What can I do for you guys to earn me 30$? I'll do most anything

What can I do for you guys to earn me 30$? I'll do most anything

Work and make a living.

Or I could be a useless cunt and follow the demands of online people in the hopes someone will take mercy on me

eat shit post proof

lightbulb in ass with timestamp

Write job applications and sent them at least 3.
If you show proof you send them i will buy you your earbuds.

How much?

lol your poor xd

One full mouth

Allow me to explain my situation. I live in a town of 300 people. There are now jobs here. Well, a few, and none of them will hire me. The nearest town of note is about 30 minutes away. Within the next few months, one of my parents will be going to work there, and I'll be able to get a job there, but I have to wait till my parent start working there, so I can hopefully align up the hours so I can ride with them, as I don't have a car. I can sent the three applications, but I won't be able to work just yet. I know. Im just a shitlord, but I'm not asking for free. I'll earn it to you guys somehow.

I'm broke as fuck, I suck.

If I can't swallow it?

Ive watched goatse enough to know that's a horrible idea. The medical bills will cost enough for a gaming pc, let alone a pair of earbuds.

>Underage

Shhh

so you are underaged? dont waste your time on 4 chan

cut off your ears

I've been here too long. I'm still a shitlord though

Can I mail them to you?

bump. Willing to trade some steam inventory stuff, post nudes with timestamp, sharpy in pooper, something. come on cucks.

Mods
B& him

My good friend, did you ever consider I said "shhh" because I didn't want to hear his bullshit?

bumps. Ill suck a dick if I'm close to anyone. 620 area code

Kys

Are they even worth it?

Okay. I'll get the 30$ after?

From the reviews I've read, they are the best in the price range. Great base, above average treble. six different sizes.

even if you don't plan on helping me out, you got any other recommendations on headphones?

Ah okay. Cool.
Not really a audiophiliac so I don't really have any good recommendations. Can't you mow some lawns for 30 bucks? If all else fails I'll consider helping you out.

You know, that's a good idea. I'll see if I can borrow someones mower, pay them a percentage of what I get or something. Our mower was repoed recently. Shits tough in Kansas. Our governor is a fucking idiot. It also doesn't help that there isn't any jobs around.

You need to be 18 to post

My friend, I am of age.

Bumperino

People actually repo lawn mowers? That sucks man. Are you not friendly with any of your neighbors? I don't get paid till next week otherwise I would help you out.

They do when you can't make the payments on them. Man, I appreciate that by the way. No problem. I shouldn't be a degenerate anyway. I'll ask some family of mine. Maybe I won't have to pay them for it.

Sell drugs

Well, I live with a bunch of pain killer addicted white people, but that's okay cause the doctor gave it to them, ya know. I have plenty around me. But, like I said, only 300 people in town, and very few do any drugs. I also wouldn't know how to go about that.

Yeah I've never really had to buy a lawnmower. I live in a 2 bedroom condo by myself so landscaping isn't really on my priority list. Good luck and godspeed.

Well, thank you guys anyway. I don't have any good way to show appreciation, so maybe someone could jerk off to a picture of me, so here you go.

are you a fucking holocaust survivor or something

just buy the 6 buck jvz ones that are rated 5 stars with thousands of reviews. if youre so poor you need to come here and attempt to whore your gross skeleton body to get you cash for headphones then why do they have to be expensive ones you faggot

No, I'm just in the process of trying to lose weight. I'm down to 118. I really want to get to 105. I'm almost to the point of purposefully getting an eating disorder. I'm in a broke household, so it's actually kind of nice having a scarcity of food. Also, I love the look of bones, so yeah.

just fucking kill yourself already

Post link please? Also, I'm trying to get more comfortable with myself, so regardless of whether or not I'm asking for money, I'll still be posting myself.

Been thinking about it

search earbuds on amazon and look for the furst jvz ones that come up lazy cunt

do it and livestream is for us faggot

the 6 buck ones are amazing i get them all the time

>assuming he's not a basement dweller

I live on the second floor actually.

They're not great. I was given a pair free to review them.

Really? What do you review for? Also, any recommendations for headphones/earbuds that I won't have to replace within a couple months?

dafuq jvz stands for o0 ?! not-english fag here

Japan's Victor Company. Google is your friend.

try out JVC headphones, got mine for around 20$ and they lasted me for a year now and the quality for the price is pretty surprising, also the comfort is good

will do. Thanks.

If you've left reviews on amazon that have a high percentage of helpful votes, there are a bunch of companies that will sell you heavily discounted products.

The actionpie are of similar sound quality to stock Samsung earphones.

its jvc..... though its some random murci bs acronym

I wasn't aware of that.
I've also heard Sony makes some pretty awesome on ear headphones. You ever tried any of those?

sony sounds good if they're not the cheapest 10$ ones but they break real fast though, both me and my brother had them gone 5 months later

uhhhh.... get a job?

I remember a pair of earbuds that I had that Sony had made. I don't remember if they were actually any good, because I really haven't ever had a good pair of head phones.

Read through the thread before you post, cuck.

If you're so poor, why the hell are you buying it from amazon? You could get that off aliexpress for half the price.

I was under the impression that stuff from that website was just cheap chinese ripoffs