/asean/

I slam with Islam edition

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/report-filipino-fishermen-return-to-fish-shoal-contested-with-china/2016/10/28/51d51eb4-9cb3-11e6-b4c9-391055ea9259_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZriJPgCx8LY
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-21/china-visit-helps-duterte-reap-funding-deals-worth-24-billion
news.abs-cbn.com/business/10/18/16/dutertes-china-visit-seen-to-boost-philippine-tourism
news.abs-cbn.com/video/global-filipino/05/31/16/duterte-rejects-ban-on-saudi-deployment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you an asean?

Yes see:
>British Burma
>British Singapore
>British Malaya

who dis
is this malaysian chinese

the light skin is malay/chinese indo
the dark skin are true indo mustardrace

indochina

indonchina = ahok ???

I wanna cum on her yerrow piggu face

do you ever crush a chinese girl irl?

ahok is disgusting china

>tfw singaporean girls drool all over me

post pic
ill see if i drool all over you

yes and i reverse the car a few times more just to make sure

>ahok is a country

bet this is her(him)

lmao taufik is mad

fb.com/daripada420/

Ada malaysian tak? Nak mintak share top up xpax boleh tak? Huhu! ;(
Kalau kesian boleh lah hantar kredit ke:

>2-5 meja kantin/cafe kosong
>but a qt girl decide to sit within your table instead

how do you respond to this situation?

bring malay-chan so he can cuck my chance

Tell her im not a lesbian(male)

I don't have top up available but if you need RM10, RM20 and know how can I transfer it anonymously to you then sure.

turn 360 degrees and tipping my kopiah

why do you assume it's a boy?
it's clearly a girl(boy)

eu4 cant save without 0MB save file error
REEEEE

if you played real games like Overwatch, this wouldn't happen

>ow
>aim too slow even at higher DPI
>overrated
>company rather listen to sjw than to their player
no

>tfw unironically listen to christian hardcore

owo

>Overwatch
lmao

tidurlah taufik

Fix this pls

>blessthefall
>hardcore

>Yellow = People's Republic of China
>Grey = Republic of Taiwan
>Red = Republic of Hong Kong
>Blue = ASEAN (EU style)
>Light Blue = PRC owned land, but controlled by ASEAN as a DMZ buffer

Correct me :3

Is vacation in your countries expensive?

>Yellow = People's Republic of China
>Grey = Republic of Taiwan
>Red = Republic of Hong Kong
>Blue = ASEAN (EU style)
>Light Blue = PRC owned land, but controlled by ASEAN as a DMZ buffer

The ASEAN DMZ exist because it would slow down any PRC advance, if conflict ensues. It would also give ASEAN forces to respond and mobilise. the DMZ would be full of traps (weapon or otherwise) and defensive structures.

Hong Kong is given independence as to act as a buffer state between Taiwan and ASEAN, it is also to make sure that Taiwan doesn't become too ambitious with reconquering the mainland. Hong Kong also has a huge sense of nationalism as a separate entity from PRC and a strong economy.

Taiwan is ceded the coasts of China as it would allow it buff up its military capability. The Chinese coast are known as "the golden coast" due to it being the location of most of China's GDP. It would also lessen the strain of ASEAN forces when conflict arises.

Papua New Guinea and East Timor are added to ASEAN and created as an ally to protect Indonesia's flanks from possible encroachment by hostile nations (i.e. someone might to a Cuban missile crises).

Nope. Cheapest is in Malaysia

Maritime SEA is to be united into one country, annex Papua, become Nusantara 3.0 / third reich

Indochina is divided between Thailand and Vietnam, the only two real cunt there

>be me in middle school
>a chink girl have a crush on me (I'm not chink)
>she actually have a pretty face 8/10
>always flirting with me, but I'm too coward to accept her love
>she have crush on me more than 3 years
>she still have a crush on me in high school but gradually stop flirting me since I just ignore her
>she stop have a crush on me since she got herself a boyfriend
>3rd year of highschool she got pregnant
>barely finished her high school, and destroy her dream
>now she have 2 children and just be a normal housewife

Sometimes I think, if I accept her love and be her boyfriend maybe I can change her fate and save her future

>Sometimes I think, if I accept her love and be her boyfriend maybe I can change her fate and save her future
No, you did the right thing.

WE WUZ JEZUS N SHIEET

How are pinoys enjoying their new Chinese overlords?

You are a failure

well yeah, it can be bad for me since she bit slutty and I should marry her instead

BS1363 masterrace

no, you did the right thing
if she's slut enough to get pregnant in 3rd year one day you'll definitely get cucked if you accept her.
happened to me before.

>China GAVE PERMISSION to Duterte for the Filipino fisherman to fish in Philippine waters again
washingtonpost.com/world/report-filipino-fishermen-return-to-fish-shoal-contested-with-china/2016/10/28/51d51eb4-9cb3-11e6-b4c9-391055ea9259_story.html

>China only allows Filipino fishermen to fish using dinky boats, not bigger fishing boats. If this rule is broken the Philippine Navy themselves will scare off its own people that it vowed to protect
youtube.com/watch?v=ZriJPgCx8LY

>Duterte opens Philippines to unstable Chinese market
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-21/china-visit-helps-duterte-reap-funding-deals-worth-24-billion

>Duterte admin wants to make it easier for Chinese citizens to visit Philippines to increase "tourism", despite the fact that Duterte himself said Chinese druglords creates most of the drugs in Philippines
news.abs-cbn.com/business/10/18/16/dutertes-china-visit-seen-to-boost-philippine-tourism

Pretty c.ucked beyond repair

If she was slutty then dont worry about it, find a prudent and loyal woman with self-respect. I'm currently after such girl, she's determined to have a degree, she's very mature and likes to present herself in an orderly way, made me fall for her mang.

Pagi guize

Smoke weed everyday

>udah semester 5
>masih ga ngerti bikin makalah
wat do?

It cant be helped, I have a soft spot for a woman, since in school I really cold toward a girls who try to get close to me and just ignore them, now I ended up virgin and never had a girlfriend meanwhile most my friends started getting married.

How's women there ? Is there still any pure innocent woman in europe ? I also like mature woman, in fact I have a fetish for older woman

drop out, college are overated anyway, start your own company, if you fail just sell your organs

this

>negritos are closest malay dna in philippines
Makes you think hmmm

>just sell your organs
kek
No one wants jungle nigger organs.

legalize weeeeed

You should get your priorities straight malaysia. You should legalize gay marriage first

Malaysia Ke Arah Kuasa Besar Dunia

Seliw TA masih lama kan

Then again it depends on your uni though, my uni has a 6 years limit, more that that and you're out

And it's already my 6th semester too, and i still don't understand shit, fuck

Why do you love sending your workforce to Arabia flipnogs?

You do know you're indirectly supporting their global terrorism efforts this way right?

I see many proud and arrogant Indonesian Chinese in love with their country and look down on Malaysian Chinese communities when their country doesn't even allow them to retain their Chinese names… lol
Unlike Indonesian Chinese, Malaysian Chinese have the courage to challenge their government for their rights and privileges while ALSO cherishing and promoting their culture and heritage.
In Malaysia where ethnic Chinese make up 30% of Malaysian population, and control 70-80% of the economy, they are viewed as a bigger threat than Indonesian Chinese who only make up 1-4% of the Indonesian population, assimilated into native population by even changing their names and abandoning their language. Indonesian government wouldn't feel a need to enforce any laws and policies to further limit and suppress their rights. In fact, with such considerable concession made by Indonesian Chinese, it would be pretty sad there should still be ANY discrimination against them at ALL.
Conclusion:
If you have no problem surrendering your cultural and ethnic identity in exchange for more rights and privileges, live in Indonesia. If not, you will be happier living in Malaysia.
Case settled.

In Saudi in particular we actually impose deployment ban form time to time sometimes it sticks sometimes doesn't

news.abs-cbn.com/video/global-filipino/05/31/16/duterte-rejects-ban-on-saudi-deployment

are you retard or something?

thanks y-you too

So what do Flipfags think of their president, Pol Pot?
[spoiler]And why is the Phillipinnes the second worst Asian county right after India?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]t.American Filipino[/spoiler]

I want to cuck my friend's husband.

He has alot of support from dumb fb sheeps and people who follow him will try to bully everyone who says bad things about him to the point they make conspiracies about a planned coup against him if he dies prematurely by assassination or so the country will be put in turmoil so he must have a peaceful reign philippines is not the second worst asian country its afghanistan but poverty is always the root cause which is why the people elected this polpot trump wannabe

(You) btw

hack3line pls

>tfw shorter than my waifu

10/10 i really love how he singlehandedly triggered liberals

Have you seen the tirade lately with all the fb fake news and email bullshit

Try hard conservatard flips are so butthurt its erupting

Thank you for being pretty good immigrants unlike east Asians

Don't send more though we have enough now

did the chinese ate your cat for lunch?

t. Mehmet al khalifa
t. K*bab diaspora

check pm

did you forget one of our diplomat shit on your lawn?

What are the green and yellow kingdoms on Sumatra? Whats this thing n southern Philippines?

green: aceh ie durka muslim
yellow: batak, majority christian
let them have their own country and fight each other

for philippines, it is divided between visayas and tagalog.

southern ph = misuari caliphate of muslim mindanao

>yfw your president is in Comic Kairakuten

Cringe

Palawan should be beige not orange

Have you share Sup Forums memes on normiebook today?

No. All my friends are normies.

>tfw there's my friend who actually greentext on Facebook

>kampus ruko
Neck yourself.

Fankui genocide when? #CIMEDMASTERRACE #TW #ALLHAILTHEONEANDONLYMAINLAND

Finding a pure woman is like winning the lottery.

I have a fetish for mature women, as in their attitude not age. S-she just happens to be 7 years older than me..

Flip fagbook is insufferable right now
Tho a lot more than before

today? no

>using Sup Forums memes outside of Sup Forums

>eat once a day and jog for an hour for 2 week
>lost 5 kg
time to treat myself with ice cream

what do you eat?