Me and a friend are considering trying lean, should we/ any tips/recommendations?

Me and a friend are considering trying lean, should we/ any tips/recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzcV8ifKUUM&list=PL5783A06BC37AD576&index=6
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/what-does-getting-high-on-sizzurp-feel-like?utm_term=.sbYn6Gn4j#.cuqO5EOY7
youtube.com/watch?v=NyKaNyMsdzA
guild.org.au/news-events/forefront/forefront-article/2016/04/06/new-codeine-system-goes-national
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Start with 2oz

Not worth it if you're just gonna fall asleep

Make sure to dilute the chemicals with bleach

the fuck is lean?

Lmfao lean is a meme drink bruh

>Gives you euphoria
>Makes you have a nice feeling in your chest
>Makes you numb as fuck
>If you walk you will feel the entire content of your stumach move around
>Gives you a bit a happy feeling
>You want to move as less as possible

Lean it's active ingredient is codeine
Codeine will be transformed in your body to morphine
That is why you will feel drugged af
Lean users are morphine junkies

Also do your own fking homework on drugs instead of asking others you idiot

promethazine. it makes the user "lean over" because they're highly intoxicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=WzcV8ifKUUM&list=PL5783A06BC37AD576&index=6

Well shit. Here i thought i had found a safe new street drug.
Morphine sucks for days and so does the long term side effects.

codine cough syrup, and sprite.

god you are fucking retarded

it's also referred to as sizzurp or purple drank.
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/what-does-getting-high-on-sizzurp-feel-like?utm_term=.sbYn6Gn4j#.cuqO5EOY7

Get u some sprite, drop a couple jolly ranchers in that bitch, take ur brick of actavis and po up a 4.

From Houston. Can confirm its dangerous in the long term but awesome in moderation.
Only tip I have is mix it in sprite and drink it slow man.

Well understand this, lean is just liquid heroin.
On the other hand you'll be lit off a few sips if you get the good stuff (Activis, promephizene)
Would only suggest a very small amount (like a normal soda bottle full) because the sweetness will make you drink a lot.

heroin and codeine are not the same thing.

>Here i thought i had found a safe new street drug
Street drugs are unsafe af m8

Its codeine you shit head.

Promethazine (phenergan) does make you sleepy but its mainly for nausea

They're both Opioids.
The only real difference is the make up of them, and the strength of codeine is less.

It's hard to come across codeine without prescription, by hard I mean impossible, lean in australia seems almost entirely unlikely unless you came across someone who had a bottle of it laying around.

Contents...most typically

Codeine: 10mg/5ml
Promethazine: 6mg/5ml

People bang on about the codeine and yea it will make you feel good but to be honest the Promethazine is what really gets you leaning. ITS NOT LEAN UNLESS IT HAS THE PROMETH, some aus fags sip PainStop brand cough syrup which only has codeine buuuut also a butt load of paracetamol which no a V bad idea...

listen to this while slow sippen
youtube.com/watch?v=NyKaNyMsdzA

make it yourself... very easy..go to chemist get the 15mg tabs for back pain...all you need is id.... simply do a cold water extraction on the codiene tablets...ensuring you allow it to drop to 3c and use a good coffee filter you will remove all filler/paracetamol....

then get your prometh which is also over the counter in aus... then you get glucose syrup that you can buy at woolies....then the most important ingredient or aussie lean.... Slush puppie grape syrup. Figure out your proportions right and you will have some very syrupy drank.

I could give you measurements to make it as strong as real american actavis but im high af

Lol how old are you I just got over the counter pain meds with codeine 15 ml

Honestly, less syrupy the better due to congestion, so anything would be great.

What a get

Painstop Night Contains Prometh, Codeine, and Paracetemol.

23, and really? Brand type? I don't go to pharmacies for anything at all is all, don't even take paracetamol.

mix it with sprite and it is fucking delicious

true but your still a retard if your sippin all that paracetamol just make it up yourself its easy af

Just regular no brand pain releif the mix is 15 mg codeine 500 prometh, most pain killers will have that mix here in aus

checked

Sure, but I mean in terms of reducing how syrupy it is, because I get really hektic congestion. But from what everyones said seems fairly easy to make, keen to try some.

But seriously who the fuck drinks this shit? Get some fucking Oxycodone and Xanax and go on the nod for a few hours, its fucking epic.

I think you mean 15mg Codeine 500mg Paracetemol AKA Panadol. Promethazine comes in maximum 25mg, and its schedule 3 meaning you need to show ID to buy it.

the prometh should clear up any congestion id imagine?

and anything more than 5g (10x500mg panadol) per day puts you at risk of liver failure.

aussie spotted

you cant get lean here man

Like I said I have no clue, I don't take store bought shit, only type of medicinal intake i've had in the last 10 years was literally just weed.

no you dont need ID to buy prometh in QLD anyway... and the ID check for codeine is a store based record system, Stores do not share this info so aslong as your not buying off the same mob every time you can buy a fuck ton of codeine and prometh is Aus....its really that easy

promethazine is an antihistamine that will ease/clear congestion...

Painstop Night Strength:
Codeine Phosphate- 5mg per 5mL
Promethazine Hydrochloride - 6.5mg per 5mL
So codeine is half that of the American version, and ours contains paracetemol, which kills your liver in large doses.

AGAIN

this isnt LEAN this is a retards idea of following an american trend and doing major damage to liver lel major kek

Since April/May, For Codeine, chemists record a photo ID into a national database, similar to project stop, which they use for tracking sales of Pseudoephedrine.
Promethazine is still buy wherever and however much you want though.
I've been in pharmacy in QLD for 6 years so i know what im talking about.

guild.org.au/news-events/forefront/forefront-article/2016/04/06/new-codeine-system-goes-national

Cunts...not that this is really going to stop anyone from buying codeine on the occasion to make up a batch of lean.

if anything its a good thing i know alot of people just pop the pills like fiends...

do it faggot

I was here

The database doesnt apply to script items. I havea doctor that gives me 100 x 4 repeats of panadeine forte (30mg codeine) and they dont put it in the database so i can get those, and still go and buy 40 packs of 15mg each week.

super check

69 Tripquad witnessed

For a really decent high, try Rikodeine Linctus. its dihydrocodeine, which is a closer high to oxycodone than regular codeine. Problem is it has a shitload of sorbitol in it so unless you take it with a bunch of immodium youre gonna get bad diarrhea... :(

don't drink a lot at a time, pace your self

yea thats ridicuous

that's not how it works newfag , nice double dubs though

thought that was purple drank

your body converts them both into the same thing though. good ol' morphine

its the same thing

69 trips-quads! Witnessed

>bruh
>Lmfao
Summer.

I never get dubs :(

Yeah grow the fuck up pleb