Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/cYCNLQ6
amazon.com/BRAINWAVZ-M1-Brainwavz-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B004IK2EAW
amazon.com/dp/B00UCB6CW2?psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The speaker on my phone or those cheap ass Panasonic earbuds

Xiaomi Piston V3

Xiaomi Hybrid Dual Drivers

Just got some new Beats by Dre a week ago, really loving these. They sound so great! :)

Denon M40 with Montior Audio bronze 2, Sennheiser HD650 and IE80's with the Sony Walkman A25

Those panasonic earbuds are fucking amazing

Superlux HD668B

Op's got a15 man with jds labs c5. Do you amp your dap for ie80?

I don't amp it for the IE80's as they are pretty sensitive. The A25 is good enough for when im driving and out walking.

i was holding out to get the beats x but i heard yesterday they were delayed till february so i went out and got the powerbeats 3, man wireless is convenient

Men I wish you were considering other brands. Beats are just garbage. Basses are pushing mids and destroy the sound of song. Try bose or klipsch or shure or whatever else. Even xiaomi pistons are better then them.

When on my PC I use the Audiotechnica M50x. When on my phone I use cheap Samsung earbuds

My Ford Escape's shitty fuzzy speakers

Shure SE215

Great purchase, isolates outside noise and sounds great. Only drawback is the form factor, though.

I use my akg K545s for all music listening, on the go or at my computer. They're great, really!

For me, open headphones are the only valid choice if you listen to the music more than few hours everyday. As for Koss Porta Pro that I use right now
pros: sound quality, portability, weight, price
cons: looks

HE400i

Extremely impressed for under $300 and not too picky with amps. My dt990, th-x00, and m50 are collecting dust now.

Does anyone have experience with these?
a.co/cYCNLQ6

Got those momentums a little while ago - used for 80$ and they are on par with ATH-M50's. Great, lightweight, portable, has only 18 ohms so great with phones. Only drawback is the cable, thin as paper and really expensive.

When I'm out and about use these. When I'm at home I normally use either the Superlux HD668B or Hifiman HE-350

too easy

Op here
Pros: replaceable cable, bass rich
Cons: bad mids, distorted sound, sibilance , lack of bass quality, vocal sings song too far Basses suffocating all the other frequencies.

You can go for this my man;

amazon.com/BRAINWAVZ-M1-Brainwavz-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B004IK2EAW

I use the cheap panasonic ones off amazon
My dog keeps eating the fucking buds off so now I'm using the tiny ones it's annoying as fuck

Pro version is on sale. I'm curious is they worth.

amazon.com/dp/B00UCB6CW2?psc=1

best in-ears I've ever tried desu

Sennheiser HD 650s.

Do these actually sound good? I can't imagine getting a proper seal with those pads.

Where'd you get them used for 80?