I'm quiting canabis and it's painfull af

I'm quiting canabis and it's painfull af.
Any experience?

That want never goes away, and life seems pretty dismal after pot

I think the Goal is important to do so.
Whats your goal, why you wanna quit?

That's only if you lead a boring life and if you've been smoking for months or years on end your life has probably taken a turn in that direction.

why are u quitting?

yeah the first month is hell, but it gets a lot easier when you set yourself a goal that requires being sober

Im quiting cause i want to take care of myself, better food, no smoke, less alcohol etc and cause i don't want to be addict to somethin.. I feel like shit, i cant sleep anymore i have dizziness and stress.

Stop thinking you are ok!
You are smoking every day because you are not!
Find out why you are not ok!

LSD made me quit weed, for real.

I couldn't get high from weed after taking a huge dose of it, it's been easy as fuck because I know that if I'll take a hit it wont have any effect on me.

I started smoking cause of stress and for helping me to sleep, i m classical musician and it's a really stressfull job. Now i want to sleep withtout drugs.

Maybe live without your job?

Yeah, first couple of weeks were the toughest. I drank a few beers and took codeine painkillers for a week to stop the niggling headache. Much better after 3 weeks.

You need to organize yourself. Weed isn't the source of your problems, dude, it's just an easy getaway from them. So you need to give it up, but also you need to grab your balls and build your life from scratch.

I know dude, easy to say, hard to do.

i actually love my job, and i m good at it so...

but it makes you ill.

Nah. I was depressed for a week or so, after that I felt so much better.

But fuck these cunts who say you're not ok for smoking weed everyday. They've obviously never smoked weed.

True

If you're a cock sucking pothead then there is obviously something wrong with you. OP is a cocksucking pothead.

Better judge than help, smart guy

I find that amphetamines counteracts the effects cannabis withdrawl

Quit life while you're at it.

Good idea kid

Weed really helped bring out my creativity, so good for writing and making music. But it just doesn't agree with me long term. I get angry over small things, anxiety, paranoia etc.

This is actually me quiting, i was fine smoking...

The cravings do go away.

Once in a while i smoke but it just doenst do it anymore

I was clean last night. It's hard to quit when there's so much of it around you man. I don't buy it anymore but its at my job, in my family .. I mean, I'd have to move to another country to get away from it.

why you quiting op?

Holy fucking shit

Easy as fuck to be honest. I just depends on your personal problems, which are your thoughts.

People who smoke weed are weak and lazy. Prove me wrong.

smoked for 3 years basically everyday
last 6 months started having hallucinations, not visual but I started thinking things that werent real
even some were really stupid or conspirational I had no control to think through and realise it wasnt truth and it started to last for a long time, even sober
the first 2.5 years was all good and I just stoped cause of my mental health
do anyone share something like this?

Was fucking awful for me for about 3 months. But after about 6, ur golden. Its been almost 2 yrs now since i was smoking probably an ounce a week and i know enuf never to do tht again, but i still smoke 4-5 times a month and i need like half a g to be lit all night so thats a plus

My fucking opposite
I'd have to move to another country just to find something close to good weed

holy fuck an o a week I wish I had that much cash to spend on weed

Yeah i feel u but i also did a bunch of research chems over the years so idk if it was the weed. Felt i was losing my mind when i quit smoking. 2 years later i look back and laugh but the anxiety is still there

Sorry, too lazy to contrast your argument :^)

>You need to organize yourself. Weed isn't the source of your problems
This

Also,
>it's painfull af
What the fuck are u talking about OP.
I quit smoking cold turkey after 15 years of smoking 24/7 without a single fucking problem.

Yeah same position as you bro

painfull cause i m stressed and dizzy

Everyones brain chemistry and dependency is different dude. Dont be ignorant.

It was hard at nights for me. Just start taking some little meds to sleep and try to make an active daylfe. Like exercse to get very tired and night and sleep normally.

But really, to quit weed sport is best option

True

Thanks for the advice

>painful af

Just stop smoking lol. Cannabis isn't addictive faglord.

>Pain after quiting weed
>Dont be ignorant.

First off, it's [*Quitting cannabis], you fucking troll.
Second off, it's [*painful], you dumbshit.
Third off, no one I know who was a pothead ever said it was "painful" to quit. Go to your fucking bed and sleep, fatty/skinny loser.

I've started a 6-month program twice to quit pot, but about 4-5 months in, I had a realization both times that I had it lots better when I smoked.

Depending on how long and how much you've smoked, it'll take 1-3 months before withdrawals are completely gone.
Most of the changes you'll notice, will come the 2-3 first weeks, and as soon as you notice your cognitive skills have improved, it's gets a lot easier to cope with not smoking.

None of the withdrawal symptoms are very painful or bad, but it's stuff like stomach issues, nightmares, cold-sweating, mood-swings etc.
Good luck OP! I'm gonna go make a joint now

>i don't want to be addict to somethin
That bait tho...
I r8 an 8, m8

thank you grammar nazi, i feel better now

IDK, I never smoked weed,just sounded like something to say to an addict

Yeah when i quit even something as simple as watching tv tripped me to fuck out. I just saw all these little connections that werent rly there and caused me to flip. Sat in my room doing nothing for hours but deep breathing the first month. Then i started playing WoW something i did as a kid and was the only thing i could do for about 2 months. Then i played dayz which allowed me to cope cause that game get scary. Honestly i think video games saved my life brought me back

that's what I feel. I don't think I could ever give it up fully, but I guess I could do it only every so often. Not had it in about a month but I can't wait till the next time I do, only reason is I can't afford it right now.

>pot withdrawals

This is just one huge troll thread.

its called being in a psychosis, you lost touch with reality my man

seems like you were smoking to get rid of that depression there Sup Forumsuddy

If u saw what i said u wldve seen that i did loads of research chems as well which were likely responsible for the intensity of quitting everything even alcohol at the time.

>cannabis
>addiction

choose one

>i did loads of research chems
There u go. Dont blame the weeds then.

i wrote this to myself
to remind myself
4 months no regrets

by the way, classical musician as well.
real jobs are for suckers

You've never smoked weed long term, you have NFI. Faglords comment on shit they know nothing about.

What do play bro?

Weed can definitely cause withdrawl. The imbalance is known to cause depression and panic disorders. Just because it didnt happen to u doesnt mean it doesnt happen. Im just saying mine was more intense because of that.

I'll suck your dick for a bud I aint addicted

And panic disorders are very often mistaken for schizo as they share a ton of symptoms.

You will become sleepy for the 1st few days, then become irritable af.

so... is it permanent? what causes it?

Yes I have lol. I have a FI. Stop it with your retarded weak bait. At least say you're smoking meth or something actually addictive next time.

weed smokers are so easy to trigger re addiction, they wont accept it it even has addictive qualities. but they'll see, oh they will see

>)
what? if anything quitting weed causes insomnia, not sleepiness

cigarettes were an easy replacement for me

Classical guitar turned independent folk/jazz/metal etc etc. and am bass vocalist, i likeada oratorios and small choirs. And you?

Playin trombone piano and i m learning french horn

You're an idiot. Try smoking for 6 months every day and have a 2 week break. Then come tell me you don't have night sweating, loss of appetite and insomnia.

Still doesn't get it. I'm calling bullshit on you being a regular toker. Everyone that smokes long term daily gets nausea, loss of appetite, depression etc when they quit. it's not mentally addictive but it's physically addictive.

Suck someone else's dick
I don't have weed sadly

Yeah, o smoked like a dozen times and it took me a month to quit. I dream about it everyday.

Good luck op. Beer helps but dont trade 1 addiction for another like i did.

I'm so lazy with shit's that I don't like to do. But you can't say that I'm weak because I have 6 years practicing martial arts.

btw: I'm high right now

Smoked nearly every day for years and then just quit because it wasn't doing it for me anymore. Zero problems.
Now I smoke like 2 times a year max.

You're full of shit.

>it's not mentally addictive but it's physically addictive.

Top lel. If anything, it's the other way around.

I'll stop taking the bait now.

NO SHIT quitting ANYTHING you do 3 times daily is going to fuck with your biological routine. If I stop practicing my instrument after years and years all of a sudden, of course I'm going to be mopey and experience depression. But you fill the void with other shit and get over it.

Not to mention cannabis forces your brain to fill with dopamine, thats SURELY going to have some kind of "withdrawal" effect.

My life has spiraled out of control ever since that first Marijuana cigarette 2 years ago.
Girls won't even look at me unless I'm high. "Stay classy, Glassy Gary" they'd all chant. I felt like a God. It didn't last long though, I let the weeds take over. I lost touch with myself.
I'm not Glassy Gary. I'm just Gary. Weed took that from me with the promise of attention from girls.
I want my life back but know that'll never happen because the only girl I talk to now is that Mary Jane

Body gets rid of the THC in fat cells by sweating, usually starts 24-48 hours after you stop smoking. Usually takes from few days to few weeks. Maybe you just smoked 0,2g a day and don't know shit.

It's real...to an extent. When you stop smoking after a long time of use you'll find it difficult to eat and sleep plus sometimes you get headaches. Not as serious as a lot of these guys are saying but it's there mildly

Depends. Sweating can be so bad that you have to change sheets every night. Been there, done that.

wtf??

you guys are weak as fuck!

Weed feels good but its a mild as fuck version of alcohol. How is it?\

whatever.

troll or not you guys are dumb i quit that shit easily in 1 fucking day

Yes. It's painful af.

Why did you quit? Before you ask away i'll go ahead and tell you why I quit; my lung punctured (plaff)
Pic related, it's how it feels to quit Marianne

Sober for 4 months now after smoking for 2 years
It's not hard just have really good reasons why you don't want to smoke
If you want to quit smoking only to quit smoking then it will be harder
If you say like weed made me numb and want to stop smoking to feel more sober and not numb then you have a good reason
Make a list of reasons
For me that list was quite big, that's why I stand strong and sometimes roll some joints for the squad

Stop thinking about it, and it becomes irrelevant.

ive been addicted to everything. EVERYthing, all common recreational drugs. the only one i crave long-term is weed.

All the more reason to smoke it my dude

all these little kids thinking weed is the magic solution to everything with zero downsides.

Are you a snobby jew? Convert to poormanism and it will fix your problem.

Sounds like you need to exercise

happened to me when i quit too. started thinking that every little noise i heard was an hallucination and that i was gonna "snap" and go crazy any second. couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't sitt still, or pretty much anything.

this extreme axiety / paranoia lasted for about 2-3 months, so fucking happy it went away.

now i only smoke around once a week, but i have to take 0,5mg xanax with it not to start having anxiety...

i wish we learned about these dangers of pot, and not "if u smoke pot youll die" shit they teach you, which leads to a polarization where "pot had no negative effects no1 ever died from ov3rd0se!!!" becomes the opposing view

Shill
Mc
Shillerson

5 days clean after 1.5 yrs of daily use. Bad headaches, I wake up randomly a few hours after falling asleep (if I do), loss of appetite, anything will get me annoyed/agitated and I can't concentrate

I feel like the TV is reading my mind and telling everyone there watching with me my deepest and darkest thoughts subliminally