Gonna do some weed soon, any tips (especially how to get rid of the smell on yourself)

Gonna do some weed soon, any tips (especially how to get rid of the smell on yourself)

Mints,gum, eye drops, body spray?, jacket

Get 2 Ziploc bags for the weed it hides smell good

Make sure to strain off any solids before njecting your weeds. Also i find pissing a little in my shorts every couple hours ensures nobody stands close enough to smell the weeds leaking from my veins,

Oh yeah if extra $$ buy water !!

Smoke outside, use a pipe, face downwind or take a few steps backwards. Take a sip of a strong alcohol afterwards or something strong flavoured, or use a mouthwash.

I smoked for over a year and my wife and kids didn't know. I didn't smoke cigarettes either.

First time?

Oh yeah, and eye drops...

A beer is a nice addition to weed

My wife did say one time that my new mouthwash made my breath smell like I'd been smoking. I was a bit more careful after that.

sup fam, stay faded.

>do some weed
maximum kek

>the cum bong

this is what i used to do
1 stay away from the joint as far as possible
2 menthol mouthwash are your best friends the stronger the better,
3 clean the weed from branches(branches smell a lot :( ) and try to inhale most of the smoke so it dosnt smell a lot around you(deep inhale slow exhale makes your body absorb mostly all of the smoke.
iv been hiding my weed and smoking close to my bedroom for 3-4 years untill i told my family.
Hope it helps!! enjoy the joint!!

You won't really smell like it unless someone blows it over you continously or you're in a hotbox. Just brush your teeth / use mouthwash.

Also make sure you're in a comfortable enviroment, you'll also most likely be super hungry so bring some snacks and don't shower, it'll kill your high.

y u so mad tho

Considering taking a small tolerance break but am struggling on day 0. Tips?

I usually just do something to keep my mind of of smoking. Read a book or something. The craving will go away after 2 or 3 days.

entertain yourself thats it xDDDDDDDDDDD you just have to get to do something and don watch the clock untill you cant smoke weed or spend your weed and dont buy any untill you do your tolerance break,i did 3 months of tolerance break and the 1st week of joints felt great!! the only thing that will get you struggling a lot would be falling asleep if you are used to smoke joints before sleeping now without weed it will be a bit harder for you to sleep

I'm a minor so i can't drink alcohol

Yes

Dont do alcohol with weed unless you wanna get fucked up on the street

Can confirm. This is how you get greenies. You will puke. Can get over it with practice but wont recommend it for beginners.

Underage and B&

Tbh the first time I crossed was amazing. That said the 10th time I got the spins and went to bed. It can be amazing tho bro.

>stay away from the joint as far as possible
>enjoy the joint!!

user you nigger
I'd say 50% of Sup Forums is 18-21

There are such things as bongs and pipes, did you know?

No Sup Forums is mostly 25-37 I'd say with kids coming here to be edgy there's lots of lurkers

by that i ment to not keep it close to his clothes make your brain.exe work so i dont have to explain simple things like that

Dryer sheets.. literally pat your clothes with one when your done. shit kills the smell pretty well

I love showering high tho

Maybe in general. Tho this is Sup Forums, where the market is to teens fresh off reddit

google "how to make good ol firecrackers"

Glad i have the freedom to smoke weed with my parents :^)
OP just make sure you dont smoke too much. Newbie mistake. Guaranteed couch lock

> (especially how to get rid of the smell on yourself)
just sit with your back against the wind so that when you exhale, your smoke is immediately carried away from you.

sitting facing the wind and blowing out your smoke will cause smoke to return to your face and body and clothes where the smell will stick.

if you smoke indoors, then theres no way to stop from smelling.

>shower
>new clothes
>brush teeth

>Glad i have the freedom to smoke weed with my parents :^)
i feel like this would be extremely weird.

I shouldn't mix the first time with alcohol, also what have you got?

>ISHYGDDT
Serial stoner working at our family business. Lunchtime I head to my flat to smoke a couple of bowls in my living room. When Im done I just hit a couple of eyedrops and a quick spray of axe and head back to work. My dad, the owner of our business, was a member of the Dog Unit for the police for 15 years focusing on drugs. Ive been doing this for two years and he hasnt noticed a thing.

Its pretty normal for me

showering immediately removes any high i have.
so does eating.

if you are not a lying piece of shit then you are da man!

I don't know, I asume that many people here are 18-21

>protip

drink one of these fuckers like an hour before you smoke.

high will be much more intense.

idk its something about the mango

Nice

accidentally did that once at a friend's house while hotboxing a bathroom lmao

Cause you're trying not to slip and die in there
>advice for OP: If smoking inside, use a toilet paper tube with dryer sheets in it

i tryed that shit and it never did anything to me....... maybe my mangos are fake or some shit

Tfw fake mangos

Why would I lie about this. Yeah I went threw the paranoid phase too, but I can assure you a quick spray and a couple of drops is all you need. Considering you can still act normal while baked.

Hey don't knock it to you try it, i only use this if i don't happen to have any spray on hand.

what the fuck is that picture from

To smoke with out the smell stuff dryer sheets in a toilet paper tube and blow the smoke into that it works great. To store small amounts with out anyone ever finding out, double bag it and store it in your deodorant stick, just life the bar up and put it in there it works great.

or just some really strong mint gum, axe body spray and eye drops. That used to be my emergency kit before my parents and family knew i smoked

>18-21
>idea of being old

long ago there was an age roll call and there were A LOT of people that over 25.

Sploof's are always nice for indoor smoking.
>Rubber band
>Dryer sheets
>Toiler paper tube

fuck you made me remember my paranoid phase when i used to hide the weed and smoke in my fking bedroom when my family didnt know shit about it xDDDDDDD they were like omg fking neighbours smoking weed again(IT WAS MEEE ALLL THE TIME MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA)

try mangoes from a fruit stand, not a chain grocery store. or get organic non gmo shiti if your grocery store offers such hippie things.

buy a SMALL keychain metal pipe.
i had one growing up. i could take a hit in my room with zero smell, i had it down to a science.

just take a hit, and cover the tiny bowl with your finger and hold the smoke in your lungs for 10 secs.

>check the corners

Yeah not intending to knock it, just saying thats alot of admin for something that isnt really a big deal. Smell doesnt stick as bad as they say, unless your hotboxing a car.

What's the point of holding smoke in? Doesn't make you any higher

Metal pipes are meh
Glass or bust imho

>protip 2

pop like ten of these pills about an hour before smoking.

you will have a very sedative-like high without the dangers of taking synthetic pills.
valerian root is natural and you can not overdose, similar to weed.

just makes you extremely chill, and with an added high its just great for relaxing.

dont take valerian if are smoking and know u need to be active, like at a party or something.

>What's the point of holding smoke in?
the smell

inject it, no smell

I already said that fucc boi

Yeah thats some broscience tier bullshit. Only gives the smoke more time to damage your lungs with all them carcinogens. All the thc is absorbed within the first couple of seconds of inhaling. Dont do this shit guise please.

Ahhhhh

watched a docu one time, apparently holding for average 8 sec makes sure you take it all in

>All the thc is absorbed within the first couple of seconds of inhaling
any sauces on this outrageous claim?

why do hits feel much more intense if i hold?
could it be just lack of oxygen? lol

lmao i knew that but extra info is greatly appreciated

>get rid of smell with sploof
Or
>have tar in lungs

>do weed

This fucking thread makes me wanna smoke a blunt.

i hold it in as long as i can so when i exhale, theres no visible smoke.

its stealthy as fuck
and were all gonna die anyway, fuck it

Ive your too lazy too look it up on your own you deserve to get tar lung. And yes it the lack of oxygen giving you that impression.

OP you are obviously too young for any of that.

LOL

Thats fucking neato, might try it sometime. Thanks Sup Forumsro

>be me 17
>parents who hate pot have their suspicions but little to no proof
>be me smoking in the backyard one day
>everything is going fine
>suddenly hear car pull up and garage door opening
>ohfuckitsmydad
>dad hates it the most
>thanks alcoholic uncle
>panic
>try to hide bong but it's too tall to hide and area to open
>leave bong semi tucked in corner
>you cant see it from one corner but otherwise exposed
>return chair to table
>come back to bong
>garage door has stopped opening,
>hear my dad singing
>dart back to living room
>act like nothing is wrong
>dad comes in and says he needs help in the backyard
>fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>follow him out the door that covers the bong, but again still can be seen
>help him with heavy stuff
>walk past bong from exposed angle
>suddenly stops while away from the bong
>turns around and gives me a stink eye like he knows whats up
>doesn't say anything
>gives me more shit to lift and leaves

Hasn't spoken about it since. This was the first time and it's happened twice more since third time was right
before i lit a freshly packed bowl.

Whew.

Thats fucking neato, might try it sometime. Thanks Sup Forumsro..

This. With sploof.
Take a roll of TP, stuff that up with fabric softener and a sheet opposite end of the exhale if you make a makeshift, smoke outside and cook up a storm of some good munchies after..

>Not throwing your bong as hard as you can over your outer wall
Shieeet guise try stealth smoking with the threat of being kicked out of the house if caught.

Mix weed with butter and make a fucking sandwich little faggot

Me too hey. Have a bud stashed but I'm trying to stay off it for a while.

But we all know the best place to get lit is in a forest.

Banned.

lol, empty TP roll is what I meant, if you smoke with toilet paper still on the roll then that's just some funny shit right there lol

Yes thats exactly it. The THC is taken in almost instantly and any 'extra feeling' you get is just because your brain isn't getting oxygen.

I had find my iPhone on my wife's phon so I could see how far away she was before I smoked.

anyone want a random story that involves weed but isnt about weed?

one time i was smoking and i stood up from sitting on the floor
i took a couple steps and felt really fucking dizzy.
thought i was stoned as fuck so i was like fuck yea.
next think i know im in limbo, absolutely no thought going through my mind. im just existing as if mediating or something. it takes me about 4 face smashes until i realize my body is trying to get up off the floor but failing and falling down again while repeatedly smashing my face into the floor.
when i actually start to think again im like holy fuk what the fuckign fuck am i doing?
im able to get up, i walk into my house and walk into my room and as i reach for my door i noticed half my arm covered in blood.
i sliced my finger open really bad on the glass pipe that shattered lots a shit ton of blood. after i got the bleed contained i went to look in a mirror, both my lip where busted, chipped tooth, bloody forehead. i fucked my self up really bad.

fainting sucks, thats like my 3rd time fainting for no fucking reason. i know this had nothing to do with smoking since its happened before i even started smoking. doc says low blood sugar.
just a funny story i thought id share.

Nice man, at least you can hold on to your shit. If I have, I'll wake in the middle of the night, knowing that time will knock me back out I smoke it prior to walking up middle of the night..
I only buy an eighth or so at once so it doesn't really last a session even if I were to save a good bug or two lol

>Using your lungs as the spoof
real nigga shit

Clearly I meant nug** kek

He must be wheezing like a fucking Kirby by now.

Soon you'll stop giving a fuck about that silly shit

am under that threat myself yet i still risk it lol

speaking of outer wall one time when I had just my bong in the house and needed to sneak it past the front door

>parents always ask where Im going if i even go by the front door

so I put in my bag, go outside while they're not paying attention and grab my old baseball bat
hang the bag on one end and balanced the bat on the fence ! It worked perfectly when I walked
out the door and just said "car" and grabbed my bag and safely stored it in the back.

Fuck I gotta play super star now thanks