Fat shame my hambeast sister. She's a rude lazy bitch

Fat shame my hambeast sister. She's a rude lazy bitch

Thaks OP, she looks like a real nice girl!

nudes pls

she looks like a very nice girl. I like her dress!

she has the potential of getting avareage looks once loosing all that weigh, but i dounbt she will make it / 10

Is she single? Wouldn't mind taking her out, looks classy.

Her dress is really nice, hey OP where did she buy it?

Amy Shumar's brother is on Sup Forums, should be a celeb thread.

I would cum on that dress

Seems like a nice person

I bet she literally tastes like a mcdouble.

She looks like a Diet Coke and a Golden Corral

Bet that she eats with a shovel and a pitch fork

She looks like a sweet, lovely, young lady

Here she's trying to be a cool chick, she's the only fatass in the family. And freaking lazy too.

Fuck off, she's the most entitled little bitch. She think my mom going to gym 3x a week is "obsessed with unrealistic body image" while she eats like a cow. Well, basically she's a human cow.

lol! Does she looks like Amy? She's as annoying as her tho, and she think Amy is way too funnier than Louis ck. In her stupid fat brain, it's the systematic patriarchy that made people believe women are not funny.

Does she have kik?

Maybe your mom needs a little more cock in her life?

You sound like the lazy little bitch in the family.

funny how the pattern on the dress accentuates the fatroll

Interesting how you mention your mother and the gym. Sounds like your took a wrong turn during your Psycosexual stage of development. You want to pond that mom pussy so bad, don't you? Your sister found out and now you're embarrassed and mad at your sister.

> Protip: fuck them both at the same time.

Of course, she's hot, healthy, and single. She should enjoy her life as much as desire to. But that fat sis is prolly jelly about mom getting more action than her.

She thought that her "quirky" style would hide her fat rolls

Kek.

Hold it now, stop fatshaming her. She probably suffers from a very slow metabolism!

Wow, a sarcastic, rude, want to punch in the face face American teenager female. Welcome to life.

She'll also lose the weight briefly, and become even more annoying. Then balloon up to mega-whale proportions again and get impregnated by a nigger.

Thus the beautiful cycle of life continues

Swedish?

No, you sick incestuous fuck. My mom is active person despite the fact she's twice the age of this hambeast buttetface bitch. Still she constantly gives mom a hard time for eating healthy, and doing healthy stuff. She thinks we're cooperate slaves for staying healthy. Can't wait her first heart attack, so I can laugh her fatass hysterically

No, bitch is Ethiopian. She's Polish

Topkek for the lulz.........bump....user fag.....check em.....ylyl....OP!!!.....feel bread thread.....nigger kek /b bros!!!!

Hey op
You gonna answer?

Shut up ya faggot fuck

No kik mate.

Lol lol op kekimus maximus nigger user pupper kik slut sjw!!!!!!! Tits or gtfo.......kek kik........bread.....thread OP!!!!!

Dang, was gonna try to get nudes of the fat fuck. I'm sure you'd like to see her humiliated by having her nudes on Sup Forums

Not your army fucktard

you`reeeeeeeee
armyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

she looks like some one from where i work (she isnt, she just looks like her)

any nudes?

I wwould definitely love that. Bitch is rude as fuck

/thread kek /b brooooos....OP.....shitpost topkek....augustus nigger chechem!!!!.....trips!!!! satan!!!!!

She look like Francis from Pee Wee's big adventure.

Then I need some contact info.
Cell number, Kik, snap, what have Ye.

Drhkb

Pic related

Bruh, y u wanna fuck ur mom?

Work?! Bitch thinks working is slaving your soul to big wealthy cooperates, she's a communist hippy, but fat and greedy. Contradictory, I know.

No, but without no doubt I would bang your mom. If she's fit of course.