struggling tbh. Whether to keep it up or not?

I'm on a T-break right now, been 12 days since I smoked weed and planning on going cold turkey for a month. It gets easier after the first 2 days, but if you have anxiety in the morning like me then the most difficult part will be getting to the afternoon without blazing. But we can do it, user.

trips. also im very much involved in this thread not for what it was. but what it became. why am i enjoying a kfc comic so much.

smoke until you're out then take a break

>weed
>cold turkey
Fuck off m8. You don't get physical withrawals from weed. It's just a habit that's fucking hard to break.
Go cold turkey after a 3 year benzo binge, now that's fucking raw

Sort of like burning maple leaves, if you know what that smells like.

Irrelevant.

people that do benzos are retarded. it's not as good as weed but 12 times the withdrawal. you deserve that shit you stupid faggot.