I need some more Sup Forums

I need some more Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3sc0bp
dailymotion.com/video/x3skbgs_to-everyone-that-loves-me_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hes cute

Thank you friend

I always build up large folders of her and then delete them for no reason then i wait for someone to post more again to save. what the fuck

I don't normally say shit like this, but damn if this was a dude I wouldn't even care

She is not. She is Eliza, the queen of Sup Forums and was first sighted last year around the end of summer and then was active on things like skype and /r9k/ and youtube. she has had her videos reuploaded to youtube but has left because real life has gotten in the way. there is the background

Feet pics?

Hnnnnng

Her yt is goldfishcrackers or something like that. She uploads videos randomly and takes them down.

RIP IN PEACE

:(

Op here, now I feel a lil weird because she's apparently a lot younger than I though she was, glad to see the thread worked out tho

So how do I find the wins?

>the queen of Sup Forums
whoah slow down there champ

Eliza chan is not the queen yet but she's definetly a princess

you didn't know who Eliza-chan was?

I only saved two pics of her( the op and Mets ones) because I thought she was pretty cute and near my age.

how old is she/

Too old

I dunno but I was an underage fag at the time and had her as my phone wallpaper and my cousin saw it at this family thing and made me show everyone. So they all thought she was my girlfriend which was believable because I never introduced any friends to my parents.

old enough

Gross

Is that mads?

Pretty cute

something like 15 or 16

yes, he very mads

it is

There are non as far as I know

Pretty sexy

And who is queen my friend?

here are few of her vids
dailymotion.com/video/x3sc0bp

There are, I remember hearing about some kid getting in trouble or somethin even though it was sc, and not nudes

Bumpo

Almost doesn't look like her

Good find friendo

Uh oh

What

Don't let the thread die pls

O Shit yes eliza princess of b/

Is sad some anons will never see the nudes.

Well its kind obvious they exist, it's just that some faggots are afraid of getting v&

Underage?

OP HERE WHAT WHAT WHAT
FOR REAL? Uh, is it illegal if the person looking at them is her age, you know, in case I ever invent that de-aging potion I'm working on

Yeah

Probably

Yes she is underage, i have them but honestly i dont want to post them

heroin snorting succubus

"Well Officer, I drank this potion. I was 15!"

Aww...

Will you share them any other way?

*Cough* op here you wouldn't happen to have a throwaway Kik or something would you? For purely social reasons of course*cough*

fucking slut who whored herself on many chans.

dunno why you fags worship this nigger lover

You guys are beyond fucked up. Get help or go die.

Fuck it I'll take the ban, I'm underage and I think I love her, god I'm probably fucking autistic, it was nice knowing ya

>I think I love her
hahaha oh god reported

I'll take it man, Christ I'm retarded, but I probably could use a break from this place anyways

Leave us be...
Post them.

I actually searched for them but dont have them in my computer the only reason i saved them is cause it took me a good time and effort to find them

find them

Bumpppppppp

bump

dailymotion.com/video/x3skbgs_to-everyone-that-loves-me_people

Right? Thank you

>think of all my flaws
>Literally none

Well it looks like my very first thread is dying, it was a fun journey, I didn't get banned, and the pesos weren't too bad so all in all gg

And by pesos I meant pedos

faggot nigger lover

Yeah man fuck it lets bump this shit until it's on life support long after it should have died peacefully!

please get help

You probably are fucking autismo, get the fuck out

More

Sympathy bump

What for? Liking a girl? Being a peice of shit retard? So many things

Thanks friend

I dunno, I think I feel ya user

falling in love with a girl you've never met or talked to in real life holy shit

sure

Are there actually n00ds of her?

Want more please

shitty low res ones that seriously aren't worth anything, when you can just go on any teen thread and see better quality and better girls

wanting her nudes in particular so badly shows how fucked in the head you are, obsessed over this girl

I know, I know, it's just girls never really measure up to my ideals or something.
How the fuck am I supposed to get help anyways

fuck ur feet, tits or gtfo

I am not
>>
I was just asking jeez

i love her feet!

i wanna kill what ever that thing is

>measure up to my ideals
holy fucking shit do you hear yourself
how does this random internet girl "meet" your ideals? you've never met her, you don't know her, don't know what she's like, etc.

are your ideals solely based on looks? or are you imagining traits for her that you wish she had?

you want help? talk to people. talk to people on the elevator or at the mall, make small talk with people. socialize. that's what will help you

fuck off

same

Holy shit I know you

no u

man, need more feet

Like I'm semi positive I went to school with her