ITT: we post pics of girls we know and user says what they'd do to them

ITT: we post pics of girls we know and user says what they'd do to them.

>reply4reply

What would you do to this slut

DO THIS BITCH

Is anyone actually gonna do one..

Impregnate and marry.

hi

buy her a smaller pillow....

put a pillow on her head so i don't see her face.. suck on her nipples till milk comes out... remove the pillow and spit in her face..

more like buy her braces

probably date a few times, to smash. pretty face.

but she's probably high maintenance. so, not a keeper.

i would take her panties off first to check if she is female. If she is female i would fuck her sorry lil ass until she cries to stop..

I'd force her to her knees rip off her panties and violently force-fuck her asshole until it was red raw, afterwards she'd have to suck my dick clean, would love the look of those pretty eyes tearing up as she strggled and gagged

are you going to be a fagot and repost her old pics and not write anything? or will you do as thread description user?

What would you do

dragg her by her hair onto the bed and lift her skirt over her head, give her asshole a good rimming while she cries, then move onto entering her pussy and kissing her while I rape her, she can get the loving taste of her asshole off my tougne while I pump a fresh load into her aching cunt

yeah, she'd look good with running kajal and watery eyes.

fuck her face so she drools over her cleavage, then cum on her face and hair, and take her like that to wherever she's heading

oh alright do you want new pics? ;)

Hmm

First i would blindfold her. Then i would forcefully fuck her mouth while she gags. Then i would fuck her doggystyle in the ass until she stops begging me to stop.

looks like she's already started her work out, only fair I finish it, I'd pull down those pants and pip off her top so I can get a hold of thos big bouncing tits, I'd pull her legs up past her head and start plowing her starting with her cunt ntil I pump in the first load, then moving onto her asshole. Once I'm done violating her whore holes I'll wipe myself off between her buttcheeks and put her pants back on her before letting her clean off

What would you do to that ass?

if you have them i would be glad to comment on them...

I would turn the lights down low and teach her proper english.

unclip that bathing suit in full vew of everyone, then while she's trying to quickly hide herself, push her over and start pounding her pussy, finish with a nice warm load in her and then call over the crowd for slaoppy seconds

Any more?

What would you do to this slut

Gf's pussay

went to high school with her, now she's trying to be a model

slow fuck and cum inside
missionary position of course, for the purpose of procreating

>missionary for the purpose of proceating
HUHH HNGGG DURRRRRR MEME XDDDDD LOL PROCREATE HAHAHAHAHA XDDDD
i fuckin swear i hope i see you walking somewhere

you sick fck

Nice tits. Love to fuck her deep in her ass. Bet she's loud

make her eat regularly ?