What's your favorite beer Sup Forums?

What's your favorite beer Sup Forums?

Budwieser. I'm a simple man.

this

Because i may have a vagina but is doesnt mean i should be one

How is ballast point? I've always wanted to try it, but the fact that it has different flavors turns me off

Kentucky Bourbon Barrel all the way, man.

Honestly,
>Schneider Weisse Tap 6 Unser Aventinus

I don't want to say it is hipster trash, but it is way more hyped up than it should be.

Labatt extra dry, or Molson dry.
Don't care for taste. LED was my first beer and don't see myself stopping my first beer..

I am an alcoholic and went through a 12 pack every day for almost five years. Now I only do it once a week.

They have some really good beers but they have gone too crazy with the fruit beer over the past year. watermelon dorado literally tastes like it has jolly ranchers in it. lots of people like sculpin, it is good but i think its overhyped. i prefer big eye for an ipa it has a bit more of a malt back bone. victory at sea is one of my favorite porters i highly recommend it if you like strong stouts and porters.

Why would that turn you off?
I love the fact that theyre always having new flavors..
When it comes down to it its beer. It doesnt take like a wine cooler or anything. Its strong beer with the slightest hint of flavor.

Its not hipster trash at all.

Its hyped up because its good and it has a large variety that can attract any sort of beer enthusiast.

No matter whonyou are you can always find one beer from Ballast that you will like...thats why its so popular.

Also you typical beer runs at what? Like 5%?

The Watermelon Dorado runs at 11%.

So yea....instead of drinking 10 piss water budweisers to get a small buzz you can have like 5 of these bad boys and get a buzz going.
Which is another reason why people like it...its typically stronger than your shit peepee beer.

Honestly, my go-to "grab a case because fuck it" beer is either Bürger or Keystone. Nati ice is just disrespectful to yourself.

12 pack a day isnt that bad

It tastes better than the other bottom shelf beers and has the best ABV/cost ratio

I'm just glad they didn't have Natty Daddys when i was in my drinking myself into oblivion everyday phase

I guess it's just all up to taste. I try to be picky even with cheap shit so that I don't fall into the trap of drinking just to get drunk.
That said, congrats on cutting back so much. If you can get to a point you're okay with without giving it up completely, that can honestly be better than going totally dry.

You got good taste OP

Nothing special, but it still tastes good when you drink 3rd bottle on a row unlike many other beers.

forgot to mention some of my favorites. its hard for me to choose but i have some favorites by style.
stout/porter: tenfiddy, victory at sea, founders kbs.
ipa: stone ruin ten, big eye (maybe a bit malty for ipa but thats what it is sold as), ive had so many ipas that are subtlety different that its hard to keep track of more names.
other: stone double bastard (strong ale). old numbskull (barley wine) its been a while since i have had this one but iirc it was well balanced i hate when barleywines are overly sweet

I don't drink alcohol, I'm not a fucking waste of space

>moron
>not a waste of space
You need to pick one.

>balling-est point

drink this if you want to get funk as druck in 2 beers.

This shit is literal 10/10 beer.

I don't get the obsession with super hoppy beer. I'm just not a fan.

Meh, I would if I had the funds, not a bad beer though. But this is from the cheap ass who buys cheap beer lol
It ain't a bad pick if I'm gonna be playing vidya games with a buddy or two I will say

The only one

SD fag here, everyone raves about it. Hoenstly, its trash. Taste like you just licked the cunt of hops.

>dont have a favorite beer anymore, but Mississipi mudd is ok

Ever since AVGN, my vidya beer has to be Rolling Rock. The tradition must live on.

mad respect to a true lagu-nigga like yours truly, little sumpin sumpin and maximus be me favorite.

anyone ever dronk this dronk?

I used to have a giant stash of that stuff in my room because if I didn't hide it my parents would drink all of it.

Miller lite

Lol I live in the town where it's Brewed. My house is about 5 minutes away driving

Going down to SD soon, any good breweries you wanna point out?

I ain't gona hate, I just like hoppy as fuck super bitter beer.

Another reason I like it is cuz people don't like it.

Might make me hipster but no one can say I didn't buy beer for the homies.

I have only had this once but it was the ish.

Duval

This at the moment but I usually swap after a while to a new one that becomes my favourite for a little bit.

Had ballast point "sculpin" recently and it was spectacular

damn bro I been meanin to visit petaluma for minute, heard it is magical and the lagunita's brewer people are mad stoner and hella cool.

Yeah, they got in trouble a few years back for selling weed

Out of a fucking can? You disgusting cunt

My favorite beer without a doubt but takes double the normal amount to get me drunk which is sad.

Dad?

Guinness isn't beer, it's stout

Yes indeed. Plus their flavored beer Ephemere puts Ballast Point to shame.

Founders Dirty Bastard user here. Props to the Lagunitas fans. Dis here my fave of their stuff

stones is always a good place. check out groupon for some specials on tours

Exactly. First beer as mentioned, labatt LED; I totally get ya. I live in the Canadian wastelands, so I get what I know of. Which isn't all too much though, I stick to my two or three beers selectively.
Although I have been considering a different brew which is why I'm here if anything.. haha

any Ausfags here?

didn't know they had micro brews in trashville
>scotch ale

my nigga

it's the pleb beer of choice

babies first euro beer

Gotta throw some love towardmy hometown brewery. Scary Jesus Rock Star is delicious.

Taras Boulba
Very hoppy, fresh and bitter Belgian ale.

Well, I don't know if this counts, but milk.

This shit. So good.

this is what I'mma drinkin' tonite