FOY

/brit/ is a failed normie general

>5:15PM

BUT I JUST WOKE UP

No such thing

anyone used that dna thing on ancestry.com? only 75 quid, could be interesting

prefer the term successful abnormie

happy birthday Stephen Hawking

Every once in a while I'll re-download tinder and make a profile on okc to get nothing but empty mailboxes and the few messages I do get just insulting me.

I've tried everything I could to escape being lonely but this was just about my destiny. I have no desire to continue living a life like this. I now only think what I can do to make sure my death has as large as impact as possible and gaining to courage to get what needs to be done.

Happy Sunday

>Sinn Fein is literally a bunch of old terrorists
Why did Britain ever give them the right to form a political party?

t. Alfred snagglecock

Another day wasted, user

Another day of stasis

>Nature has taught us that we must kill the children of our mate if their biological father isn't around to protect them

>Irish names sound like a mouth full of cock

lel

>anglo names

no such thing

we just steal names from other languages

Examples???

youtube.com/watch?v=E5MxPOfxojY

SMALLZ & EYEZ

have you tried hitting the gym and being yourself?

leafs get out desu x

Will probably do it sometime though I know I'm 100% english
That or 23andme

lads why hasn't a race war started over your man being kidnapped by black lives matter?
why are yanks such pussies?

>people named Shawn who have it spelt Sean

ultimate runts

t. Díafútghómd (pronounced Dave)

Shawn and Shaun are bent as fuck, literally begging for cock with a name like that

imagine calling your child one of these names. its like you want them bullied.

this is stupid.

the reason we procreate isn't anything philosophical like our "immortality". Why would you care if people with your DNA are alive long after you're gone? You wouldn't. You're dead.

We are encouraged to procreate so that they can grow and help us in later life. A baby is basically your retirement plan.

You invest now and it pays out later in the form of practical, emotional and financial support. That's true whether its your DNA or not and where it isn't, it's better if the biological father is dead because then there's definitely no chance of the kid going off to look for them in place of you.

Daniel's okay

the rest are shit

oh christ

only Liam is somewhat passable

absolutely shannot be getting on any sort of water-going vessel after reading about all the cruise and ferry deaths and sinkings
going to have nightmares about the recovered videos from MV Sewol telling passengers to stay where they are while the cabins were filling with water

its the irish spelling you retard

Oisin sounds like something you'd put on rice lls

strawpoll.me/12060829

strawpoll.me/12060829

how do you pronounce "cian"

this is a very yank attitude towards things

the reason we procreate is because we're programmed to do so like every living thing

yeah I know that, it's just a shit way of spelling it

sib-o-han

>English """people"""

Muhammad must be the last bent name there, fucking Oliver and Harry LOL even Noah and jacob

saying each name is like hearing someone with learning disabilities speak.

I miss the days when /brit/ gave me chuckle worthy gimmicks and memes

there is literally nothing wrong with any of those names

also thats not a list of the most popular names in Ireland but the most popular Irish names

that doesn't hold true for the vast majority of animals. you say you shouldn't care about your DNA being propagated when you're dead, but humans are essentially a vessel for their DNA from the standpoint of it. the only humans alive are humans created from DNA which propagated itself. i agree with you to an extent because there will be a point in which the universe is uninhabitable, but flippantly saying you shouldn't care about your DNA surviving seems to be downplaying it

>noah
>oliver
>harry
>oscar
people get bullied for those names

and mohammed doesn't count since muslims will use a middle name as their preferred name

"key-an"

tin of each for tea

EXCELLENT game, got it on gamecube. meh post tho

keyan

Cock O'Gobbledick

lol lads, remember the potato famine?

Moving there in September.

Prep some slags for me will ya?

Its spelled exactly the way its pronounced

might cook dinre

>English people with names like Jacob, Harry, Noah, Oliver and even Muhammad

Rasheed benders

they're better than the irish names

george is a great name

>Working a late weekend shift
>Go over to the training pod with someone else on the shift
>We reboot all of the computers that were left locked
>They have to log in and spend a few minutes setting up when a call will come through instantly
>It will be a minor inconvenience to their day

KILLING IN THE NAME OF

I really quite like girls Irish names

aren't all muslim boys named mohammed though, using their second/third name as their given one?

>we're programmed to do so
we're programmed in different ways.

At our level of creation it manifests in a variety of motivations like lust - getting your dick wet, or social desires like love and companionship, or practicality like not being left in poverty when you're too old to farm your crops.

there isn't one purpose to creation. That's awfully religious. Atheist scientists always express it as if DNA has an end game, using us as vessels to get there and that all we should be concerned about is propagating that DNA. This is literally a FAITH.

They are taking how they see things occur on one level and extrapolating it out to the whole extent of existence that they cannot see.

all Irish names sound girly 2bh.

Where should I travel in April. I will have 3 weeks off work. I really want to go to Petra and Egypt but I could go anywhere really, Easter Island perhaps.

Go to Argentina/Chile.

Norway is really nice, very expensive though

>DNA being propagated when you're dead, but humans are essentially a vessel for their DNA from the standpoint of it.
you expressed it just as I anticipated Lol

see:

>connor spelt with only one n

RUNT

T. Muhammad Oliver ruperts

New Caledonia

wow rude

can't even imagine where the fuck they get the meat for those things. there are literally cans of dog food that cost more than some of these

>Live in a place that is exclusively known for terrorism
>Live a safer life than the rest of Europe in its entirety
wew

Jack has been one of the most popular boys names in Ireland for the last 20 years lad

Regardless of how you spell it Conor is exclusively Celtic and is derived from the Irish conchobar which means lover of hounds

>giving your DNA to (((them)))
what are you doing lads

Ah yes, the third Bogan Paradise. Beat only by Bali and Fiji

Luton eh?

just shaved a patch of hair off my arm
looks stupid haha

Shawn is the absolute worst possible spelling of that name. It's what downies call their child because they can't say any word that isn't spelled phonetically.

>lover of hounds

howling

Why is Scarlett Moffatt a thing?

>tfw Muhammad isin't on the most popular list yet

soon lads

hahaha this is great!
Mind if I take it my friend?
x

If your name doesn't have a Gaelic and Anglo version you're a runt desu

DNA is conscious. DNA is an alien coloniser of spaceship earth.

Mohammad is actually the most popular name in England if you include its variations. ie. Muhammad/Mohammad/Mohammed etc.

Nigbois BTFO

but Sup Forums is essentially a vessel for its meme from the standpoint of it.

mfw my name is liam and have only met like 3 people in my life here with my name

alri illusion

what would they possibly do with a bit of my spit or piss or spunk or whatever

>tfw my name doesn't have an anglo version

or any other version as it happens. Its just Gaelic

used to read "Sean" as "seen" in my head, didn't realise it was shaun for a while and was walking round wonderin why some cunt was called seen, 2BH

perused the shelves in oxfam

Made me do a chuckle. Norn Iron tho.

alri willy haha

really made me think

I can't even spell my surname when I translate it to irish. Its completely differnet

The drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm.

any lads ever gone travelling on your own? did you just get wasted and sit in a hotel room by yourself?

going to have a beer lads

luckily mine isnt too complicated, the anglicised spelling is simple so runts can pronounce it once ive told them it once