Just ate 4gs of shrooms Sup Forums

Just ate 4gs of shrooms Sup Forums

Do I need weed¿

weed can exacerbate a trip.
id stay away from it while on psychedelics unless u know what ur doin man.

I dunno Sup Forumsro
This is the most amount of shrooms I've had
I tried about 2gs in orange juice, didn't feel much, so just ate the rest

to get more high? No Orange juice is for that. for the comedown after? Hell yea you need that transition.

I've had weed with shrooms before but I've never had this much shrooms, the most maybe 1.5 to 2 lol

Possibly, if you want the trip to onset quicker or to give it a bump. If your not experienced or a little bitch maybe just ride the shrooms

how long did you wait before you took the other 2?

Alright thanks, I was just wondering if it helps. When I had acid I smoked and the visuals became huge

difference between 2 and 4 was pretty stark for me, let it hit you then decide, you'll definitely know

Not too experienced but don't think I'm a bitch. I see some lasers but that's about it

About 30 minutes, wasn't feeling anything really off of 2gs of shroom dust and orange juice

You ate shrooms buddy. Go wild the night is young. Just stay out of incoming traffic and get lost in a forest. You will have funtimes

Alright thanks. Is it any different if its stems and dust? It's about 4-5gs of shroom dust with some crumbs

Ive never seen a difference unless you are making tea from the dust.

hey Sup Forums, currently starting freshman after being stuck in hs limbo for 2 years, how do i identify dealers on campus?

probably should have waited an hour or two.

Wish I could help lmao, I'm OP and also going to college in August. I'm just lucky with the connects that I established before college. What state?

No clue where you're at but you are on campus. Just find someone that people know and ask. You might pay for it the first time around but then atleast you know you got a hookup of sorts. Ask around.

If dubs, yes

gonna be in inglando (bath, cause i'm a dirty nigger)

How come? Is that how long these that I ate will take to occur?

>going to college

cool no one gives a shot and also youre a retard for buying into the fucking scam that is american college (: have fun with your debt and shit tier education

Im up in canadaland so just make sure you're not asking someone who looks straightedge as fuck. If you try someone will be able to hook you up. Unless you got some weird ghetto shit down there and might get rolled.

Still just ask around. Someone will direct ya.

No clue then user. Any chance you have friends who may know of what you're looking for?

yeah, i used to have a couple of friends of friends that could hook me up, but they moved abroad to study..

I know it's shit tier kek. It's not like I have a choice my parents are making me go

Maybe you could ask them and see if they have any old phone numbers?

Damn 4gs? I had a little over 2 and triped baaaaalls at a concert
Be safe op! Have fun man

lol well good luck boyo

ye aight gonna do that, tbh i was just planning on crashing concerts to find em, heard that's usually where you find xtc or harder

Cops have been asking that question for years

lol whatever fits your narrative, detective. i just want a good stash of whatever whenever. also why the fuck would i browse Sup Forums for drug advice as a cop?

You need enough time to digest most of it... enjoy being extremely fucked up, good luck, have fun (;