the "salad fingers" born

Why do people make this stuff?

DFK.
bcz they are autistic?

or maybe whit a HUGE fetish whit hands

Let this be a lesson for everybody

Be careful with cristal treatments, they make your hands grows

pls explain this

Possibly a kid on dialysis who's about to die who notices that s/he's incredibly thin and creates a story arround this in order to deal with the impending death.
There's a place close to me where children go who are about to die - probably mostly cancer patients. Quiet sad to see them when they leave the facility on rare occations.

this maeks since

So a projection then
I notice in his later works he is starting to include himself in his "art"

misty has some fairly oddparents, just look at those serum bags next to the dialysis machine

Yes those are definetly crystals they're injecting him, look at these hands

>crystal air
so sexy

>whit
Fuking kell youself u illittirit pic of crepp

Oh my.. Look at those hands. Oh god they even had to put him on crystal air, I hope his hands won't grow too much

>wtf is this shit?
a link I ain't gonna click

he does all his pics with a touchpad from a laptop and ms paint... it's probably an genius shading autist

Holy shit, she took that super well.

>tfw your insurance doesn't cover crystal treatments

just did a short investigation, the draws are made for support his friend with a bone condition... died a year ago and i cant stop feeling bad for him :(

This is a normal healthy response to such a tragic event...right?

"Hi guys, This is a Comission for ~Kierach :iconkierach: :) . She wanted me to draw a picture of her in the Hospital with the singer Bob Dylan. So, I drew this Pic for her. :) In the pic, She is in the hospital and has IV in her hand as well as the Oxygen cannula and some EKG leads on her cheast, As well as the pulse oximiter which goes to the Moniter to show her heart beat and stuff. And Bob Dylan is the Doctor and he is reading some tests results to her from the Clipboard. I spent a lot of time on this Pic because I wanted to make it look really good. And I did a lot of details and shading and stuff, Well I enjoyed doing this Comission, And I hope you like it. :) Thank you."

"Do you know your left and right? And is Roger anorexic or someting? Both doctors are standing on their toes. Is this drawing from hell or something?"

SHIIET

This shit is old. Everyone on /mlp/knows about crystals1986